1 Million Subscriber Giveaway & Recruiting Season

That, is one ugly paint job.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Why can't I work as a 13 year old :(........... 

I would do the job for free!!!! I could do all the techy stuff but scripting? NONONONONONONOONONNONOOooooooo

Problem: I live in the Netherlands ;/

My Main Build: NZXT S340 - NZXT Kraken X31 - Crucial MX100 256GB - i5 4460 - Gigabyte Z97P D3 - Kingston HyperX Red 8GB - MSI Nvidia GTX 780 3GB - Corsair LL & HD RGB Fans, Corsair Lighting Node Pro. 

do you have any idea who won it the first time?

I do not unfortunately. 

[TRUENO] i7 4770k (~4.4Ghz, 1.28v) || Thermalright Macho 120 || Asus Z87 Gryphon || 2x8Gb Mushkin Blackline|| Reference NVIDIA GTX770 || Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB || 2x3TB WD HDD || Corsair 350D || Corsair RM750

Thanks for the job Linus, I'll be a great employee! *especially because you can't monitor me from across the continent*

unfortunately I live in Ontario, and I fit the profile of an ape man. I often transform fecal matter into wall splatter, and using my gorilla hands to plug cables into motherboards often results in a mess of frayed wires caught up in fan blades. Thanks for the jab. 

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

Atually I thought the paint job was

Horrible

A riddle wrapped in an enigma , shot to the moon and made in China

Sounds like they need some "interns"

I for one boycott products and services (and personalities) that take on unpaid interns when I find out about them.

I was quite furious when I found out Charlie rose was yet another old shystering crony, for whom $23 million+ is still not enough and needs to rip more off the back of others. I thought my experience was egregious enough and will not support any endeavour that abuses them.

(Sorry for off topicness. Have strong feelings about slavery.)

Edited by MoonSpot

Sorry for the brutal requirements for the job, but we're looking for the best possible candidate.

And in response to the posts above me, the position is paid... We just can't afford a ton right now because we're in expansion mode.

I pretty much hit every requirement for the job, but have no money for gas to travel there. Go me... T_T

Applied today, Living in Belgium but willing (loving) to relocate. Apart from video editing, I think I'd be great at the job! 

Watch the video. I'm pretty sure he mentions the first winner. 

nope , :| ....are you very sure, or am i just missing it?

PC 1: CPU: i5 12600k     GPU: RTX 4080     MOTHERBOARD: Asus B650M-A D4       RAM: 16x4 DDR4 3200       POWERSUPPLY: EVGA 650 G6  

SSD: WD Black gen 4 x2 + Crucial MX 500 x2           

KEYBOARD: Keychron K4    MOUSE: Logitech G502 SE Hero   MOUSE PAD: Goliathus control XL   MONITOR: Alienware AW3423DW + LG 25UM58 + Dell 24"  Speakers: Edifier R1280T + SVS PB1000

Laptop: M1 MacBook Pro 16                     

I applied today (i'm just 14 and i just need the job i don't need the money)

But

I live on indonesia and it very far far far far far away from us and canada but near aussy

Hope can join LMG With this distrance

Current Build + Setup

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | GIGABYTE B550 Aorus Pro v2 | CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 16gb 3600Mhz | GIGABYTE RTX 3070 AORUS MASTER OC 8 GB | NZXT H510 Elite | 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | ADATA XPG GAMMIX S7 512GB M.2-2280 NVME | Corsair RM850 80+ Gold Modular PSU | NZXT Kraken X63 | Harman Kardon Soundstick 4 | Koorui 27E1Q

Sorry for the brutal requirements for the job, but we're looking for the best possible candidate.

And in response to the posts above me, the position is paid... We just can't afford a ton right now because we're in expansion mode.

Not really. You are looking for the best possible candidate that just happens to be close geographically. 

If you can't afford a ton right now finding the best candidate that will also relocate isn't likely.

Again, nothing about the job outlines says they have to live in a specific area. Not sure why that is basically a requirement.

if you get the job you'll only be able to eat http://geni.us/2FlG and you'll need this http://geni.us/2FQo becuz ull cri evrytiem.

Nick's giving us a hint guys, (like those camera rolls that have a snap shot of factory workers or a letter requesting help that they're being overworked)

IT'S A TRAP PEOPLE! :blink:

Details separate people.

It would be my dream to apply for the job. Having the opportunity to work in computer hardware, testing components on the cutting edge of technology, all the NDAs... It would feel like top secret stuff, for sure! Writing scripts and reviews would be great as well (see my sig for some examples of my writing); I equally enjoy writing, although I don't do it often. I have my own DSLR and love photography; I even did video editing for my school's open day presentations!

I really want to apply since I pretty much fit the bill (A* in English GCSE and half an A level - I dropped it in the second year for science), however the location is the issue... Since I am in university, I have a course to finish for another two years. In addition, I'm not entirely sure how my parents would react to me leaving the UK for a job overseas. And to be honest, I don't think I'm quite ready for that. While I reckon I would feel right at home with Linus and the team, it's far too early for me to start learning to provide for myself all on my own (without the aid of my parents, that is).

Unless there's room in Luke's bed ;) ;)

Haha, just kidding. Honestly, I think the job sounds incredible, and far more entertaining than working in a frozen isle of a supermarket. Being able to do what I love would be payment enough...

Good luck to whoever gets it, and maybe once LMG has expanded there will be another position available. By then, I will be ready to live on my own! But until that time, I will continue to watch the videos :)

| My first build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/117400-my-very-first-build/ | Build for my friend's 18th: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/168660-pc-for-my-friends-18th-with-pictures-complete/ |

ATH-M50X Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/165934-review-audio-technica-ath-m50-x/ | Nintendo 3DS XL Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/179711-nintendo-3ds-xl-review/ | Game Capture Guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186547-ultimate-guide-to-recording-your-gameplay/

Case: Corsair 200R CPU: i5 4670K @ 3.4GHz RAM: Corsair 8GB 1600MHz C9 Mobo: GIGABYTE Z87-HD3 GPU: MSI R9 290 Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO PSU: EVGA 750W Storage: 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD Display: Dell U2212HM OS: Windows 8

Doing benchmarks may sound like fun, but in reality it takes time and patience as you don't want other factors to affect your results. The key is not to be lazy and do it right. Creating a image of a clean OS will come in handy.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

Oh my gosh the first guy never claimed the pc?  WOW!

Imagine if he sees those messages now lol.

Please someone reveal who the first guy is that missed out on getting the pc due to not contacting Linus and Luke on time.  

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Please someone reveal who the first guy is that missed out on getting the pc due to not contacting Linus and Luke on time.  

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/242565-ive-missed-my-giveaway%E2%80%8F/

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list