Apple Store outages drives people bananas!

AlexGoesHigh

ok, unlike most of the people here (i said most not all to be clear) out there there's an insane amount of people trying to preorder the new iPhones, both the 6 and 6+, problem is the store was down for over 2 hours since 3am east coast time, and be time it finally got back, within minutes the demand was high enough to delay deliveries well beyond a week for the 6 and almost a month to the 6+ after the September 19th launch, and its expect the delays to raise to more that a month or 2 by tomorrow, ofc all of this lead to a severe amount of rage that lots of people voiced in twitter

2orjMYN.png

Lp2Agan.png

IR586el.png

VlyI8Qv.png

something to note is that this happens almost every year but this one has an amount of rage that dwarf the previous sales, mainly because these 2 iphone are more different that the previous generation and that this happens after the iCloud breach and the outage of their livestream,

also its seems that the bigger delay on the 6+ confirms the rumor that it had production problems, though ofc apple hasn't release any statements about it

Source: The Verge

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Haha I wonder why this happened I mean they should have expected that a lot of people will use their site *cough* live stream *cough*

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Considering the hype, I'm not surprised at the website crashing, it happens with almost every website when so many people are trying to do the same thing, but really, some people need to take a chill-pill.

I do wish that last picture was true, it's hilarious! :D

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

um what? its not like there going to get it sooner if they preorder it sooner .-. they can wait another day and try again

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

The Verge also wrote an editorial on the ordeal :

I bought a thousand dollar phone at 3AM in my underpants — and I was not alone

Apple Pippin 2.0 (Corsair Gaming Hackintosh) :

• Intel Core i5 3570K with CM Hyper 212 Evo Cooler (Push-pull with Corsair AF120 and SP120)
  • 24 GB Corsair Vengeance RAM
  • MSI GeForce GTX 670 Power Edition
  • Intel 330 Series 120 GB SSD (Mac OS X)
  • Samsung 840 Evo 120 GB SSD (Windows 7)
  • OWC Mercury Electra 3G 30 GB SSD (Scratch Disk)
  • 1.8 TB of HDD Storage
  • Corsair 600T White case
  • Corsair K60 Keyboard
  • Corsair M65 Mouse
  • Corsair GS800 PSU

The Verge also wrote an editorial on the ordeal : I bought a thousand dollar phone at 3AM in my underpants — and I was not alone

your link redirects to this thread

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

This happens every time

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

Hahahahaha aww crying to their followers :')

System Specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X

GPU: Radeon RX 7900 XT 

RAM: 32GB 3600MHz

HDD: 1TB Sabrent NVMe -  WD 1TB Black - WD 2TB Green -  WD 4TB Blue

MB: Gigabyte  B550 Gaming X- RGB Disabled

PSU: Corsair RM850x 80 Plus Gold

Case: BeQuiet! Silent Base 801 Black

Cooler: Noctua NH-DH15

There were a bunch of youtubers on a live hangout for a few hours during the whole ordeal trying to get theirs, including UrAvgConsumer,  Marco from phone dog, and Lew from unboxthereapy.

um what? its not like there going to get it sooner if they preorder it sooner .-. they can wait another day and try again

Actually, if you wait even like half a day to preorder, you likely would have to wait weeks after launch to get it instead of getting it on launch day. So there is value in preordering immediately.

There were a bunch of youtubers on a live hangout for a few hours during the whole ordeal trying to get theirs, including UrAvgConsumer,  Marco from phone dog, and Lew from unboxthereapy.

Actually, if you wait even like half a day to preorder, you likely would have to wait weeks after launch to get it instead of getting it on launch day. So there is value in preordering immediately.

yea if your in nyc or something....ororor dont preorder? go to the store early...

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Hate the bad build quality on the iPhones so I won't buy another one.

Sadly they'll make billions off the new hardware.

144Hz goodness

Guess I am one of the lucky few who got to pre-order then.

Command Center:

Case: Corsair 900D; PSU: Corsair AX1200i; Mobo: ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition; CPU: i7-3970x; CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i; GPU: 2x ASUS DCII GTX780Ti OC; RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (8x8) 2133MHz CL9; Speaker: Logitech Z2300; HDD 1: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB; HDD 2: 2x Samsung 540 EVO 500GB (Raid 0); HDD 3: 2x Seagate Barracuda 3TB (Raid 0); Monitor 1: LG 42" LED TV; Monitor 2: BenQ XL2420TE; Headphones 1: Denon AH-D7000Headphones 2Audio-Technica AD1000PRMHeadphones 3Sennheiser Momentum Over-EarHeadsetSteelseries Siberia Elite; Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RBG; Mouse: Steelseries Rival 300; Other: Macbook Pro 15 Retina (Mid-2014), PlayStation 4, Nexus 7 32GB (2014), iPhone 6 64GB, Samsung Galaxy S6 64GB

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Man people need to friggin relax.  Life's too short to rage over a stupid phone.  Take a breath and wait a few days.

Dis track?  Jesus christ why'd we even fight a war?  - Ron Cadillac

You would of thought by the 6th generation they would know the demand and made enough for it but nope lol still waiting haha 21st century ffs

Edit:

Man people need to friggin relax.  Life's too short to rage over a stupid phone.  Take a breath and wait a few days.

Theres a difference between a few days and months lol

You would of thought by the 6th generation they would know the demand and made enough for it but nope lol still waiting haha 21st century ffs

By the 6th gen you would think those that WANT an iPhone would already have one by now.

Edit:

Theres a difference between a few days and months lol

these 2 are actually the 8th gen