Next year's Assassin's Creed will take place in Victorian London

Rock1m1

If there's no major bugs on launch, I'll definitely buy it. I love London architecture

Ac has different devs so this game should be more playable then unity im still waiting for unity to be Playable

There is absolutely no way Unity was 3 years in development and turned into such shit.

Now that I know that, there's no way in Hell I am ever purchasing a Ubisoft game ever again. 3 YEARS in development and it still doesn't work right?

GG no re.

a bugged game does not mean it was not worked on for 3 years, all the major bugs had to do with online issues and poor optimizations , if you have played the game , you can tell by now which part of development got more time in those 3 years, spoiler , it as the city , the city looked absolutely gorgeous, the GI and the graphics are the best since Crysis 3, no one can deny that , sure it had bugs, game breaking , but they spent most of their development building those city  

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

I wonder whether they can solve many of their technical issues by licensing a 3rd party engine such as unreal or cryengine. They continue to develop their in house engine But the technical aspects and optimization seem to be their weak point.

I wonder whether they can solve many of their technical issues by licensing a 3rd party engine such as unreal or cryengine. They continue to develop their in house engine But the technical aspects and optimization seem to be their weak point.

you are deeply wrong if you think those engine that they didn't developed wont they have any bugs 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

Hopefully it's optimized well..

Current PC build: [CPU: Intel i7 8700k] [GPU: GTX 1070 Asus ROG Strix] [Ram: Corsair LPX 32GB 3000MHz] [Mobo: Asus Prime Z370-A] [SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 500GB primary + Samsung 860 Evo 1TB secondary] [PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750w 80plus] [Monitors: Dual Dell Ultrasharp U2718Qs, 4k IPS] [Case: Fractal Design R5]

They already did a game where the characters were British, it was called Unity.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.