[Central] Food thread

Go to solution Solved by Mutoh,
51 minutes ago, coolkingler1 said:

None, lol, just the shape (triangular?) resembles it. :P

Its actually just depth perception I think! The piece of fish was cut into a rectangle but the tail of the fish tapers off a bit giving a bit of a triangle look from that angle.

Yeah but you have the opportunity to go to other places. :P

God damn it you guys... I want some. :(

http://www.german-recipes-and-more.com/german-potato-salad-recipe.html Pretty basic^^

Right now im eating some tangerines. Had to get some when i was at the store  ^_^

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I GIVE YOU, THE FOOD OF MY PEOPLE. :D

0_CountyLineBBQ.JPG

I am happy with this. Silly over sized food people. :P 

cutcaster-photo-100584491-Ribeye-steak-d

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

x3EZmqm.jpg

Kinder Bueno, nice :DDDD

Money is a big problem... I don't how much you know about Serbia, but people here are poor, a lot... :( And the corruption... :(

Back on to food, have you ever tried "tursija"?

sarena_tursija_383658388.jpg

And have you ever tried "proja" O.o

proja-by-saritaseka-ba2044e95597cfdf8d26

x3EZmqm.jpg

Kinder Bueno, nice :DDDD

I like it, but it always goes away too fast... They sell too small packages... :( They need to sell something like a "super mega ultra kinder bueno" :P

I like it, but it always goes away too fast... They sell too small packages... :( They need to sell something like a "super mega ultra kinder bueno" :P

I like the smaller ones that taste like the kinder eggs. But they really just disappear xD

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I like the smaller ones that taste like the kinder eggs. But they really just disappear xD

I didn't mean to make them bigger, but to make packages pack more (in quantity), not 2... Something like 20 in one package would be nice :D

I didn't mean to make them bigger, but to make packages pack more (in quantity), not 2... Something like 20 in one package would be nice :D

I was thinking about these^^

Ekb7Gti.jpg

If you put one of these in front of me it'll be empty.

I was thinking about these^^

Ekb7Gti.jpg

If you put one of these in front of me it'll be empty.

Oh, you mean about that :)

Same... I'm quite sure if i was eating more of these sweets (economy here is a bitch), i'd be called The Flash :D

I can drink 1 liter of juice in under 20 seconds (depends on the taste. If it's pineapple juice, i can drink it in 10 second, but if it's blueberry, that takes longer), and 1 liter of milk in under 10 seconds! If you leave milk in front of me, expect it to be gone, like, in a blink of an eye... :D

Oh, you mean about that :)

Same... I'm quite sure if i was eating more of these sweets (economy here is a bitch), i'd be called The Flash :D

I can drink 1 liter of juice in under 20 seconds (depends on the taste. If it's pineapple juice, i can drink it in 10 second, but if it's blueberry, that takes longer), and 1 liter of milk in under 10 seconds! If you leave milk in front of me, expect it to be gone, like, in a blink of an eye... :D

If i drank a liter of milk in 20 seconds the milk would be gone.. And so would i.. I'm lactose intolerant so i'd probably be rocketing to the moon

Money is a big problem... I don't how much you know about Serbia, but people here are poor, a lot... :( And the corruption... :(

Back on to food, have you ever tried "tursija"?

-snips-

And have you ever tried "proja" O.o

-snips-

Yeah I've passed through it a couple times and have heard stories about the government there.

Tursija I think so, that looks like something I've eaten, proja I haven't.

Yeah I've passed through it a couple times and have heard stories about the government there.

Tursija I think so, that looks like something I've eaten, proja I haven't.

Yeah, quite a bad situation... :(

"Tursija" is similar to pickled food (it is pickled), but it's a lot of vegetables pickled together :D

Proja (google translate translates it to "pone" in english), is pretty delicious, especially if you eat it with yogurt (everything is delicious with yogurt).

If you're interested in more Balkan food, hit me up :D

If i drank a liter of milk in 20 seconds the milk would be gone.. And so would i.. I'm lactose intolerant so i'd probably be rocketing to the moon

Too bad :( My current record is 5 liters of milk in a single day :D My father buys bags of milk, and not the more expensive variant of "longevity"milk, since it won't last long enough for that to be of use (i immediately drink it) :D

Btw, what about milk without lactose, can you drink that O.o

Yeah, quite a bad situation... :(

"Tursija" is similar to pickled food (it is pickled), but it's a lot of vegetables pickled together :D

Proja (google translate translates it to "pone" in english), is pretty delicious, especially if you eat it with yogurt (everything is delicious with yogurt).

If you're interested in more Balkan food, hit me up :D

Too bad :( My current record is 5 liters of milk in a single day :D My father buys bags of milk, and not the more expensive variant of "longevity"milk, since it won't last long enough for that to be of use (i immediately drink it) :D

Btw, what about milk without lactose, can you drink that O.o

I could drink the lactose free milk.. But it's just a carton full of lies (It's just not the same.)

I still drink a glass of milk from time to time since it's great. And i can't resist milkshakes xD

I could drink the lactose free milk.. But it's just a carton full of lies (It's just not the same.)

I still drink a glass of milk from time to time since it's great. And i can't resist milkshakes xD

Milkshakes eh... The only good ones i tried here (never really went searching) are milkshakes in McDonald's :D

And who can resist milk!? Milk is so tasty :D

tmp131139_thumb.jpg

Also, does this mean you can't eat ice-cream O.o

Milkshakes eh... The only good ones i tried here (never really went searching) are milkshakes in McDonald's :D

And who can resist milk!? Milk is so tasty :D

--snip--

Also, does this mean you can't eat ice-cream O.o

Well i can eat whatever i want. But I always have to face the consequences of it afterwards. I love dairy products though...

This is me after a bowl of ice cream

0HsG1ie.jpg

Well i can eat whatever i want. But I always have to face the consequences of it afterwards. I love dairy products though...

This is me after a bowl of ice cream

0HsG1ie.jpg

Yeah... Who can not love dairy products O.o

On another note (since i'm too "busy" to google), is there any way to control that intolerance with medicine O.o Like drinking a pill so you wouldn't feel the effects?

Yeah... Who can not love dairy products O.o

On another note (since i'm too "busy" to google), is there any way to control that intolerance with medicine O.o Like drinking a pill so you wouldn't feel the effects?

If there is i haven't heard about it  -_-

Can anybody suggest a way to make scrambled eggs even better? I already but cayenne in it, but I want my weekend breakfast to be even better.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Can anybody suggest a way to make scrambled eggs even better? I already but cayenne in it, but I want my weekend breakfast to be even better.

Try frying them with bacon :D

Or as i like to eat them, fry them with cheese :D

Or if you like pasta?

zapecene-makarone-3fa53b1d142952d9c23e81

I'll usually throw in a pinch of salt, pepper and french herbs. 

Or small pieces of bacon. Bacon makes everything better.