1 Million Subscriber Giveaway & Recruiting Season

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1tH01sw

Amazon: If you get the job you'll only be able to eat http://geni.us/2FlG and you'll need this http://geni.us/2FQo becuz ull cri evrytiem.

Linus built our one million subscriber giveaway winner's PC and we're expanding our crew with at least one new person!

Thanks for hiring me.

I mean you know Sarnia's pretty close to Vancouver, am I right?

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Crap, i wouldn't be enough to work a LMG. :(

Maybe @XTankSlayerX should do it because he's like the closest person that lives near LMG(I think)

I live in Nanaimo, like 50km away from them, buttttttttttttttt..... there just HAPPENS to be a 23km wide body of water separating us xD

Maybe i could like render or manage HTML or something lol

My Car: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/?p=4442206

CPU: i5 4590 |Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4|Memory: Corsair Vengance 8gbs|Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1TB|GPU: ZOTAC GTX 760 2gb|PSU: Thermaltech TR2 500W|Monitors: LG24M35 24" & Dual 19"|Mouse:Razer DeathAdder 2013 with SteelSeries Qck mini|Keyboard: Ducky DK2087 Zero MX Red|Headset: HyperX Cloud|Cooling: Corsair 120mm blue LED, Lepa vortex 120mm, stock 120mm|Case:Enermax Ostrog Blue Windowed

If I could work for LMG I would walk to Canada every single day for work from Colorado. 

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

Why didn't you give me that computer? :'(

I'm definitly going to apply! I guarantee you I'm the best man for the job...exept for the fact that I live in australia, have an anxiety disorder, haven't finished school, not very good at writing Essays and have no little to no experience on benchmarking software, I'm the perfect candidate.

I suppose engineers don't count.

i7 4770K @ 4.5GHZ, NH-D14, Kingston HyperX Black 8GB, Asus Z87-A, Fractal Design XL R2, MSI TF IV R9 280x, BTFNX 550G

Roarasauras we should be friends.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Oh my gosh the first guy never claimed the pc?  WOW!

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I doubt @LinusTech is going to recruit from across the border which makes me a bit sad. But hey now maybe I can try and get my own thing rolling again.

To be clear, we never said the applicant has to be local.

For the perfect candidate, relocation could be considered.

That's relocation of you, not the candidate, right? ;)

@LinusTech Thank you so much! 

[TRUENO] i7 4770k (~4.4Ghz, 1.28v) || Thermalright Macho 120 || Asus Z87 Gryphon || 2x8Gb Mushkin Blackline|| Reference NVIDIA GTX770 || Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB || 2x3TB WD HDD || Corsair 350D || Corsair RM750

To be clear, we never said the applicant has to be local.

For the perfect candidate, relocation could be considered.

LMG could totes move to Aus, I mean, dat 10 down and .5 up internet speeds

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

vXjMSvU.png

The hell?

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

I like the art. Very modern! LOL

Maybe one day they will take an intern from the pacific northwest! (I would do it even if unpaid)

Does someone need an assistance?  :D

CPU: 3770K | Motherboard: Asus Maximus V Formula | GPU: GTX 1080Ti SLI | Ram: 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 | PSU: Corsair AX1200i | Storage: 2x Samsung 840 pros | Case: Corsair 650D | Cooler:  Corsair H100i with Noctus NF-F12 fans | Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG278Q

LMG could totes move to Aus, I mean, dat 10 down and .5 up internet speeds

YES! Move to Melbourne then I could visit them!

Posted Image

The hell?

That's just Luke trollin.