Linus loves Ariana Grande

C0LL0SS0S

youre an idiot :*

Nope, just old enough to know pansy asses when I see em.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Nope, just old enough to know pansy asses when I see em.

naah just an idiot :P still love you tho

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

it okay cause she's hot.... jk she has a good voice and some good songs though

My Cheap But Good Rig: I7-3770s, Intel Motherboard (actually made by intel), 16gb DDR3, Nvidia Gtx 1070, 250gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 750gb HDD, Evga 500 BR power supply

naah just an idiot :P still love you tho

Feelings mutual :P

I was "old school goth" when I was in HS. We didn't cry about our feelings, we wore baggy pants with chains, listened to heavy metal, smoked pot, made fun of the emo kids (and everyone else). Good times. Sadly had to give it all up when Emo took hold and Hot Topic stopped selling mens sized pants (literally, all womens sizes). We were all pretty pissed about it. At least I still have my nice ass, morpheus lookin, Lamb Skin trench coat.

I was "old school goth" when I was in HS. We didn't cry about our feelings, we wore baggy pants with chains, listened to heavy metal, smoked pot, made fun of the emo kids (and everyone else). Good times. Sadly had to give it all up when Emo took hold and Hot Topic stopped selling mens sized pants (literally, all womens sizes). We were all pretty pissed about it. At least I still have my nice ass, morpheus lookin, Lamb Skin trench coat.

id hate you in HS ahaha. especially since youd be a fat goth xD

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

LEAVE ARIANA GRANDE ALONE!

crocker1.JPG

no but seriously I really don't care about what Linus listens to. He listens to top 40 which is what most listen to,  including me.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

ITT: well he is a top 40 listener. :P

Hahaha oh god....one of those kids eh. We had a group of these so called goth  kids in HS. They realized they looked like fucking idiots after 3 years and ditched the look in grade 12.

And really how old school could you have been, you're in your 20's?

Hahaha oh god....one of those kids eh. We had a group of these so called goth  kids in HS. They realized they looked like fucking idiots after 3 years and ditched the look in grade 12.

And really how old school could you have been, you're in your 20's?

Older than LukP :P

We ditched the look because everyone started calling us Emo, not wanting to be associated with those.....persons, so we just started wearing jeans again. I liked the ultra baggy pants, the chains I could do without. But the super baggy was awesome.