Linus loves Ariana Grande

C0LL0SS0S

Hey Guys,

today I saw the DROID Review and saw something kinda funny, don't know if it already has been posted, but it seems that we have a Ariana Grande fan inside the LTT Team. Now I want you to guess, who is it ?

Or could it also be an advertisement? We shall never know!

http://imgur.com/XTycq4g

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

Google play released one of her albums\songs for free. Probably why its there

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Well he has confessed to be a top 40 listener, so I'm not surprised really.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Some of Ariane Grande's songs are a guilty pleasure of mine too..

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Linus listens to top 40s music, so not sure why this is a surprise. He's admitted before that he likes mainstream artists like Ariana Grande, Taylor Swift, One Direction, etc.

*admitted* like its a crime to like a genre :/ 

I support you @LinusTech, listen to whatever makes you feel good

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Don't get me wrong, I dont care what he's listening I just found it funny guys ^^. I also listened to some of her music calm down :)

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

I don't see a issue we all listen to different types of music....

welcome to society tbh

sadly yes... i try to distance myself from arguments over preference...

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

They probably pick the music they use to test audio samples based on how well it represents a wide range of music, rather than what their favorites happen to be. Top 40 stuff probably does a pretty good job of that.

Again; Linus has said before during headphone reviews that he's a Top 40 listener so this doesn't surprise me. Also, why bother with what he listens to? i listen to Green Day. Somebody probably finds it funny that I'm white as hell and a generally happy person and listen to "emo" music. 

That said, I don't like Ariana Grande's voice - but that's just my opinion. You have one, am I wrong?

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Again; Linus has said before during headphone reviews that he's a Top 40 listener so this doesn't surprise me. Also, why bother with what he listens to? i listen to Green Day. Somebody probably finds it funny that I'm white as hell and a generally happy person and listen to "emo" music. 

That said, I don't like Ariana Grande's voice - but that's just my opinion. You have one, am I wrong?

green day... emo? 

more like a happy white 20y/o guy listening to black veil brides and similar xD i dont give a crap tho, love the music

green day... emo? 

more like a happy white 20y/o guy listening to black veil brides and similar xD i dont give a crap tho, love the music

Plenty of people call older GD stuff "emo" - America Idiot and Dookie seem to come to the minds of the uneducated. Stuff like the Uno/Dos/Tre albums are far from "emo."

And I'm just not a fan of Black Veil Brides. Although, I will happily admit, Andy Biersack is a strangely attractive man...

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Plenty of people call older GD stuff "emo" - America Idiot and Dookie seem to come to the minds of the uneducated. Stuff like the Uno/Dos/Tre albums are far from "emo."

And I'm just not a fan of Black Veil Brides. Although, I will happily admit, Andy Biersack is a strangely attractive man...

i genuinly dont see how haha. their 90s stuff was pure punk rock, fast and rebely. american idiot was a story album... UDT are fucking great musically/technically

Gee, thanks :3

fhhTswH.gif

i genuinly dont see how haha. their 90s stuff was pure punk rock, fast and rebely. american idiot was a story album... UDT are fucking great musically/technically

Gee, thanks :3

fhhTswH.gif

Just looked at your profile. Looks like somebody's a bit obsessed :P

Just looked at your profile. Looks like somebody's a bit obsessed :P

Yep

rMuIjo7.gif

Since we're on the subject of attractive men 

Scott Eastwood

asdf

bitch please, Dan Smith

J04yog0.gif

also, it seems that

Zh6WQbs.gif

jennifer

To both of your points :P

And she's my life

ugly woman

3AUVy5z.gif

cant hear you over my beauty