What do i do? i think my neighbors are involved in selling/distributing/smoking

ChipWoodChainSaw

I think you're being a little too creative right there. The fact that she has some weed does not mean that they are selling it. 

You could give the police a call and have them check it but don't tell the police that you know that they are selling weed since you are not sure/ do not have a prove. 

lots of people come to there house thats why i was suspicious 

Lol I'm all for legalization of pot, but rap should be illegal

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-south-carolina-trooper-shooting-20140925-story.html Fuck the police.

Your safer with drug addicts around than you are with the police.

yep, a few officers are abit too trigger happy and never should have been officers and suddenly every office is a danger to society who should burn in hell. (although without them the world would be run by gangs constantly fighting each other). Seriously people with this "fuck the police" mentality are just complete idiots.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

I agree, but the first thought that came to mind was that they were selling coke or something like that. Honestly, I personally have nothing against weed and weed smokers, do what you want with your life since it's not a dangerous drug, won't make anyone aggressive or anything so it's a question of your own moral, if you want to call them, do it, if no, then don't.

If it was me and they bothered me, I would call, if they don't bother me, I wouldn't, simple as that. But if I saw them with my own eyes distributing drugs to ANYONE, I would call. Their customers might not be as calm and friendly as they are.

Fair enough, but know that by calling you are doing more harm to them than the drug, and likely more harm to yourself when they get out, and retaliate. (that is, if it's only weed, anything harder and I'd call as well.)

yep, a few officers are abit too trigger happy and never should have been officers and suddenly every office is a danger to society who should burn in hell. (although without them the world would be run by gangs constantly fighting each other). Seriously people with this "fuck the police" mentality are just complete idiots.

If your not paying attention, they're being militarized against us. http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/constitution/item/13021-justice-department-trained-police-to-link-political-activism-with-terror

Yeah I'm sorry but fuck the police, they aren't your friends, they don't care about you unless they get to shoot someone, or get on the news for being a hero.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

You could call the police. Non emergency number, obviously. Reporting suspicious activity is really one of the main ways law enforcement works on a lot of things.

Depending on how big your town/city is and other problems they're dealing with it may or may not be a priority for them.

Not all people like to call the police, even if robbed. That doesn't necessarily mean that they're drug dealers.

Not sure why you think that.

okay,  we are a large town with a growing weed problem

read the rest of the thread 

I did. Now h'wat?

I don't see what the other posts have to do with what you're implying about every single police officer.

Do you also think every American is a fat redneck?

okay,  we are a large town with a growing weed problem

Dude, its not a problem, it's just weed.

sounds good

Enjoy having them bust your door down in retaliation dude.

I would say call the police with an anonymous report of suspicious activity. It doesn't require you to have solid evidence, just be able to give a reasoned explanation for your suspicion. Even if it's "only" weed, it is still an illegal drug and should be taken as seriously as any other criminal offence.

At all costs though, don't offer to look after any plants for them, it won't end well.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

I would say call the police with an anonymous report of suspicious activity. It doesn't require you to have solid evidence, just be able to give a reasoned explanation for your suspicion. Even if it's "only" weed, it is still an illegal drug and should be taken as seriously as any other criminal offence.

At all costs though, don't offer to look after any plants for them, it won't end well.

Why is it any of his business what they do to their own bodies? Tell me that.

Fair enough, but know that by calling you are doing more harm to them than the drug, and likely more harm to yourself when they get out, and retaliate. (that is, if it's only weed, anything harder and I'd call as well.)

How would you handle it?

And I don't want to do harm to anyone, I just want to get drug dealers the fuck out of my way (assuming it's harder than weed), I would tip anonymously, they would never know it was me, and I got bats, knives, several pistols, a revolver, 2 shotguns, a carabine and a sniper rifle with a really good scope. But hey, if the clients and the dealers were some hardcore guys, I wouldn't fuck with them, you kinda have to evaluate the situation personally to make a proper decision.

And for those of you wandering: Yes, I have licenses for all of the guns, they are legal and I am trained to use them. :P

If your not paying attention, they're being militarized against us. http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/constitution/item/13021-justice-department-trained-police-to-link-political-activism-with-terror

Yeah I'm sorry but fuck the police, they aren't your friends, they don't care about you unless they get to shoot someone, or get on the news for being a hero.

No, most police join the police because they actually want to help society and people. The reason you hate the police so much is because you only ever hear about the bad ones. Why? because bad press, is good press. 

They are your friends, actually a close friend of mine is an officer and I'd love to be one in the future and guess what? I don't wanna shoot people all day long. You're just so ignorant and think that every wrong a politician does, the police are to blame. I hope one day an officer saves your life or recovers your stolen car, then go tell them to fuck themselves.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

shut up. fuckin hate people like you.

As for the OP, if its only weed just leave it, its harming anyone and its not worth causing trouble over. If something big happens though or you find out they are taking harder drugs, give the police a tip-off. (look at it in a good way, if you call the police and that gets them off heroin for example, you've done them a favour)

? it true someone in my neighborhood got shot for not wearing a seatbelt so do not call the cops or if they dont shoot the neighbors they will at least shoot the neighbor's pets

If someone was about to jump off a bridge and you could possibly help them, would you just say "fuck it, do whatever you want its your body" 

No, most police join the police because they actually want to help society and people. The reason you hate the police so much is because you only ever hear about the bad ones. Why? because bad press, is good press. 

