I'm still going to roll with arguably the only good thing Tt eSports have made, the Battledragon Lan Bag

Holds a 24 inch monitor, a keyboard, mouse, mousepad, every cable I need for my PC (2 power, 1 dvi, plus wifi antennas), a PS3 controller, drinks, snacks, deodorant and a headset, and I can probably squeeze a powerboard in there if needed

I haven't had to use a single textbook so far at Informatics faculty i studu at, after 4years I signed up for a class at the management faculty, now I have a textbook, it's like living in the stone age.

When I was still at university most of ours were "recommended".... because the fucking unit chair wrote the damn thing and wanted the cash from it, not because we actually used it

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k | Mobo: MSI Mpower Max | Cooling: Cryorig R1 Ultimate w/ XT140 front Fan | GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Dual SC SLI | Case: NZXT H440 | Case Fans: Phanteks PH-140SP x5 | PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 1000W | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracude

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD438s | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Control | Monitor 1: Benq XL2430T | Monitor 2: BenQ RL2455HM 

I'd like the fact that the battery isn't integrated into the bag, because it makes it easy to removed and replace the battery.

I also think that's a plus rather than a minus

i7-8700K @ 5.0 GHz 1.37v, EVGA GTX 1080 FTW Hybrid, Asus z370-A Prime

G.Skill Trident Z RGB 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16, Samsung 960 Evo 256GB, Samsung 850Pro 1TB, WD 3TB HDD

NZXT H440 White, Corsair H100i GTX v2, EVGA 750G2

Corsair AF140 x1, Corsair SP120 x2, Noctua Industrial 3000 RPM x3

As treelegs666 stated students most certainly still use textbooks. I actually am surrounded by three at the moment. With two shelves of a book case filled in my dining room and a few in my bedroom (granted a few of these are a mixture of some of my room mates) and these don't account for the ones I have purchased and then resold. Buying virtual textbooks is generally more costly when you consider that you can generally resell hard copies and therefore isn't always advised. I actually had the debate of buying one of my last textbooks through kindle or in hard copy and decided hard copy because I figured if I wanted to keep it as a reference then I probably would want to have it in physical form (I know old school) and if not the fifty bucks or so more premium I payed I could easily get back by reselling it. This is also a bit off subject and even if you don't consider textbooks certain professors still don't allow laptops in their classes therefore encouraging a lot of students to take note and use binders which can also be space taking.

Granted I realize that above semi-rant isn't actually completely relevant to your review as you didn't consider it a student backpack so I will go on to a critique I guess you could call it. When I think backpack, I think of something I want to be able to carry with me all the time and not worry. I know it kind of makes sense but this leads me into the deciding point when I bought my backpack last time. How water proof is the backpack? This is especially true when you have a lot of tech in it. It was the reason why I bought my last backpack which I don't recall the type of but could if someone really wants to know. Yes, I know that you can buy covers and stuff for backpacks to make them more water proof but sometimes the unexpected can happen (like you get into a car wreck and you have to be rushed to the hospital and no one cares particularly about your stuff in the pouring rain, and yes this happened to me six months ago) and you need to be able to with stand for long enough that all of your stuff doesn't get soaked.

TL;DR add something in about the water resistance of a backpack if you could please.

The award fits...

Whole room watercooling! D:

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

I've actually been waiting for a review for something like this lately as it was on my mind. A little to late as I already pulled the pin and purchased a Timbuk2 Messenger bag.   As for why you would need this... phone, tablet, headphones, portable hdd's, earbuds, glasses, water bottle other drives and or containers etc.  Too much for my jeans pocket. 

I used to use an old back pack but everything just ends up together in a huge mess. It's nice to have a bag that has purposefully built compartments for all those items, I just wish they had a bigger variety.

I'd like the fact that the battery isn't integrated into the bag, because it makes it easy to removed and replace the battery.    

Same, that means you only need to find room for the battery pack to sit near the outlet rather then the whole bag (which probably still has heaps of stuff in it anyway.)

Also, side-note, the tag on this thread for "power bank" is listed as "power pank".   :P 

And afterall it's a battery. One day if the unfortunate thing happens, it catches fire, you can at least remove it from the backpack

BTW. backpack reviews are awesome. Linus please make more of these! 

