NES build 1985-2015 30TH anniversary " NES 3.0"(completed final pics!)

ungreedy

only bad part about this psu is going to be running the wires now ,that pico did save a lot of space without a 24 pin wire running though the system.I'll stuff it in there one way or another :angry:

alright just figure out my layout with all these new wires from my psu ,here it is HDD is going to be mounted on the top half of the case and ill attach the wires from the cartridge door(HDD is placed there just for reference :)

IMG_20150118_160536_zpsldgi6fmr.jpg

alright just figure out my layout with all these new wires from my psu ,here it is HDD is going to be mounted on the top half of the case and ill attach the wires from the cartridge door(HDD is placed there just for reference :)

I have forgotten, and I don't feel like looking: What CPU cooler is that again? :P

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

I'd cooling is-40

Thanks again. :P

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

How is everything running with this PC? The power supply still working well?

new psu is working out awesome,the system is super stable now.will do a review on the psu soon.

I am hoping to have time this weekend to get close to finishing modding the system up. Then after that just will have to wait out until warm weather for paint,which will give me plenty of time to get all my software set up the way I want it. :)

Got the lid on finally :D  was able to do some testing for about an hour until my wife demanded the tv back lol.

My thermals stayed very good ,had to adjust the fan curve on the gpu ,now that it is set the fans don't go above 60% and my highest temp was 64c .The cpu on the other hand did not even go above 50c was pretty dang impressed with that. Still have to seal up the console more to get more accurate temps on the cpu.

also one thing I am pretty happy I made the two vents for the gpu ,If i did not i would be making them now.

quick checklist of things left to do 

mount hard drive

make new I/O panel (had one made, but took a bad measurement today and have to make a new one)

install exhaust fan (have to modify the old setup to make room for psu)

make new beauty panel/psu mount

install led light

some pics enjoy!

IMG_20150126_220319_zpsumlrz6ud.jpg

IMG_20150126_220332_zpspphif2nk.jpg

IMG_20150126_221017_zpsk732ad2l.jpg

You should add a Linux distro that boots straight into an NES emulator

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

Loving it. Im currently working on putting a system into an Xbox One case, and this build has helped a lot!

Thanks! Glad to hear that. 

you Have a build log ?

I think I seen and xbone ripped apart here somewhere .

Thanks! Glad to hear that. 

you Have a build log ?

I think I seen and xbone ripped apart here somewhere .

Yes i have a build log on here. 

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/296950-in-progress-project-pc-master-race-takeover/

nice,thanks

I am kinda jelly of the size of that case.

how did you get the case? if you dont mind me asking.

nice,thanks

I am kinda jelly of the size of that case.

how did you get the case? if you dont mind me ask

One of my friends was on crutches and he had a pitcher of water in his hand to fill his cats water bowl. Cat jumped under his feet while he was walking past his television and he fell and dropped the water on the tv stand. Xbox got fried so he gave it to me. 

One of my friends was on crutches and he had a pitcher of water in his hand to fill his cats water bowl. Cat jumped under his feet while he was walking past his television and he fell and dropped the water on the tv stand. Xbox got fried so he gave it to me. 

was not expecting that story lol,thats awesome.

I was thinking ebay or something

sorry for your friend tho.

was not expecting that story lol,thats awesome.

I was thinking ebay or something

sorry for your friend tho.

It was a wild ride right from the beginning.

WAT 

your the xbone killer!

If that's how you want to read it..

..yes

Well if gravity didn't exist, the water would have been still in the glass so it is technically not your fault.

But then the XBox and the TV would be floating, and that would make it kinda hard to play on.