What's in your "To play" list?

NeatSquidYT

Hi,

So I sometimes find myself wanting to finish one game, then go onto the other. Currently, I am playing GTA 3 (for the first time) and AC 3 (for the first time). I am then going to play GTA VC and GTA SA. What's on your list of games you're going to play?

post-96655-0-23768700-1414959520_thumb.j

About 200 of the 230 games sitting in my steam library and 32 more on my wishlist 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

A ton left in my steam library. Currently finishing the last dark souls 2 DLC. But as soon as MGSV TPP drops I'm leaving all the games on my list and humanity behind.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

Oh god i have so many games, 

the first two Bioshock's

The Binding isaac's

Both portals

World of goo

Sanctum

Sniper elite 3

Crysis 3

Tomb raider

Skyrim V

and 53 other games  in my steam library!

Spoiler
Spoiler

Obligatory PC specs

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz
CPU Cooler: Corsair H50
Motherboard: Asus Z170-E ATX LGA1151
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 16GB (2 x 8GB)
Storage: ADATA Premier SP550 240GB
Storage: Western Digital Blue 500GB
Storage: Western Digital BLACK SERIES 1TB
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6GB G1
Case: Fractal Design Define S
Power Supply: Corsair CSM 550W

Spoiler
If you are new please read the CoC!

Please FOLLOW YOUR OWN THREADS!

Quote people when replying to them.

PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR DARK THEME USERS.

Mark your problem as solved if answered and like all helpful information.

DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES(!) just type -pic- or tag them as spoiler.

Don't criticize people for asking "stupid question".

There is actually a hidden search feature on the forums here: Search 

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU'RE A FANBOY/FANGIRL. WHAT MATTERS IS THAT YOU DON'T LET THAT EFFECT YOUR HARDWARE RECOMMENDATIONS.

DO NOT POST SPAM!

I have finished all my games  <_<.. And there is nothing really interesting out at the moment

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Got to finish Borderlands The Pre Sequel and The Wolf Among Us, then Child of Light.

You haven't played GTA 3?

What kind of world have you been living in!?!?

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

• The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth (Releasing on the 4th)

Borderlands Pre-Sequal

Dark Souls II

Anna

Quantum Solace

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

borderlands prequel

Already finished that one, lovely game :D

Also, it can't be put prequel as I have understood it. Pre sequel=before the sequel=before the one after the main one (confusing I know). Prequel on the other hand means the opposite of sequel=before the main. So borderlands: The prequel would be before the first game... Pre sequel is between 1 and 2, as the sequel is borderlands 2, and the pre sequel is before the sequel. So borderlands 1 is at 1.0, borderlands 2 at 2.0, the pre sequel at 1.5. If there were a prequel, it would be at 0.5 or something similar. Just wanna put it out there, been annoyed with all the "pre sequel is same as sequel borderlands are so stupid duhu" stuff. (I think I'm right here, really embarrasing If I'm not... :I)

Main Rig: Cpu: Intel Core i7 4790k CPU Cooler: NH_d15 GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD7970 Windforce III MOBO: Msi Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: HyperX Fury 1600 8gb white SSD: Samsung 840 evo 250gb PSU: Corsair CX750M Case: NZXT H630 white

PC peripherals: Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster T27B550 Keyboard: Logitech G105 Mouse: Logitech G700s Headphones: Logitech G430 

**May contain spoiler** Burnout: Paradise City, DI: Riptide, FC3, Just Cause 2, Portal 2(almost finished), Tomb Raider(at a shot down helicopter), Trine 2(at the large snake), Watch_Dogs, and Witcher 2(collecting something after going to the leviathan spot). I also want to play Sunset Overdrive and Dead Rising 3, and BL2 and the Pre-Sequel.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

Evolve alpha, Prison Architect. BF series

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

Tomb raider(latest, Under world, and Legend), Gran Turismo 4(currently 15% done), Skyrim, World of Goo, Deus Ex, Half Life 1, HammerWatch, PayDay, Dungeon Seige 3, Trials Evolution(F this game), and Most of the Need for Speeds.

Bioshock Infinity, Crysis 2, Fallout 3/NV (If either actually gets a proper W7 release) and Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

G27+Project CARS

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

CoD:AW campaign. BF4 Campaign

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

CoD:AW campaign. BF4 Campaign

I'm hoping to get AW next year. Apparently, it's the best CoD PC port.

I'm hoping to get AW next year. Apparently, it's the best CoD PC port.

It's pretty great IMO. I've played it a bit and so far it's the best one.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Really want to play any next gen game. like Unity or Call of duty AW

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch