[Central] Food thread

Go to solution Solved by Mutoh,
51 minutes ago, coolkingler1 said:

None, lol, just the shape (triangular?) resembles it. :P

Its actually just depth perception I think! The piece of fish was cut into a rectangle but the tail of the fish tapers off a bit giving a bit of a triangle look from that angle.

Okay guys, about black coffee: Yay or nay?

It's a joke. It's just that it seemed kind of a weird question to ask xD 

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD thread

My thighs and shins are decently sized, solid muscle even though I'm lazy as hell. I can push around 300+lbs with them surprisingly enough.

Exactly the same, but i wished i had skinny legs instead of tree trunks so i can fit in super skinny jeans.

i can't drink it without two creams and 2 sugars.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Exactly the same, but i wished i had skinny legs instead of tree trunks so i can fit in super skinny jeans.

i can't drink it without two creams and 2 sugars.

I can, not that it's tasty, it's for the caffeine. :D

Yeeaaaaaah I hate skinny jeans. The can give you testicular cancer too, so no thanks.

I can, not that it's tasty, it's for the caffeine. :D @Trik'stari I saw your lurking here! YOU MUST TALK WITH US.

Hey, but if you need the energy, might as well enjoy it while drinking it.

Yeeaaaaaah I hate skinny jeans. The can give you testicular cancer too, so no thanks.

testicular cancer? yeah right.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Don't like coffee. Prefer tea

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

hqdefault.jpg

Don't like coffee. Prefer tea

But tea doesn't have any 'kick' to the taste :o pretty weak imo

At least supermarket tea

Since this is a food thread, I'm gonna vent that I hate onions. Rings are fine, but raw onions, nope. Cousin is chopping some up right now and just breathing that air offends my taste buds and my eyes are burning.

Since this is a food thread, I'm gonna vent that I hate onions. Rings are fine, but raw onions, nope. Cousin is chopping some up right now and just breathing that air offends my taste buds and my eyes are burning.

Well, sweat them. It smells a lot better, and it still retains that crunch.

No, onions are awesome man. :o

They are good for your blood vessels.

Yay for fast metabolisms!

Over the summer I tried to gain weight. I had protein shakes, vitamin supplements, creatin, and like a 5k calorie daily diet. Gained a whopping 10 pounds in three months.. all of which I proceeded to lose in the first week of school.  :angry:

xD at least you managed to gain weight. I did something similar and didn't gain a pound.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

bulky? I always call it my layer of protection 

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

I just finished a 400g bag of BBQ chips, downed with 2 cans of Coke Zero. Yet I'm skinnier than a tree.

Two one food subs and 2 bottles of icetea. You ain't got nothing on me :P 

bulky? I always call it my layer of protection 

Yeah, I am fat but have a bodybuilider frame , thus bulky. :P (

No, onions are awesome man. :o

They are good for your blood vessels.

Yeah, that's like saying you hate garlic. Yet it smells so amazing once fried.

But tea doesn't have any 'kick' to the taste :o pretty weak imo

At least supermarket tea

There are some strong teas. Black and Earl Grey are up there... Then there is Lapsang Souchong 

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

That is actually not true. However skinny jeans can cause your crotch to get too damn hot and therfore augment the risk of getting impotent. 

I could go for a baked onion right now.. soo good.

That is actually not true. However skinny jeans can cause your crotch to get too damn hot and therfore augment the risk of getting impotent. 

Ouch.

I would rather have my ballz hanging free anyway.

And then swamp crotch kicks in after a while.

I could go for a baked onion right now.. soo good.

mmm...

I'm currently only having fruits for breakfast.... Since i'm on a diet, i have, kind of, strict food intake... This diet is called UnDiet, i don't know if you guys heard about it.... Had to go with it since i promised a friend i'd lose weight before prom...

How can you hate onions O.o I absolutely love them! And if it wasn't for the smell, i'd eat them every day! 

/JK