Videos of products Linus HATES!

Fgtfv567

So I enjoy watching him review bad products like the streets by 50 and R7 240. But it'll take ages to go through all the videos so I need your help to find them

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

I really love watching reviews for terrible products as well. Same thing can be said about reviews. A bad review is waaaay more fun to watch than, "This is good. You should get this if you want to get this."

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

Well he reviewed a case that he later made fun of because of the hot swap bay. 

I want the names of the products he reviews

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

Recent vkideo on baby tech

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I personally hated his R7 240 video. It kinda missed the point of the video (some people play games like LOL on a 720p monitor and it would be great for those people) and felt like a general rant.

As somebody who got out of VGA by spending 40 bucks on a GT610, I can tell you that a cheap GPU is absolutely worth it.

I just feel like his negative videos are too ranty or too... what's the word... he exaggerates some of the negatives in products sometimes. His reviews of Corsair products are like this "yada yada yada, cable management, sleek design, THE TOP IO MAKES ME HATE CATS!" and it bugs me sometimes. It makes the product appear worse than it really is sometimes.

So I suppose that I don't want a polar-opposite of the STDs, the Stuff the Sucks section. It would just, well, suck.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

THE TOP IO MAKES ME HATE CATS!

Lol he has a channel about his cat...

Lol he has a channel about his cat...

LinusCatTips needs revival.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Well he reviewed a case that he later made fun of because of the hot swap bay. 

What video was that?

I want this...  more "Hey don't buy this" reviews.

Please spend as much time writing your question, as you want me to spend responding to it.  Take some time, and explain your issue, please!

Spoiler

If you need to learn how to install Windows, check here:  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/324871-guide-how-to-install-windows-the-right-way/

Event Viewer 101: https://youtu.be/GiF9N3fJbnE

I personally hated his R7 240 video. It kinda missed the point of the video (some people play games like LOL on a 720p monitor and it would be great for those people) and felt like a general rant.

As somebody who got out of VGA by spending 40 bucks on a GT610, I can tell you that a cheap GPU is absolutely worth it.

I just feel like his negative videos are too ranty or too... what's the word... he exaggerates some of the negatives in products sometimes. His reviews of Corsair products are like this "yada yada yada, cable management, sleek design, THE TOP IO MAKES ME HATE CATS!" and it bugs me sometimes. It makes the product appear worse than it really is sometimes.

So I suppose that I don't want a polar-opposite of the STDs, the Stuff the Sucks section. It would just, well, suck.

You missed the point of that video. The R7 240 (at the time anyway) was not a $40 GPU. It was a $80 GPU that performed only marginally better than a $40 GPU and MUCH worse than a $100 GPU.

You missed the point of that video. The R7 240 (at the time anyway) was not a $40 GPU. It was a $80 GPU that performed only marginally better than a $40 GPU and MUCH worse than a $100 GPU.

Look at all dem moneys

What video was that?

Case that was referenced: 

Video it was referenced in: 

Its funny whenever I see a video titled "Top 10 Worst xxxx" and have about 1/3 more views than its "Top 10 Best xxxx" sister video. People love to hop on the bandwagon about something they dislike or hate. Myself included.

But if Mr Linus does decide to do more "Things I hate" videos, it should be done sparingly as it would detract from his normal video style of positive reviews.

Then again, it would be funny to see him go full rage mode.

CPU: Intel i5 2500k @4.2Ghz Cooling: Be Quiet! Silent Loop 120mm MB: MSI Z77A-G45 GPU: Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X OC RAM: 8Gb G.Skill Ripjaw @ 1600mhz

Storage 1:Samsung 840 120gb SSD Storage 2: Seagate Barracuda 2Tb HDD PSU:Corsair CX 750W  Case: Corsair Carbide 400R.

Linus needs to something like a RANT:30 from The Tek in the WAN show!

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

Yeah, Rant:30! The ultimate tech youtube moment would be if Linus and Logan would do a Rant together! Rant:60

Linus needs to something like a RANT:30 from The Tek in the WAN show!

Or a series that's on the flip side of STDS; Stuff That SUUUUUUCKS!

Maybe Linus can refine that a bit.

CPU: Intel i5 2500k @4.2Ghz Cooling: Be Quiet! Silent Loop 120mm MB: MSI Z77A-G45 GPU: Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X OC RAM: 8Gb G.Skill Ripjaw @ 1600mhz

Storage 1:Samsung 840 120gb SSD Storage 2: Seagate Barracuda 2Tb HDD PSU:Corsair CX 750W  Case: Corsair Carbide 400R.

Stuff Linus Hates. Let it happen. 

SYSTEM: AMD FX-6300, 8GB Corsair Vengeance ram, Gigabyte Windforce 760, 1TB HDD, CoolerMaster HAF 912 case, Hyper 212 evo w/ Noctua.

PERIPHERALS: Razer Blackwidow Tournament 2014, Zowie FK1, ASUS 1080p monitor, Sennheiser HD 558. 

I am totes interested!! Linus has pretty good tastes and generally valid reasons for disliking something.

Yeah, Rant:30! The ultimate tech youtube moment would be if Linus and Logan would do a Rant together! Rant:60

Were going Rant90 up on this b*tch

@LinusTech could do video about this. Something opposite to handy tech under $100.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv