What do i do? i think my neighbors are involved in selling/distributing/smoking

ChipWoodChainSaw

so the police pulled him over for not wearing a seltbelt. the police told him to get his drivers license so he reached into his car to get it. the police tells him to step away from the car and he does that. the police then shoots him. then the police wrote in his report that the guy was refusing to give ID

You've obviously got it wrong. Because EVEN if the officer was a crazy guy who just murdered someone. WHY would he try to justify himself by saying "I shot him because he didn't give me ID"

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

Well, that makes you a vile person, worse than any officer I've ever encountered.

Well, he's been my friend since before he joined, so yeah... 

Also, they enforce the law, they don't senselessly follow government orders. If the government went mad one day and ordered police to start shooting everyone they see, do you really think they would walk the streets killing anyone they saw? no.

Also alot of policing is actually about helping people, find jobs, give them support etc, not just throwing people in prison.

I'm vile for not risking my life to stop someone from taking their own? sorry not happening, not gonna chance that moron drags me over the edge and gets me killed, just so he can step in front of a train 2 weeks later or something. And the police in the US don't do shit like that, they arrest people, and give out tickets 95% of the time, PERIOD. That is literally all they are required to do, and what their job is.

You've obviously got it wrong. Because EVEN if the officer was a crazy guy who just murdered someone. WHY would he try to justify himself by saying "I shot him because he didn't give me ID"

Read the article I've linked 3 times now

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/25/justice/south-carolina-trooper-shooting/

He's being charged with something, although it should be attempted murder, he's been fired. Even worse, he fires in the direction of the store, and other possible victims.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

i would call the police. i dont no if this is a think in USA but if you can find there landlord call him/her they are allow access to the house 

l Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.5Ghz l Asus VII Ranger ROG l MSI GTX 970 @ 1555MHz l 

PC PART PICKER

Because you know 99% of the police in the world on a personal level. You my friend, need to wake your ass up.

What, and you also know that every police officer is a crazed killer who enjoys shooting people?

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

MYOB.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

I would leave them alone unless they're hurting someone.

I am 99% sure my neighbors have been growing and smoking their own weed for years now and they don't bother me at all. 

Corsair 5000D / Intel Core i7 12700k / Noctua NH-D15 / MSI Z690 Pro-Wifi DDR4 / RTX 3080 Ti Founder's Edition / 16GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 MHz / EVGA SuperNova 650w / Samsung 850 Pro EVO 256GB / ADATA SX8200 Pro / MSI Mag 274QRF-QD / LG CX 55" / Logitech G-Pro Wireless

What, and you also know that every police officer is a crazed killer who enjoys shooting people?

No, but what I do know is this,

1. Their job is to enforce the law, period.

2. A judge will ALWAYS take their word over a civilian unless there is proof to dispute their word

They aren't worth trusting, at least not in the US.

I'm vile for not risking my life to stop someone from taking their own? sorry not happening, not gonna chance that moron drags me over the edge and gets me killed, just so he can step in front of a train 2 weeks later or something. And the police in the US don't do shit like that, they arrest people, and give out tickets 95% of the time, PERIOD. That is literally all they are required to do, and what their job is.

I didn't mean it like that, I meant if, given the chance to talk them down or something like that, you wouldn't, you would just say "fuck it, do whatever you want"

Read the article I've linked 3 times now

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/25/justice/south-carolina-trooper-shooting/

He's being charged with something, although it should be attempted murder, he's been fired. Even worse, he fires in the direction of the store, and other possible victims.

I've already bloody read it, its been plastered all over my facebook all day. And Yes I agree that in that case the officer was a complete cunt and should be charged for attempted murder or attempted manslaughter.  But why does a few cases like that give you the right to stereotype all officers and heartless killers? 

the guy didnt die but he is in the hospital and that is literally what the police put

remember the worst crime to a police officer is if you disrespect them or disobey them

I didn't mean it like that, I meant if, given the chance to talk them down or something like that, you wouldn't, you would just say "fuck it, do whatever you want"

I've already bloody read it, its been plastered all over my facebook all day. And Yes I agree that in that case the officer was a complete cunt and should be charged for attempted murder or attempted manslaughter.  But why does a few cases like that give you the right to stereotype all officers and heartless killers? 

