[Central] Food thread

Go to solution Solved by Mutoh,
51 minutes ago, coolkingler1 said:

None, lol, just the shape (triangular?) resembles it. :P

Its actually just depth perception I think! The piece of fish was cut into a rectangle but the tail of the fish tapers off a bit giving a bit of a triangle look from that angle.

No idea how after frying. Though, I do like crunchy rings, so..

I like crunchy rings, but they're too hard.

Asian Food!

-snip-

No, this is real Asian food. If you haven't tried this, you're not real Asian.

Pho-Beef-Noodles-2008.jpg

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I don't eat breakfast.

New studies have shown that if you don't eat breakfast, you lose weight instead of gaining it. (@Tech_Dreamer here is a damn diet tip for your fat ass)

I occasionally eat junk, but favor food that has quality written all over it instead.

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

I have to ask, but how many of you have tried this :D It's called "Popara" :D

0564.33fa019cbd0c63934b8621226862fd66_5F

Simple and cheap to make, and with Yougurt it's very delicious :D

Ehm, looks ewy. :P

My family makes it, a lot. And I've eaten so much chorba and pasulj that they're just the same thing to me.

Is you family from Balkans O.o Since that's made there :D :D

Also, if you haven't tried it, ask them to make you "Popara" :D

OTooles-burger.jpg

Hhhrrnng

Sorry, nothing beats "Pljeskavica"! :P

sweet junk food pics  :D

Cartoon pics. But it will do. :D

Ehm, looks ewy. :P

It's basically old, hard bread that's boiled... With cheese, or yogurt, it's very tasty (like i previously said :D)

Is you family from Balkans O.o Since that's made there :D :D

Also, if you haven't tried it, ask them to make you "Popara" :D

Had it from my grandmother, she has noooooooo clue how to make it. And yes, yes they are. :)

I don't eat breakfast.

New studies have shown that if you don't eat breakfast, you lose weight instead of gaining it. (@Tech_Dreamer here is a damn diet tip for your fat ass)

I occasionally eat junk, but favor food that has quality written all over it instead.

Yet I don't believe those studies, it makes sense you binge later in the day  if you don't eat breakfast.

Besides, I am used to it so.... :P Could not function much without I suppose.

No, this is real Asian food. If you haven't tried this, you're not real Asian.

Pho-Beef-Noodles-2008.jpg

You realize there are different countries in Asia right? With different food? What I posted was definitely Asian food. Also, If a Chinese person has never had Pho does that make him not Asian?

But yes, I've had Pho, or at least something very similar. Good stuff  ;)

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

Had it from my grandmother, she has noooooooo clue how to make it. And yes, yes they are. :)

Guessed as much, since it's extremely popular here :) If you want, i can translate you a recipe to english :D You have to try it :) Just PM me (if you want me to translate it)  :D

Also, a pro tip, ask your grandmother to make you something called "Slavska Sarma"... It's the best sarma i ever tried :D

I had a take away pizza for the first time in two years this weekend because of a friend coming to visit. 

I usually just have a banana and Weetabix for breakfast. 

I just finished a 400g bag of BBQ chips, downed with 2 cans of Coke Zero. Yet I'm skinnier than a tree.

Most people will be skinnier than a tree. :P

Oak_Tr_328_oak.jpg

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Guessed as much, since it's extremely popular here :) If you want, i can translate you a recipe to english :D You have to try it :) Just PM me (if you want me to translate it)  :D

Also, a pro tip, ask your grandmother to make you something called "Slavska Sarma"... It's the best sarma i ever tried :D

The cabbage sarma? We regularly eat em when the ingredients are available. And I would but my grandmother was good at cooking before I was born, but she's been HORRIBLE afterwards. How someone can screw up gnocchi, I don't know. Thankfully my mom knows pretty much every recipe of the region so I'm happy. :D

I GIVE YOU, THE FOOD OF MY PEOPLE. :D

0_CountyLineBBQ.JPG

Oh my god, foodgasm.

o-face.png

Your sig goes well with this thread.

The cabbage sarma? We regularly eat em when the ingredients are available. And I would but my grandmother was good at cooking before I was born, but she's been HORRIBLE afterwards. How someone can screw up gnocchi, I don't know. Thankfully my mom knows pretty much every recipe of the region so I'm happy. :D

I don't know how someone can become bad at cooking... It's like becoming bad at putting a PC together...

Well, have you tried "Lenja pita sa jabukama"

Also, if you don't mind, can you tell me where is your family from O.o My guess is Croatia :)

0_CountyLineBBQ.JPG

Word's can't express how much i hate you right now  :angry:

Only had meat once in 2+ months...

I don't know how someone can become bad at cooking... It's like becoming bad at putting a PC together...

Well, have you tried "Lenja pita sa jabukama"

Also, if you don't mind, can you tell me where is your family from O.o My guess is Croatia :)

She's... special...

I've not tried that, but now I want spanakopita. You bastard. :P

macedonia_flag_map.png

0_CountyLineBBQ.JPG

Kentucky City BBQ is better.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

God dammit I'm so hungry now. Too bad I'm home alone and the most advanced thing I can cook is fried rice   :(

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

God dammit I'm so hungry now. Too bad I'm home alone and I can just about make rice and egg  :(

You should go cook something then.