What do i do? i think my neighbors are involved in selling/distributing/smoking

ChipWoodChainSaw

America is violent for a whole range of problems, pot plays a very small part.

The government wastes a huge amount of money on drug control of pot. I'd say that is a much more glaring issue.

While that may or may not have happened, that's one officer, not the lot of them.

There are a lot of cops, so obviously mistakes will be made. They're humans, not robots.

Haha, I know a kid who's 19 and he gets $1,500,000 every year for the next 30 years.

He has 4 cars. He bought his gf a new truck.

It happens.

I highly doubt weed is the only thing they sell.

A drug dealer generally diversifies. Weed isn't a huge money maker for the amount of effort and risk involved.

That's a good way to get shot.

A very slow driver is just as bad as a fast driver ;)

I'd liked to have seen those tests though. They're only really accurate if they tested them in day to day traffic as well as without, which I kind of doubt.

You'd also need a very diverse base to test on.

Some people have a lot of friends.

But by the sounds of it it's more than that. Just don't be toooo paranoid.

Haha, that sounds sooo paranoid..

Then again, it is the US. Wouldn't surprise me. They keep you chaps on edge with fear.

It's highly unlikely to be just weed. You don't make a lot of money with just weed.

Unless you sit there peering out the window when the cops roll up, and then stand on the porch shouting "got you, bitches!" I doubt they'd know. There's neighbours on more than just one side of the house. (I imagine)

While I 100% agree with you that it's absolutely no business what they do with their own bodies on their own property, this is a little more complicated than that.

You simply can't condense the situation down to that.

It brings unsavory characters into your neighborhood, they can leave needles around which can contain HIV, etc, etc

You have a very misconstrued view of law enforcement.

No one's stupid enough to do a drive by on a house right beside theirs.

Police uphold the law, which is written by the government, so yes, of course they serve them first.

They don't keep us on edge with fear, they are on edge with fear because they know that if they pushed the civilian population too far, there would be no surpressing an uprising, just saying, 60 million versus 1.3 million (most of whom aren't combat trained, or armed) would be an unwinnable situation.

Just saying. And did you read that article I linked? It is happening.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

They don't keep us on edge with fear, they are on edge with fear because they know that if they pushed the civilian population too far, there would be no surpressing an uprising, just saying, 60 million versus 1.3 million (most of whom aren't combat trained, or armed) would be an unwinnable situation.

Just saying. And did you read that article I linked? It is happening.

I briefly skimmed over it, but I rarely put full weight into something unless I can read several sources pertaining to the same topic.

People are biased by nature, and one persons view isn't going to satisfy me.

Haha, my friend, they do. If you watch US news and compare it to another nations, just the way they go about delivering it is meant to intimidate or raise alarm rather than inform.

I always chuckle when I watch Seattles news.

While I agree that a civil uprising would be hard to suppress, I don't think the citizens would fare well in the US. Simply because of the technology and might of the US military.

Most people don't have tanks and such laying around ;)

Not to mention the pact they have with Canada, while having a small military, is highly trained and would be sent in should there be any civil unrest.

That's an entirely different and interesting debate though.

Also, in the future could you -snip- large quotes? :)

The clutter drives me crazy.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

-snip

It wouldn't be a large full scale war like you think, it would be an unwinnable insurgency, a former head of the KGB and his equivalent in china have both been quoted on that when asked about a land invasion of the US (which yes, would be different).

They wouldn't be able to use tanks and bombers and artillery, not without MASSIVE civilian casualties, not to mention it would only come to this (in all likelihood) at the fault of the government, they would be the aggressors, not the "uprising".

be a vigilante

Muh rig: i7 4770k, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, MSI Z87 G45, Kingston Hyper X Blu 8GB, Samsung 840 EVO 120 + WD Blue 1 TB, Asus GTX 770 2GB, Corsair 200r + 2x Corsair AF 120 Blue + 1x Stock corsair fan, Corsair TX650, LG 27EA33V IPS, Steelseries Sensei Raw + QCK mini, CM Quickfire Ultimate Blue.