Because in my experience they all are, try meeting a US cop one time and see how they act, they act like fucking robots, do one thing wrong and you get arrested or shot. I'm more scared of them than I am of a criminal because at least I can defend myself against a criminal, both physically and in court.

remember the worst crime to a police officer is if you disrespect them or disobey them

This is %100 true in the US, swear at a cop, be snarky with them, and they will %100 go out of their way to get you for something.

the guy didnt die but he is in the hospital and that is literally what the police put

Weather is died or not is irrelevant. Where did you hear that the officer said "I shot him because he didn't show me ID" nowhere because:

1. Why would he shoot someone for not giving them ID

2. Even if the officer did infact try to murder him, why would he try to cover his tracks with an excuse that would get him in trouble anyway.

Weather is died or not is irrelevant. Where did you hear that the officer said "I shot him because he didn't show me ID" nowhere because:

1. Why would he shoot someone for not giving them ID

2. Even if the officer did infact try to murder him, why would he try to cover his tracks with an excuse that would get him in trouble anyway.

thats what the police chief said the officer wrote in his reports

It says on your profile that you are 24. Is that true? because you really sound about 13. 

It says on your profile that you are 24. Is that true? because you really sound about 13. 

well i guess you live in england so your police officers really do protect citizens but not the police we have in america

Because in my experience they all are, try meeting a US cop one time and see how they act, they act like fucking robots, do one thing wrong and you get arrested or shot. I'm more scared of them than I am of a criminal because at least I can defend myself against a criminal, both physically and in court.

This is %100 true in the US, swear at a cop, be snarky with them, and they will %100 go out of their way to get you for something.

k well, I live in the UK and here I have only ever met friendly officers, and they have my up most respect. 

I know that in the UK we have a friendly police force and I know in the US they are not as friendly. But just because you have had bad experiences with them you don't need to go round shouting fuck the police because not all of them are heartless killers. 

I've only ever had bad experiences with bus drivers, but you don't see we writing on my facebook wall "fuck bus drives, they should all burn in hell, they're all scum".  (I'm not saying you particularly write things like that, but alot of people like you do) 

k well, I live in the UK and here I have only ever met friendly officers, and they have my up most respect. 

I know that in the UK we have a friendly police force and I know in the US they are not as friendly. But just because you have had bad experiences with them you don't need to go round shouting fuck the police because not all of them are heartless killers. 

I've only ever had bad experiences with bus drivers, but you don't see we writing on my facebook wall "fuck bus drives, they should all burn in hell, they're all scum".  (I'm not saying you particularly write things like that, but alot of people like you do) 

I've had pretty much the same experience, only met a few officers but they were all friendly.

There are about 5 or so regular bus drivers that I see on my route one guy is really friendly to everyone, 3 look really bored and there's one guy who is quite a dick.

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

Its none of your fucking business......You are basically calling the cops because you know somebody smokes pot. You have no proof of any kind of sale or distribution.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

I don't doubt your police are friendly, but I'm telling you, here, they are not at least 85% of the time. They all walk around with an air of authority, they all break the law when the feel like it (cut the siren and lights on to get through a red light, cut it back off as soon as they are through, parking in zones clearly marked "no parking" etc). I don't doubt there are some good ones, but most of them in my country are not worth my trust. I'm always polite and respectful to them, but I do not trust them with my life.

pretty much this.  if they aren't hurting anyone I don't think it's a big deal.

If they are a saftey concern then i would call the cops. If they are just minding there own buisness about it then leave it alone.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

I don't doubt your police are friendly, but I'm telling you, here, they are not at least 85% of the time. They all walk around with an air of authority, they all break the law when the feel like it (cut the siren and lights on to get through a red light, cut it back off as soon as they are through, parking in zones clearly marked "no parking" etc). I don't doubt there are some good ones, but most of them in my country are not worth my trust. I'm always polite and respectful to them, but I do not trust them with my life.

Cops here in denmark are also far better than what I experienced in the US, but there is still a problem with the people who choose this profesion. The three biggest bullies in the school I was in growing up, have all become police officers......I think that this is something that happens worldwide and this is the problem with the police...Its almost like with politicians where the only people who wants to be politicians, are the exact people who really shouldn't have that kind of power.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Cops here in denmark are also far better than what I experienced in the US, but there is still a problem with the people who choose this profesion. The three biggest bullies in the school I was in growing up, have all become police officers......I think that this is something that happens worldwide and this is the problem with the police...Its almost like with politicians where the only people who wants to be politicians, are the exact people who really shouldn't have that kind of power.

