1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I want to congratulate Linus and the Linus Tech Team for this amazing milestone!

I first found Linus Tech Tips when I first started to get into PCs and individual components. Linus Tech Tips has helped me through the process of building my custom PC, choosing great components to upgrade to, learning about amazing new tech, how to change parts in my pc, how to overclock my pc components, how to fix problems my pc is having and so many other things! I cannot thank the Linus Tech Team enough for all of the things they have helped me through and all of the things they have taught me about the tech I own and also tech that is coming out! Linus Tech Tips is my #1 location to go to if I ever need to know anything about any tech. I hope to continue to see the Linus Tech Tips and the additional channels such as Tech Quickie to grow and rapidly expand it's awesome community. I've been subscribed to Linus Tech Tips for about 3-4 years now and are the first I subscribe to whenever I make a new account. I would love to see some more benchmark type of videos and some enthusiast cards that can compete with the popular ones like the GTX 780ti and the 290X. I also love the channel tech quickie because it teaches some really cool things about tech that you may have not known, but it does it very quick so it doesn't take up your whole day if you binge watch it. Like I said before, I cannot thank the Linus Tech Team enough for all they have taught me and I hope to see you grow and hit more awesome milestones! 2,000,000 here we come!

- Apoqsi

(My Favorite food is Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta)

I remember watching a tutorial on how to build a custom PC a few years ago... Pretty much all I know about computers and fun stuff is thanks to channels on YouTube like yours... Seeing how much you have grown simply blows my mind. Congrats

First watched linus in the 560Ti tessellation video for ncix. Love the WAN show

Hey LTT,

I've been watching your videos for almost 2 years now, and I can honestly say that every video I've watched has been worth while. Every video has been packed with an enormous amount of information, that is always genuinely helpful to the viewers. Which makes it THE best tech channel on youtube.

Keep up the great work LTT, and keep creating the best tech content on youtube.

P.S. You probably wont read this comment (because over a 1000 pages of comments), and my comment probably wont get picked by the RNG, but hey it's the thought that counts!

GO LTT COMMUNITY!

Watching your videos helped open my eyes in the world of custom pc's. Still gaming on my laptop but that might change soon thanks to your build guides. Keep em comming! From someone living in the land down under!

-Ash

Desktop: ARX-Laevatein : soon to be ARX-8 http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/8RyhHx

Custom Aurora R4 ALX case + Caselabs Merlin Pedestal | i7- 4820k @ 4.8 Ghz | Asus Rampage IV Gene Mobo | 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum | EVGA/Gigabyte 12GB Titan X SLI | 128GB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 2x WD RED 3TB| EVGA 1200 P2 PSU | Win 10 | Razer Black Widow Chroma | Corsair M95 | Asus ROG Swift PG278Q | Sennheiser G4ME ZERO White

Laptop: M17x R4 Stealth Black :

i7-3940xm | 32 Gb G.Skill Ripjaws | 8Gb GTX 880m | Killer Wireless N-1103 | 500Gb Samsung 840 EVO, 1TB WD 5400rpm + 32Gb Msata SSD Cache | 1920 x 1080 120Hz 3D screen | DVDRWBD | Sound Blaster recon 3Di | M18x 330w PSU | Win 7 Ultimate | Zalman ZM-NC11 Black | Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB | Razer Mamba 2012 | Sennheiser PC 363D 7.1 Headset

I don't remember how i found your channel but I'm glad I did. With your videos I was able to build my first gaming PC that looks great and performs even better. I started my own channel and I hope to have the same quality of content on my own channel one day. Here's to a second million. Thanks agian for your videos as they have helped me learn more then I thought was possible.

Lithium, Nitrogen, Uranium, Sulfur

Tellurium, Carbon, Hydrogen

Titanium, Phosphorus, Sulfur

Iodine, Sulfur

Fluorine, Uranium ,Nitrogen

If lost use symbols

I found Linus through my friends and i really love your crazy water-cooling builds and such and i would like to also see more of your unboxing videos of peripherals and other things. Thanks! 

I'm new to the the linus tech tips forum and you guys have seriously motivated me in the world of the Gaming PC, I found you when looking up how to build a game PC under $500, because me and my family make low income, and I really enjoy watching your videos and I really hope to win the GiveAway, I was planning on buying a new PC that is about $2000 USD but when I found out you were doing a give away, I wanted to try and give it a shot, even though it's a very slick chance, i'll win, i'll be glad I supported you Linus, and thank you for giving me hope in this confusing world of the PC!

Thanks for the oportunity on this giveaway and i gotta say it... this is one of the few youtube channels i keep checking on a regular basis! most of the time i have no patience for videos and if possible i just skip it and go find some text review/explanation

Praise be to RNGsus, may his radiance shine down on me and bless me with a PC.  Also well in getting 1,000,000 subs bet your well chuffed Linus mate

My favorite food is pizza.

I am catbug.

I found out about Linus when I was a noob at building PCs.

Linus is the sexiest and most fabulous case reviewer ever.

post-100425-0-44306200-1410921790.jpg

I recognized your face from the NCIX channel on one of your video thumbnails. Made your channel a pretty easy sell to me. It's always helped me find trustworthy impressions of products fairly quickly. Especially with the volume in which these videos are released. Even when I'm not looking for new tech to buy, it's a primary, visual source for upcoming technology that I feel very comfortable with.

As for possible future product review candidates, I'd like to see a review of the Dell Venue 8 7000 tablet as well as the Moto 360 smartwatch. 

Great channel, I hope this quality consistent for your next million subscribers!

Make another stormtrooper video.

My favorite videos are the good enough PC builds because I trust you more then anybody else when it comes to this stuff and I haven't built a gaming PC yet but I plan to and an updated one would be fantastic

I found Linus when i was trying to learn how to build a computer and found his video the most helpful. Pretty much start watching his videos since then! LOL 

Hello Linus and the group,

Once upon a time I saw a comment to a NCIXcom video where someone recommended LinusTechTips channel, so I decided to check it out, got interested and subscribed. I’ve been watching your videos ever since.

My favorite series is “Build Guides & Buyer's Guides”. The videos of this series are very informative and captivating. I also enjoy watching your educational videos “As Fast As Possible”, because they tell about interesting things that are useful to know. “Stuff That Doesn’t Suck” has a great potential if you change the name to a more appealing one. I’m very interested to see more value oriented products that are a good buy and not too expensive.

In your future videos it would be nice to see new PSUs, graphics cards, coolers etc. from different manufacturers put to noise test to detect which one is the quietest and the noisiest.

Linus, your enthusiasm and wonderful humor make your videos special. Thumbs up for your great work!  ;) 

I’m eager to play modern computer games but I don’t have a PC for that, so to win “Custom PC Built by Linus” would be my dream come true!

Off-topic: I also like LinusCatTips very much. Your cats are so adorable they stole my heart!  :wub: 

post-141117-0-42172100-1410922206.jpg

Congrats! I found LinusTechTips through the IT guys at work.  Love it, glad I took the time to watch!

LInus Tech Tips has been a really enjoyable channel, particulary the WAN shows. I really like the team's opinions!

And its great to see a tech channel actually succeed. I would never have thought this would actually work.

Awesome work!

I've been watching Linus for about half a year now, and he has made me smile with his humor while enlightening me with his knowledge of certain products and I say there is nothing better than that. Keep up the good work

Lets see, I found you guys when I was searching for information on pc hardware, since then I have never turned away, Linus tech is my #1 stop for tech and computer information. Ive been watching for around 1.5 years now. I would actually like to see you guys add mobile GPU's to the spec list of game reviews so that we can compare the performance of Desktops to laptops better. Favourite food is probably pizza #Iwantthatpc

My PC: CPU: Intel i5 4590, @3.30GHz Motherboard: Gigabyte H97-D3H, GPU: Gigabyte AMD R9290, PSU: Corsair CX 600M RAM: Kingston HyperX 2X4GB 1600 CL 10, Storage: Kingston SSDNow 120GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB,  Case: Cooler Master 690 III

Just want to start out saying whatups to everyone.  

I started watching the videos for review a long time ago as I loved the enthusiasm promoted in the presentation of products.  I have been hooked ever since.  I know we cant all afford to see all these parts and products first hand so I am glad to have the LTT Crew in there doing it for us.  Thanks for the hard work and dedication.  Get case badges :)  People would want those.  Hope I win but good luck to everyone out there.

OMG! A MILLION! I love your videos! I found you guys randomly looking up tech stuff on Facebook and now you are one of my top watched YouTube channels! Keep up the awesome work and I can't wait to see the whole room water cooling setup when it is done!

i am running a dell optiplex 755 computer and had to saw off part of my cpu cooler to fit a gtx 650 ti power edition on it. I have five GB of ddr2 ram but i only have windows xp 32 bit so it only recognizes 4. I have nine kids and too broke to upgrade...please help...lol :)