Lian Li UNI Fan SL-Infinity 120 alternatives?

kazimalizaidi

I'm on the hunt for new fans for my chassis., and I want top-performing ones that resemble the Lian Li Uni SLI Infinity fan. Are there any alternatives out there that offer similar performance and aesthetics?

I need at least three regular fans and three reverse fans.

Intel® Core™ i5-14600K - Zotac RTX 3060 12GB Twin Edge OC - MSI MAG B760 Tomahawk WiFi DDR4 - Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3600MHz - Corsair CV Series 650 Watt 80+ Bronze - Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB NVMe - Cooler Master MB511 ARGB - DeepCool LT720 360mm

whats wrong with lian li?

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

1 hour ago, thrasher_565 said:

whats wrong with lian li?

too expensive 

Intel® Core™ i5-14600K - Zotac RTX 3060 12GB Twin Edge OC - MSI MAG B760 Tomahawk WiFi DDR4 - Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3600MHz - Corsair CV Series 650 Watt 80+ Bronze - Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB NVMe - Cooler Master MB511 ARGB - DeepCool LT720 360mm

10 hours ago, kazimalizaidi said:

too expensive 

so you want better quality then lian li but cheaper is that it? ya no

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

Arctic P12 Max if you're on a budget.

What is your budget? Are useless lights really your priority, or do you prize performance?

I've been using computers since around 1978, started learning programming in 1980 on Apple IIs, started learning about hardware in 1990, ran a BBS from 1990-95, built my first Windows PC around 2000, taught myself malware removal starting in 2005 (also learned on Bleeping Computer), learned web dev starting in 2017, and I think I can fill a thimble with all that knowledge. 😉 I'm not an expert, which is why I keep investigating the answers that others give to try and improve my knowledge, so feel free to double-check the advice I give.

My phone's auto-correct is named Otto Rong.🤪😂

On 5/19/2024 at 8:54 AM, thrasher_565 said:

so you want better quality then lian li but cheaper is that it? ya no

yes an actual replacement that looks similar to Lianli is better or equal in performance 

On 5/19/2024 at 5:45 PM, RevGAM said:

Arctic P12 Max if you're on a budget.

What is your budget? Are useless lights really your priority, or do you prize performance?

no, I want the lights to be the same as the Lianli as I am going to buy a dual-chambered case I just want the RGB with best performance possible 

1 hour ago, kazimalizaidi said:

yes an actual replacement that looks similar to Lianli is better or equal in performance 

no, I want the lights to be the same as the Lianli as I am going to buy a dual-chambered case I just want the RGB with best performance possible 

Well, there's a Lian Li knock-off that I saw a review of by the Provoked Prawn.

I've been using computers since around 1978, started learning programming in 1980 on Apple IIs, started learning about hardware in 1990, ran a BBS from 1990-95, built my first Windows PC around 2000, taught myself malware removal starting in 2005 (also learned on Bleeping Computer), learned web dev starting in 2017, and I think I can fill a thimble with all that knowledge. 😉 I'm not an expert, which is why I keep investigating the answers that others give to try and improve my knowledge, so feel free to double-check the advice I give.

Posted (edited)

On 5/24/2024 at 5:43 PM, RevGAM said:

Well, there's a Lian Li knock-off that I saw a review of by the Provoked Prawn.

I found one too TEUCER JM-1 they cost me $25 for 3x looks exactly the same as Lianli don't know if they perform well or not 

22 hours ago, thrasher_565 said:

will look into these thanks for the suggestion 

15 minutes ago, kazimalizaidi said:

I found one too TEUCER JM-1 they cost me $25 for 3x looks exactly the same as Lianli don't know if they perform well or not 

will look into these thanks for the suggestion 

I don't know, but Teucer, Jungle Leopard, SAMA, Tishric and a few other Chinese brands aren't exactly great.