Not sure why you think that.

war on drugs, we dont need our tax money going for useless crime like this. if they are actually selling then call the cops. but if not sure then it should be left alone. either  way i wouldnt care if its recreational and not heroine or salts or something that can actually kill you. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

America is violent for a whole range of problems, pot plays a very small part.

The government wastes a huge amount of money on drug control of pot. I'd say that is a much more glaring issue.

While that may or may not have happened, that's one officer, not the lot of them.

There are a lot of cops, so obviously mistakes will be made. They're humans, not robots.

Haha, I know a kid who's 19 and he gets $1,500,000 every year for the next 30 years.

He has 4 cars. He bought his gf a new truck.

It happens.

I highly doubt weed is the only thing they sell.

A drug dealer generally diversifies. Weed isn't a huge money maker for the amount of effort and risk involved.

That's a good way to get shot.

A very slow driver is just as bad as a fast driver ;)

I'd liked to have seen those tests though. They're only really accurate if they tested them in day to day traffic as well as without, which I kind of doubt.

You'd also need a very diverse base to test on.

Some people have a lot of friends.

But by the sounds of it it's more than that. Just don't be toooo paranoid.

Haha, that sounds sooo paranoid..

Then again, it is the US. Wouldn't surprise me. They keep you chaps on edge with fear.

It's highly unlikely to be just weed. You don't make a lot of money with just weed.

Unless you sit there peering out the window when the cops roll up, and then stand on the porch shouting "got you, bitches!" I doubt they'd know. There's neighbours on more than just one side of the house. (I imagine)

While I 100% agree with you that it's absolutely no business what they do with their own bodies on their own property, this is a little more complicated than that.

You simply can't condense the situation down to that.

It brings unsavory characters into your neighborhood, they can leave needles around which can contain HIV, etc, etc

You have a very misconstrued view of law enforcement.

No one's stupid enough to do a drive by on a house right beside theirs.

Police uphold the law, which is written by the government, so yes, of course they serve them first.

you live in canada you dont know the struggle here in america

I hope the neighbor calls the cops on the OPs family each and every time he sees any alcoholic containers since they are clearly planning to drink and drive......Those gardening tools also look a bit like something you would use if you were a burglar. Also, the OP spends an uncomfortable amount of time spying on their property, who knows what he has planned! Oh, and maybe they once heard a baby crying from the house. Better call child services just to be safe.

Who the hell calls their cops on their neighbours when the neighbours haven't done anything to you.,

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

That's when they slip jimson weed into your bag to kill you, smart guy

I realize its in your nature to disagree with everything anyone says, but please, consider the situation, consider the people in the house, consider the history of the neighborhood, and then ask if these people would really:

a.) even have any

b.) be willing to kill their neighbor

also consider these facts:

a.) it was a joke

b.) it was a joke

c.) it was a joke

d.) you put the dime in my pants

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

I realize its in your nature to disagree with everything anyone says, but please, consider the situation, consider the people in the house, consider the history of the neighborhood, and then ask if these people would really:

a.) even have any

b.) be willing to kill their neighbor

also consider these facts:

a.) it was a joke

b.) it was a joke

c.) it was a joke

d.) you put the dime in my pants

Just saying, thats all they'd have to do, smoke jimson weed and you get instant anaphylactic shock and likely death. Be careful who you fuck with.

I'd definitely buy some from them though.

(pot, not jimson weed lol)

It's only weed...

I can walk into a actual store and buy it here.

Don't be so nosy. Just mind your own business to be honest and let it go. You're 15 and nothing you should be worrying yourself with.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

you live in canada you dont know the struggle here in america

Don't quote the whole thing. :rolleyes:

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

If you feel in danger, contact the police. Otherwise mind your own business.

All they have to do is say "hmmm, who would have called, who's close by that would notice our activities?" and then they do a drive by on your house.

