1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

If creativity counts in this giveaway, my comment will win 3:)

Congrats by the way ^_^

I can't remember how I found Linus Tech Tips, but I know that I found NCIX through Linus Tech Tips :P

oh so this is what they call internet, how do I use it? 

PS: you really helped me to build my first pc, thanks! (cable management and shit!) <3

Congratulations on 1 mil subscribers.

I've subscribed over two years ago to your youtube channel and it was one of my best decisions 

To start this off, i first found linustechtips when came into some money and decided to make my first ever dedicated PC build, this was about 2/3 years ago and i have been subscribed ever since, even now keeping up to date with the latest tech and some new gadgets shown on here. I wanted to know a lot of detailed information regarding different PC parts, benchmarks, how different GFX cards compared for price, whether i needed the most expensive ram or what would be good for a budget gaming system. What kind of power i would need to use for my system and more.

My favourite series of videos is when you do things around the house and vlogs, its nice to get to know the person behind the camera more and really get a feel for your passion and effort you put into these videos and how your eyes light up at seeing a new product at these several tech events where you get sneak peaks at upcoming products etc.

As for suggestions about a product to review for the future, I would rather you carry on with your current trend of videos as you clearly know what you're doing and it has been working very well so far, hence now you're at being 1 million subscribers and i think its great all your hard work pays off and the whole team is behind you on all of this :)

Thanks for helping me choose on parts of my first and only PC build and gladly await future updates when i manage to make a new PC with a custom water cooling loop, matching colours for different parts and really put my personality into the next PC i'll build in the future :)

My next target would be possibly to become active on the forums and get in touch with the community and provide help here and there to really get involved and hopefully make a difference, thats my application done and a little background of why i subscribed to linustechtips and why i havent left, good luck for the future, Josh :)

I found you on the NCIX.com channel doing computer case unboxing (and the styrofoam they came in) and behind the scenes store opening tour videos. I liked the crazy stuff too like the 3D 3x720p projector setup and Luke's mineral oil computer. So thank you, and please keep up the good work!

;)Read Me :P

I've been watching Linus and "Camera Man" ever since the beginning, I have learned a lot, and I'm really happy for Linus, his family and his team. linustechtips is turning into a real professional business and they should be proud of themselves. Congratulations Linus+team, keep the great videos coming.

Jkl

I actually found LinusTechTips after searching for computer build guides. After seeing that Linus has made quite some interesting videos, i decided to subscribe.

I started truly enjoying Linus's video after they added humor into the video and other special effects. That is what truly separates other tech channels with Linus's one.

Linus has been one of the more strict reviewers on YouTube. What is great is that some companies listen to the feedback and improve their products, eg. Razer.

I hope LinusTechTips will continue making great videos and I would continue watching them.

This is the winning post! (maybe)

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

I will be satisfied if in the wan show episode u did scroll thro this post
*_* i will just die happy
that somehow i was part of the wan show episode

Interestingly timed comp for me, as I've only just discovered you have a forum. I've been watching your videos for a while as they're fun and seem to match my experiences of products more often than not (thus making them right, obviously  ;) ). I hadn't actually noticed you have a forum, as I thought the mentioned would just be of a small discussion group, rather than the massive one you've managed to develop - kudos. I got out of PC gaming for about 10 years, and videos and web forums have helped my transition back in to building systems again and gaming as a hobby. So my thanks to video makers like you, Tek Syndicate and others for that.

I only just started posting, and then found this comp, so strikes me as worth entering. You never know.

My favourite food is Murgh Dhansak, by the way. It's hard to find good Indian food in America and Canada, but if you can find a decent place then give it a try. You won't regret it. Hell, if i win I might even pop over and cook it for you.

i would love it if you guys could do a "sweet" spot build that gets you the best performance without breaking the bank. I just want to thank you with all the computer knowledge that you provide, pretty much everything i know came from your videos.

Well done Linus and the group! I found your channel when i was looking for computer building guide and instantly liked the videos. It would be awesome to see more reviews of low end gaming parts! Keep up the good work

First of course congratulations on hitting 1 million subs.  I found linustechtips from when you worked at NCIX. I would like to see videos/series about network solution tutorials. My favourite food is tortellini :)

I live in a tropical island in the indian ocean which is Mauritius ( hmmm not sure if u guys have ever heard of this island).. well for me here we dont have the latest pc hardware to buy so all my purchase are done through ebay... SO i found linustechtips in youtube and watch all ur hardware review if i want to buy something .. i mostly interested in the review hardware.. keeeeeepp it flowing the videos guys... awesome

As a PC builder I totally love your youtube channels, they helped me build my PC, and also helps me keep up-to-date with the latest tech news!

Congratulations on the 1 million subscribers!

And I wish everyone the best of luck, but ofcourse myself the most, at winning one of the prizes! :)

I'm an avid gamer, and a technology enthusiast. I love being curious about technology. As a kid I used to get my hands on all the gadget I could get, and analyse them which helped me get a lot of information from a veryearly stage. I found your channel while randomly searching reviews and it easily is one of the best channel as it tells all the goods and the bad parts.

I love how much work you put into your videos to get us the information we need to make a rational decision. And also this website which helps people solve their problems and make even better choices with the help of people.

Finally Congratulations on the 1 Million subs, I hope you get way more in the future. And keep making awesome videos.

great, more reviews and of course more international giveaways ;)

i watch your video's now a few months and i LOVE your video's. I started to watch your vid's when i was searching for a new videocard and found techquikie and learned so much from that vid that i watch 30 vid's that same week! Then i found techtips and watch many vid on that channel (don't know how much vid's but it were many). 

ceep doing what you do because you do good  :)

I found this channel when me and my friends argued about which gpu is better . Needless to say your channel set us all straight. From then on I've been hooked.

Awesome work guys . Keep it up!!!!!!!!