Apple Store outages drives people bananas!

AlexGoesHigh

If that implies that certain things on the phone break after a few months (camera, home or sleep buttons, battery) you might even have a point there.

That experience is not universal, you know. All of my friends have iPhone 4s that were bought at launch in 2010 and still look and function nearly pristine today.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

That experience is not universal, you know. All of my friends have iPhone 4s that were bought at launch in 2010 and still look and function nearly pristine today.

didn't the 4s came out in 2011?

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

I've experienced that differently, mine and three friend's iphone 5 sleepbuttons failed after a few months while a friends camera failed after a year as well as the home button. Add to that the battery issues on the early iPhone 5's.

It may not be universal but the Apple logo is not a guaranty of quality.

144Hz goodness

didn't the 4s came out in 2011?

4s as in multiples of the iPhone 4.

It may not be universal but the Apple logo is not a guaranty of quality.

No logo should be a guarantee of anything. The problems you allude to seem to be more like manufacturing defects that would be covered under warranty, not necessarily issues in build quality. QC, though. I'm sorry you've had such a negative experience. Please consider yourself the exception and not the norm though.

I could care less, but then we'd be on negative numbers and I think those don't count anymore.

It's "couldn't care less," not "could care less."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

4s as in multiples of the iPhone 4.

its easy to confuse that statement

I'm sorry you've had such a negative experience. Please consider yourself the exception and not the norm though.

honestly you sounded like a sale rep with this...

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

honestly you sounded like a sale rep with this...

Well you don't get the highest customer satisfaction ratings while making products that crap out on people all the time...

http://ratings.jdpower.com/electronics/ratings/909201768/2014-Wireless+Consumer+Smartphone+Ratings+Satisfaction+Study+%28Volume+1%29/index.htm

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

ITT: People getting pissy at Apple for creating an environment where marketing is king. 

You'd probably all cream your pants if HTC or LG or Google themselves pulled this kind of hype machine off. 

You want to get mad at Apple for winning at the business game? You might as get get mad at a lot more companies. 

Look on the bright side.

If people get this pissed over a delayed phone. All the worlds problems must've dissapeared....

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Read what I said, then read it again. If you still don't get it, read it again until you do.

I understand what you're saying, however your meaning would have been better conferred by the actual idiom and not by its current convolution.

The reason you have to add the second part is because otherwise the sentence doesn't make sense. By adding it you turn "could care less" into "couldn't care less," which was what you were trying to say in the first place.

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

Im more gutted, pre-ordered from Phones4U and the company went into administration :(

FML

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I understand what you're saying, however your meaning would have been better conferred by the actual idiom and not by its current convolution.

The reason you have to add the second part is because otherwise the sentence doesn't make sense. By adding it you turn "could care less" into "couldn't care less," which was what you were trying to say in the first place.

This video is appropriate for this situation.

Everything said by me is my humble opinion and nothing more, unless otherwise stated.

lol The Verge. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

That video was fantastic!

Yeah man, David Mitchell is basically the embodiment of classic british humour. Unfortunately, he stopped making these soapboxes for whatever reason, but he has a pretty large catalogue of similar videos.

Everything said by me is my humble opinion and nothing more, unless otherwise stated.