I was looking for a new backpack but not so much for school, just to carry my laptops around. The G750 isn't travel friendly but when I want to travel with it, I do want it carried on my back as opposed to in my arms. But this backpack looks so uncomfortable...

ps. that intro...was not expecting the condom 

So want one of these, just saiyan.

Computer and other things (My Phanteks Enthoo Elite build is done)

Spoiler

Main Computer

Spoiler

Processor: Intel Core i7 6850k @4.5GHz
Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ROG Edition 10
Heatsink: Custom Hardline
Memory: Corsaor Dominator 16GB (4GB x2) DDR4 3000MHz 
Video Card: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW
Hard Drive: x2 OCZ ARC 100 240GB RAID 0 (Boot), Western Digital 4TB SSHD (Steam), x2 Adata 512GB (Steam)
Main GUI: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

All That Extra Stuff

Spoiler

Monitor: x2 Dell U2414H
Keyboard: Ducky Shine 5 RGB (Cherry MX Blue)
Mouse: Logitech G502
Headset: AKG K553 Pro Studio Headphones
Speakers: Boston Accustics Home Media Theater 2.1 + Boston Accustics Soundbar
Microphone: Audio Technica AT-2035 w/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo
Sound: Creative Sound Blaster E5 DAC

Server

Spoiler

Case: Rosewill 4U Rackmount RSV-L4500

Processor: Intel Xeon E5-2670 V3 12C/24T

Motherboard: Asrock x99 Extreme 4

Ram: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2133 4x4GB

Video Card: Nvidia GT520

OS Drive: Kingston Hyperx 240GB SSD

Raid Card: LSI MegaRaid  9261-8i 8-port

Hard Drives: x7 HGST 4TB Nas

i was so excited after watching this video, only to be devastated by the $199.99 price. Damn you tylt! But, with that 10,400 mAh battery, I don't have much room to complain.  

Argh.. €174 for me @ Amazon.co.uk

I likely can get it cheaper elsewhere if  I look a little bit more, but yeah.. No thanks! :]

I as well absolutely don't need it right now, but I could see a good use of this in the near future.

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua

Do I buy my teens this because they have tech and may need the condom pocket someday?  Oh to be a parent. :S

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

It really needs a front buckle across the chest for better support.  The tylt store sells this for $200....ouch

Whose condom was that? Did Linus get naughty with Luke in Germany?? hey, I use Lifestyles too...

I would love a backpack with a battery that could charge my laptop. There are days where I can't gain access to a powerpoint (either they are all taken or I'm somewhere where there isn't one) even with an ultrabook battery life. 

It could also be useful for mobile gamers who want to play games on the go but also have charge to do some work later.

I would want this backpack more, if it supported a laptop bigger than 15 inches... :(

For 150 bucks, I want a bag that'll handle my 17 inch laptop.

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME

what is up with channelsuperfun @nicklmg?

Unfortunately there isn't a whole lot of time for Channel Super Fun at the moment :(

With Taran out and numerous team members taking vacation during the past few months our workflow has not been ideal. Unfortunately Super Fun is the channel that has suffered the most.

The good news is that we have BIG plans for it in the new year. Can't disclose anything yet, but it's going to get super fun up in here...

I'm pretty sure this is how it works @nicklmg can tell me if i'm wrong, I'm pretty sure whoever edit the video will upload to the channel, have it set to private, then either Nick or Linus will come in and edit all the tags, title and etc. then nick will release the video at a set time.

Essentially yeah. I usually handle title/description/tags/annotations/thumbnail etc. and release unless I'm unavailable for whatever reason.

On a complete side note, the fact that you can't schedule an unlisted video for release (you have to have it set to private first) on YouTube is really frustrating to me. I mean come on, that should be basic functionality...

Seems like a nice backpack, but wouldn't buy. I'd rather buy a power bank and modify my actual backpack.

i have loved the Everki Beacon from the last backpack review but lately i have been needing to take all the stuff out multiple times so a new backpack is in order as a secondary for either my tech stuff or the other stuff. so i may have to get this one

Aselwyn1