Windows 10 Insider Topic

Gachr

oh god no wtf did they do now? I liked it how it was.

Bug Fixes

and hero wallpaper

Meanwhile, 10130 is totally broken for me. Nothing works, from the start to Cortana to program previews, to even dialog boxes.

really it works all right on both my virtual machine and my thinkpad yoga...well okey I have had some weird issues on the later mainly the screen suddenly going black or  display going black and then BSOD.

what are you running it on ?

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

i need to fix one particulra headache any time i try upgrade by build rather than clean install...it always errrors out and reverts to previous build every time. Most recent error being during one restart inaccessible boot device. profile of pc in attachment..

feel free to ask for any relevant information

Can somebody please help me. Installing builds from wu fails almost 100 percent of the time...so I effectively can't bring my build up and every build I've installed from clean has same issue...

Edit: it looks like it might install a major update for once if I'm lucky that said the overall success rate has been pretty terrible still

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

Can somebody please help me. Installing builds from wu fails almost 100 percent of the time...so I effectively can't bring my build up and every build I've installed from clean has same issue...

Edit: it looks like it might install a major update for once if I'm lucky that said the overall success rate has been pretty terrible still

ive never had a problem .....idk what you guys did.

ive never had a problem .....idk what you guys did.

I wonder if we can get a rule enacted that says if someone asks for assistance with something, posting just to state you never had the issue should range from unacceptable to punishable.

I wonder if we can get a rule enacted that says if someone asks for assistance with something, posting just to state you never had the issue should range from unacceptable to punishable.

Not really as long it's not mocking I don't see an issue.

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

"what you guys did"

maybe a little more info then 

"it doesn't work"

The issue I have with Windows 10 are

-> On desky: Computer fail to wake up GPU after sleep. I get a nice graphical art on my screen upon wake up, and stuck there. Nothing I can do. I need to hit the reset button. This is maybe an issue with the Nvidia drivers. I have a GeForce GTX 680.

-> On Surfy (Surface Pro 2): The system auto wakes up as soon as you put it to sleep, even if you have absolutly nothing connected to it, including keyboard. And doing: powercfg -lastwake, returns that nothing woke up the system.

C:\WINDOWS\system32>powercfg -lastwakeWake History Count - 1Wake History [0]  Wake Source Count - 0
These issue I have been having since a while now.

Not really as long it's not mocking I don't see an issue.

As long as I don't mock someone I can post whatever? Cool. BRB, looking for cat pics to post.

The issue I have with Windows 10

-> On Surfy (Surface Pro 2): The system auto wakes up as soon as you put it to sleep, even if you have absolutly nothing connected to it, including keyboard. And doing: powercfg -lastwake, returns that nothing woke up the system.

C:\WINDOWS\system32>powercfg -lastwakeWake History Count - 1Wake History [0]  Wake Source Count - 0
Did you ever consider poultergeists? Though seriously how is that tolerable on a tablet?

The issue I have with Windows 10 are

-> On desky: Computer fail to wake up GPU after sleep. I get a nice graphical art on my screen upon wake up, and stuck there. Nothing I can do. I need to hit the reset button. This is maybe an issue with the Nvidia drivers. I have a GeForce GTX 680.

I'm assuming your GPU drivers are working(You can use an external display and the First-Party Graphics settings program/dialogue routers no issues), since the gpu is linked to S modes.

I'm assuming your GPU drivers are working(You can use an external display and the First-Party Graphics settings program/dialogue routers no issues), since the gpu is linked to S modes.

I am confused. Yes the GPU drivers are working, I can play games, and get great performance (for my GeForce GTX 680).

Is there a way I can force my build to Update? I just installed it and It's 10130 and says it's up to date. I turned on the Fast track.

Select Fast Ring, close the Settings panel, and restart your system.

Once restarted, check for updates, and it will be there :)

Is there a way I can force my build to Update? I just installed it and It's 10130 and says it's up to date. I turned on the Fast track.

Same. From what I read you need to be attached to an insider preview ms account and fast ring on then. However my vm won't trigger it either with them on

Select Fast Ring, close the Settings panel, and restart your system.

Once restarted, check for updates, and it will be there :)

Sadly, this did not do the trick.

Java and fullstack web developer (JS). PM if you need major critical level support.

Beginners, please learn to debug your programs! --- If you're posting code, please use code tags!

Sadly, this did not do the trick.

That makes me no sense, that is how you do it normally.

Hmm....Check if your date and time is exactly correct. I know Windows Updates can screw up if the time/date is wrong.

Are you getting any sort of errors? Wat language is your system?

Hmm....Check if your date and time is exactly correct. I know Windows Updates can screw up if the time/date is wrong.

Date and time are correct. The language is English, but the region is Estonia. The only error I see is a invalid memory read on restart.

Java and fullstack web developer (JS). PM if you need major critical level support.

Beginners, please learn to debug your programs! --- If you're posting code, please use code tags!

Date and time are correct. The language is English, but the region is Estonia. The only error I see is a invalid memory read on restart.

English US?

The only error I see is a invalid memory read on restart.

That is fine. Known bug on the build you are in.

serious question as anyone got slipstreaming working on windows 10 yet?

I am confused. Yes the GPU drivers are working, I can play games, and get great performance (for my GeForce GTX 680).

Do the events say it successfully slept? Is there any indication it failed to sleep and brought itself back to S1? That might not count as "waking". You may still get a tally for trying to put it into S2 or S3 even if it ultimately failed.

Wasn't there a way to clear out the update cache and restart?