Lol if you really think that cop is your friend, your mistaken, severely. Ask ANY lawyer and they will tell you 100%, the police are not your friends, they serve the government first, the public second.

Absolutely, not my business unless it's a close friend or family member.

That's part of whats wrong with this world today, everyone thinks that everything that other people do is their business. If it isn't hurting you, or someone you love, or someone else physically, mind your own goddamned business. (if I saw a man beating his wife in public, I would help, a jumper, not my problem)

Because you know 99% of the police in the world on a personal level. You my friend, need to wake your ass up.

well i guess you live in england so your police officers really do protect citizens but not the police we have in america

While there are some bad cops out there, most are joined the force to help people. they are not the deranged lunatics you two think they are.

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

Ya know, none of this would even happen if America were more like the Dutch and calmed the feck down. You don't really see all this suspicion over caffeinated drinks, regular cigs or beer. All of which are bad for you. At least I've never heard of break ins over a freaking bottle of Coca Cola. Had weed been legal, that sort of underground market would die.

While there are some bad cops out there, most are joined the force to help people. they are not the deranged lunatics you two think they are.

In my experience, most are at the minimum, assholes. I never said deranged lunatics. Just authoritative assholes, who's only loyalty is to the government (which yes, is there job, but it makes me concerned about when the time comes that their loyalty should be to the people instead of the government)

Ya know, none of this would even happen if America were more like the Dutch and calmed the feck down. You don't really see all this suspicion over caffeinated drinks, regular cigs or beer. All of which are bad for you. At least I've never heard of break ins over a freaking bottle of Coca Cola. Had weed been legal, that sort of underground market would die.

Try explaining that to the police industry which makes a lot of money each year to "fight the war on drugs!" lol

Weed is serious business.

Seriously, no victim, no crime. -_-

I think the OP is peepin on the daughter....

The government uses drugs to pay for wars and similar.

If they would legalise weed, their budget would drop by a looooot.

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

So my neighbors are weird to begin with, they never come out side during the day and they hangout in the side street late at night. The mom doesnt work and they go through dogs like they kill them. there is no dad.  Im a LIGHT sleeper so i usually wake up and look out my window and there will be cars parked in front of my house and their house (no one is in them but the times i do look before they get out they go to their house). They were robbed (no one has ever been robed in my neighborhood till then) and they refused to call the police.

Anyway so i live right by my high school and on my way walking home i notice one of my neighbors daughters on the phone (okay so there is a side street that leads to a field and i was walking through this field to go home) im guessing she didn't see me because then she went strait to the ground after putting her phone in her pocket, and started moving a pile of cut grass aside.  I almost asked if she lost something but i figured it be best if i didn't. i peered out my window waiting for her to pass my house and she was out there for a good 10 more minutes after i went inside.

I know her friends are into drugs and stuff because i was walking home one day last year and glanced at him(one of her friends) on the ground and he shot up and tried to fight me.  His eyes were blood shot and he couldn't really stand up all that great, then he stopped looked at me like he had no idea were he was and sat back down.

Do i call the police or just let it go.  I really don't like drugs and there are a lot of very young kids in are neighborhood and im just worried they might get caught up in that stuff and become pot heads and do something stupid.

Dude i only wished you had video of all of this, it was some funny reading and i pictured the reactions of everyone. Get a GoPro. Just mind your own business and enjoy your life and stop studying other people's lives.

Well imo you should call the cops, Safety reasons and they need help.

You whippersnapper.

Don't call the police.

You live in america, police never helps, it'll make stuff only worse. \

There's nothing you can really do i think. 

He could be vigilant but mind his own business. Drug dealers always go hand in hand with petty thieves.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

Such thing as a phone that calls some people called the police. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

If you can evidence they're selling and whatnot then I would, they're probably attracting people to the neighborhood you probably don't want going round next to a school.

yea that what im worried about is theses people that really want there drugs and stuff going down.