They are your friends, actually a close friend of mine is an officer and I'd love to be one in the future and guess what? I don't wanna shoot people all day long. You're just so ignorant and think that every wrong a politician does, the police are to blame. I hope one day an officer saves your life or recovers your stolen car, then go tell them to fuck themselves.

of course there are good police out there but most people dont join the police to help people 

How would you handle it?

And I don't want to do harm to anyone, I just want to get drug dealers the fuck out of my way (assuming it's harder than weed), I would tip anonymously, they would never know it was me, and I got bats, knives, several pistols, a revolver, 2 shotguns, a carabine and a sniper rifle with a really good scope. But hey, if the clients and the dealers were some hardcore guys, I wouldn't fuck with them, you kinda have to evaluate the situation personally to make a proper decision.

And for those of you wandering: Yes, I have licenses for all of the guns, they are legal and I am trained to use them. :P

All they have to do is say "hmmm, who would have called, who's close by that would notice our activities?" and then they do a drive by on your house.

Lol if you really think that cop is your friend, your mistaken, severely. Ask ANY lawyer and they will tell you 100%, the police are not your friends, they serve the government first, the public second.

If someone was about to jump off a bridge and you could possibly help them, would you just say "fuck it, do whatever you want its your body" 

Absolutely, not my business unless it's a close friend or family member.

That's part of whats wrong with this world today, everyone thinks that everything that other people do is their business. If it isn't hurting you, or someone you love, or someone else physically, mind your own goddamned business. (if I saw a man beating his wife in public, I would help, a jumper, not my problem)

weed isnt as bad as smoking tobacco so unless the police start arresting people who smoke cigarettes they are not trying to help people 

? it true someone in my neighborhood got shot for not wearing a seatbelt so do not call the cops or if they dont shoot the neighbors they will at least shoot the neighbor's pets

There is probably alot more to that seatbelt story than you've heard. Did you see it happen? no, so you don't know the story. Also why would they shoot anyone? 99% of police are good people who are legitimately nice people just like you or me, they are no senseless sadists who wake up in the morning hoping to shoot some people and their pets.

If you can evidence they're selling and whatnot then I would, they're probably attracting people to the neighborhood you probably don't want going round next to a school.

There is probably alot more to that seatbelt story than you've heard. Did you see it happen? no, so you don't know the story. Also why would they shoot anyone? 99% of police are good people who are legitimately nice people just like you or me, they are no senseless sadists who wake up in the morning hoping to shoot some people and their pets.

Because you know 99% of the police in the world on a personal level. You my friend, need to wake your ass up.

weed isnt as bad as smoking tobacco so unless the police start arresting people who smoke cigarettes they are not trying to help people 

I wasn't referring to the weed thing. I was referring to the "its your body do whatever you want, I don't care" principle. 

so the police pulled him over for not wearing a seltbelt. the police told him to get his drivers license so he reached into his car to get it. the police tells him to step away from the car and he does that. the police then shoots him. then the police wrote in his report that the guy was refusing to give ID

I wasn't referring to the weed thing. I was referring to the "its your body do whatever you want, I don't care" principle. 

Again, you haven't given a reason why it's his business. Unless someone is hurting someone else, you are not morally obligated to act.

so the police pulled him over for not wearing a seltbelt. the police told him to get his drivers license so he reached into his car to get it. the police tells him to step away from the car and he does that. the police then shoots him. then the police wrote in his report that the guy was refusing to give ID

The south carolina case that happened recently?

This one? http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/25/justice/south-carolina-trooper-shooting/

Absolutely, not my business unless it's a close friend or family member.

Well, that makes you a vile person, worse than any officer I've ever encountered.

Lol if you really think that cop is your friend, your mistaken, severely. Ask ANY lawyer and they will tell you 100%, the police are not your friends, they serve the government first, the public second.

Well, he's been my friend since before he joined, so yeah... 

Also, they enforce the law, they don't senselessly follow government orders. If the government went mad one day and ordered police to start shooting everyone they see, do you really think they would walk the streets killing anyone they saw? no.

Also alot of policing is actually about helping people, find jobs, give them support etc, not just throwing people in prison.

All they have to do is say "hmmm, who would have called, who's close by that would notice our activities?" and then they do a drive by on your house.

There are like 4 houses nearby and 2 entire buildings with 4 floors, 2 apartments per floor, good luck finding out who did it, or just blow up the entire block.

On the 2nd part I do agree, I've had a childhood friend of mine become a cop, at first hes motives were just and he was in it to help people, 3 years later he is the biggest douchebag I know, he is still nice to me and my family, but I already know who he is involved with, that he drives drunk every weekend and that he is doing a shitty job, getting bribed etc... So most people are corruptable, now matter how good they are...

Why isn't it any of his business? It may be nothing, they may just be a slightly odd family, which is likely to be the case, but it's better to be safe than sorry in my opinion.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim