1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Many thanks to Linus and the team as I've been away from PCs for a while and am getting back into them. All of your effort to help others is greatly appreciated!

Great job Linus. You and your team are the best tech Youtube channel there is. God Bless

I was. Going to say "insert interesting topic here" but I have nothing interesting about me :(

Unless......... I get a prize then!!! Then!!! Idk imagine the possibilities

(Just one possibility and that is intense excitement and gaming fap :P)

Why did the PC gamer cross the road?

To play World of Warcraft.

Thank you, thank you... I'll be here all week.... playing WoW...

;D

Your guys has come a long way, so great job. :)

If you could review som kind of smarthouse solution it would be awesome.

I been watching these videos since blonde Linus w/ coolguy shades in a broom closet. Thank you for the videos, I don't think I would've ever been that techie nerd at in the back of the party talking about motherboards or ever joined the PC master race. Linus Media Group is not just a number.

Keep doing videos, you are (no swearing) amazing! Your videos have taught me so much about computers, even made my grades better in english xD. I'd love if you would do a hackintosh guide on a laptop, that's like the only thing i think is missing from you. I know i can find tutorials, however i dont find them as convenient as yours. I'll repeat myself you are (no swearing) amazing! keep up the good work!

Peace out

-Niemann

Great content on all three channels, I also love the WAN show. I would like to see Linus and Luke do reviews of some professional parts like mobile workstations and professional graphic cards also I can't wait for the K70 RGB. Keep up the good work :)

I found LinusTechTips while I was planning on building a PC and was looking up many videos on youtube. Because of the videos im finally gonna build mine soon next year. Without the reviews, unboxings and build guides I would never thought of doing something like that. Thank you and I hope you stay like this and keep being funny and original  :)

Congrats Linus Media Group! Working on something with such passion deserves attention and people will definitely flock to quality. This can only add further to everyone's future. I for one, am glad I found LinusTechTips!

Wow it's so great to be part of your first million subscribers ! I only found the channel a couple of months ago when i was surfing youtube to learn how to make a computer. I stumbled upon your channel and I've been hooked ever since. Thank you so much for putting out great content everyday on all your channels I've learned so much from your videos and look forward to the future.

I was looking for a good review for a product 2 years ago and I found it on youtube and I really liked how it was done.

Turns out it was your channel, eventhough I'm a new forum member I have been enjoying your videos for quite some time. Whenever I need a good review; linustechtips is where I go.

Congrats on reaching a million subs. Cheers and Keep up the good work.

Thanks for your unboxing review of the HTC One M7, thats how I got to know you!

I found your channel last christmas when my 6 years old dual core notebook died on me and i went and watched many many videos of linus and decided to build my own.

Congratulations on 1 million subs and keep that content coming :D

I first discovered Linus Tech Tips when I was looking into building my first computer. I stumbled upon the first build guide done by Linus and was impressed with the content that was both extremely interesting and entertaining. I have since become a huge fan, from the wan show to the tech quickie episodes. I even watch Linus cat tips for additional amusement. My favorite videos are still by far the build guides though; I find the rationale behind component choices particularly interesting... loved that ghetto build log.

On the topic of build guides, do you have all of your guides posted under your build guide playlist on youtube? I don't think I saw your overclocked hackintosh on the list, and I don't want to be missing any.

Linus, your business strategy of hiring and working with others to produce content that is high quality is working. I do not watch youtube videos for my free time, yet I follow your show avidly because of what you and your team have been able to do together. Keep up the excellent work; I fully expect to see you guys continue to grow and I will enjoy watching it.

I found linustechtips while i was checking out reviews on some old gigabyte motherboard, I love the pc building videos educational while fun aswell. I also like cats, and pc stuff i guess.

Awesome job Linus Media Group (not just Linus ;p )!  I found you by looking up 'graphics cards', in the YouTube searchbox, I was pretty clueless about about PC building then and you have donw a wonderful job in helping with that. I think I found you about 1 year ago. Anyways, my favorite videos are the systembuilds and "vlogs" (like the one aboout your dell laptop), and I would like to see more graphics card comparisons! Great job, I hope your channel continues to grow and develop!

Yay!!! -If you have not, you should review the shield tablet!

Found Linus by a friend when i started to look around for info about desktop computer "gear" and how to build them. And I can tell that I already LOVE this guy! He's tha' man!