Wow for once, in this thread, you and I are in complete and total 100% agreement.

Wow for once, in this thread, you and I are in complete and total 100% agreement.

Yes! :P It has happened before...I've told you, we aren't that much different......THe only reason we get into so many fights are because neither of us back down. I always enjoy our debates;-)

But nice to know that we can agree sometimes too;-)

if you ever want to read something scary, go to www.policeone.com and read comments on newsstories. It is a site where users has to show that they are indeed police officers and the comments in there are sickening sometimes.

And admit that it's way more peaceful there compared to america just because of pot. It should be legal.  

America is violent for a whole range of problems, pot plays a very small part.

The government wastes a huge amount of money on drug control of pot. I'd say that is a much more glaring issue.

if you are in america and you call the cops your neighbors are going to be shot dead. sadly im actually being serious a guy was shot by a cop for not wearing a seat belt

While that may or may not have happened, that's one officer, not the lot of them.

There are a lot of cops, so obviously mistakes will be made. They're humans, not robots.

Maybe I don't know, but like even his clothes and watches he wear, aren't cheap at all! People always park infront of our driveway or sometimes, IN IT!

Haha, I know a kid who's 19 and he gets $1,500,000 every year for the next 30 years.

He has 4 cars. He bought his gf a new truck.

It happens.

As said, just leave them alone. None of your business, it's just weed. No harm being done here

I highly doubt weed is the only thing they sell.

A drug dealer generally diversifies. Weed isn't a huge money maker for the amount of effort and risk involved.

I dont want to be that guy, but I'd go over there and inform them that I know whats going on, and that unless I get a cut of the mary jane, some boys in blue will be arriving shortly.

That's a good way to get shot.

Yeah they already have a method for doing that, can't remember what it was but I remember hearing about it. That and the fact that road tests have shown in the past that 75% of people drive better stoned than sober (good luck finding those on youtube anymore though).

A very slow driver is just as bad as a fast driver ;)

I'd liked to have seen those tests though. They're only really accurate if they tested them in day to day traffic as well as without, which I kind of doubt.

You'd also need a very diverse base to test on.

lots of people come to there house thats why i was suspicious 

Some people have a lot of friends.

But by the sounds of it it's more than that. Just don't be toooo paranoid.

If your not paying attention, they're being militarized against us. http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/constitution/item/13021-justice-department-trained-police-to-link-political-activism-with-terror

Yeah I'm sorry but fuck the police, they aren't your friends, they don't care about you unless they get to shoot someone, or get on the news for being a hero.

Haha, that sounds sooo paranoid..

Then again, it is the US. Wouldn't surprise me. They keep you chaps on edge with fear.

Dude, its not a problem, it's just weed.

Enjoy having them bust your door down in retaliation dude.

It's highly unlikely to be just weed. You don't make a lot of money with just weed.

Unless you sit there peering out the window when the cops roll up, and then stand on the porch shouting "got you, bitches!" I doubt they'd know. There's neighbours on more than just one side of the house. (I imagine)

Why is it any of his business what they do to their own bodies? Tell me that.

While I 100% agree with you that it's absolutely no business what they do with their own bodies on their own property, this is a little more complicated than that.

You simply can't condense the situation down to that.

It brings unsavory characters into your neighborhood, they can leave needles around which can contain HIV, etc, etc

? it true someone in my neighborhood got shot for not wearing a seatbelt so do not call the cops or if they dont shoot the neighbors they will at least shoot the neighbor's pets

You have a very misconstrued view of law enforcement.

All they have to do is say "hmmm, who would have called, who's close by that would notice our activities?" and then they do a drive by on your house.

Lol if you really think that cop is your friend, your mistaken, severely. Ask ANY lawyer and they will tell you 100%, the police are not your friends, they serve the government first, the public second.

No one's stupid enough to do a drive by on a house right beside theirs.

Police uphold the law, which is written by the government, so yes, of course they serve them first.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red