PC crashing/BSOD

My PC has been crashing and blue screening since I upgraded my ram, I upgraded from 32gb kit to 64gb kit

G.skill trident z5 neo 2x16gb F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5N

G.skill trident z5 neo 2x32gb F5-6000J3238G32GX2-TZ5N

MSI MPG x670e carbon wifi/7800X3D

These are the problems I've had with EXPO on and off, BSOD errors irql not less or equal, memory management, kmode exception not handled, MOBO error codes 33,34,35 I've had basically the same problems when i built my new PC 8 months ago and it's been mostly stable ever since, the only problems I've had is every couple dozen times I would turn my PC on and off, it would either memory train which it's not supposed to do cause memory context restore was enabled, or everything would get really laggy and jittery and when i would restart my PC an error message would pop up saying something along the lines of "could not read from memory".

I found this post https://www.reddit.com/r/overclocking/comments/17qbg8k/constant_bsod_is_it_my_ram_or_something_else_need/?onetap_auto=true&one_tap=true of a guy having similar issues. Is it my CPU? Because if it is then I can buy a new one while I RMA the one I have.

Because it was stable for 8 months it's likely not the CPU. Your board has Flashback so I would try the newest BIOS as that can improve memory compatibility. With Flashback you can recover from a corrupted BIOS which can happen if it crashes during a BIOS update. Check the manual for the steps and have a USB flash drive ready with a backup BIOS just in case.