[Central] Food thread

Go to solution Solved by Mutoh,
51 minutes ago, coolkingler1 said:

None, lol, just the shape (triangular?) resembles it. :P

Its actually just depth perception I think! The piece of fish was cut into a rectangle but the tail of the fish tapers off a bit giving a bit of a triangle look from that angle.

I'll usually throw in a pinch of salt, pepper and french herbs. 

Or small pieces of bacon. Bacon makes everything better.

Yeah, herbs do miracles,but i usually keep it simple with some peppers, pepper and salt (sometime i add more, but this is the usual) :D What can i say, i like spicy food :D

Had some milkshakes after drinking last night.

Honestly those were good milkshakes.  :o

Had some milkshakes after drinking last night.

Honestly those were good milkshakes.  :o

That's usually a mistake xD

One of my friends had a large milkshake after we had been drinking for most of the night.

And that resulted in a team america style projectile vomiting  :lol:

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

That's usually a mistake xD

One of my friends had a large milkshake after we had been drinking for most of the night.

And that resulted in a team america style projectile vomiting  :lol:

Lol.

Well I didn't vomit, drank 2 and was fine. :P

Lol.

Well I didn't vomit, drank 2 and was fine. :P

Well. It might be because my friend had half a bottle of jack.. And some Bacardi black xD 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Just had breakfast, Steak Medium, Fried Mashed Potato Patty, and a cup of black coffee! Yum!

a beef bone based curry is slowly simmering.

however I won't attempt the 10lbs challenge this tiny japanese girl did

Holy shit, I ordered 2 portions of fries, 1 large and 1 normal, half of a chicken (A leg and a breast ) which also came with fries. Oh and 1 small bread.

I could not finish the large fries....

And I am full to the very brim. *pats belly*

I do like using my wok a lot.

post-84472-0-77110200-1416743903_thumb.j

It's not really a proper wok recipe and the thing is much too full to use proper technique but that's the way I like using it. It contains onion, peas, carrots, peppers, roast chicken, meatballs, hot curry ketchup, pepper, salt, rosemary, thyme and noodles.

I too like the occasional pack of french fries, burger or pizza, but I do try my best to cook healthily and varied.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

@ManWithBeard1990

(Since quoting isn't working)

That looks nice. Though I am so full of food now that it made me a little sick to see it. :D

@coolkingler1

Yeah I understand xD. A meal for a family of 6 is probably not what you need right now.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

@ManWithBeard1990

Yeah.... I am bursting because I am full on fries and chicken.

Too much....

I also made this once.

post-84472-0-55925100-1416744962_thumb.j

It was glorious.

Romanian food <3

cabbage-rolls-11.jpg

frigarui-de-pui-2.jpg

duminica-gratar-de-gradina-1280x720.jpg

Gratar.jpg

ciorba%20de%20perisoare%202_thumb.jpg?im

grilled-mici.jpg

racituri+005.jpg

musaca8.jpg

www_mancare_ro_6116.jpg

Papanasi_cu_cirese.jpg

@coolkingler1

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

@coolkingler1 : Kay then.Have a drink. (Ţuică/pălinca)

3776-96039-tuica.jpg

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I like this thread very much. 

@.spider. i'v never had the opportunity to eat corn cooked like that on a bbq, although iv heard its delicious!

You guys prefer wood or coal bbq flavour?  

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

@Nup

It tastes very good, we have grown 8 corn plants in the garden this year and we are planning to grow some more next year.

I prefer coal briquettes because they are lasting longer and producing a constant heat.

For the wood flavor I add some hickory and plum wood chips.

@.spider.

Thats awesome! It must be brilliant having things like that to just grab one day and feast on. 

Nice idea adding the wood chips. Looking at that picture again, what do you cook in the tinfoil? Excuse the questions :P 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

@NeatSquidYT no it isn't. It's because I don't want the calories or the sugar. It's like Diet, but with the real Coke taste.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D