1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

FIRST!

or not.....

I always use the LinusTechTips channel when i search for computer equipment. I found it through Dave Dugdale.

Grats on the mil! Been a longtime viewer on YT, and rli just signed up here for the draw, but you're doing a great job with the channels! Keep it up!

Found your channel when I was looking up many YouTube guides on how to build a computer.

One user commented that LTT was the best and I should go there for in-depth tutorials and more.

Hope I win the giveaway and lastly, congrats on your 1 MIL SUBS!

I have found you in 2011 when I was looking for reviews for an Asus Laptop and since then I've been watching your videos.

What I like the most is the "As Fast As Possible" videos, because you use good metaphors and some interesting ways to explain some of the technical information, which provide more understanding about those details.

Thanks for the awesome content and keep up the good work  ;)

Congrats on the million subscribers! Linus Tech Tips is really great, you guys help out so much! Hope you have more subscribers to come and more awesome products to review. :)

Anyone think these are good specs for a gaming pc?

CPU: Intel Core i7 4770k

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1866Mhz

Cooling: Custom Water Loop Worth $350

SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 120GB 

Hard Drive: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM

Graphics Card: EVGA Geforce GTX 760

Case: Corsair Carbide SPEC-03

PSU: Corsair 650W

Total is around $1600

Ooohhhhh myyyyyy

Good going Linus!

I knew you could do it buddy!!!

Can not wait for your 2 million subscriber video.

BYEEEE

Hey Linus and the rest of the team,

I guess I just want to return to you thanks you so graciously afforded us. Hearing you say its been almost two years since you parted ways with NCIX just about sent me reeling, the time has flown by. It feels like only a moment ago you were un-boxing peripherals on the sofa and chassis' in the parking lot while juggling events and store openings with that shock of golden hair. I'll concede I felt some trepidation when you first announced your separation from NCIX but boy was I wrong. Not only did we not lose the content that kept us coming back time and time again, but the content improved exponentially to where you are now, undoubtedly the quintessential source for engaging and objective tech related videos with production values punching well above weight. It's been fantastic to witness and I can't wait to see what's on the horizon for Linus Media Group. So, again, thank you so, so much.

All the best,

Silas.

Congratulations Linus. You and the rest of the team deserve it.

One of the things that I really like about LMG is how reassuring it is to see that a few nice guys can get together and be successful doing something they enjoy... ( No sex jokes please Linus  lol )

Seeing you reach these milestones and how you’ve grown as individuals is really inspiring. You’ve always been honest and fair in your reviews and you’ve never allowed yourself to be bought.

You’ve also shared a lot of your personal life with your fans and to see that the majority of the response has always been positive and supportive is great.

Overall your success as a group and the community spirit that you’ve inspired helps me believe that maybe the whole of humanity hasn’t gone to s*** after all  lol. 

I’m not sure how long you plan to keep LMG going but as long as do we’ll be here to support you  :)

Best tech channel on YT! Keep the good work!

I can't remember exactly how long I've been watching LTT but I for sure remember that bleached hair! The videos have changed, locations have changed but I and seemingly pretty much everyone else is still here. You guys put out some amazing content, keep up the great work!

Thank you Linus! You make awesome videos and definitely deserve 1,000,000 subscribers

I found linus tech tips first on youtube when i started to take interest in watercooling, and i found this overkill video w/c is 2325578-crying_meme2.jpg 

at first im not very optimistic on watching this very long video about water cooling but thank god watching linus didn't bore me, very funny guy indeed. I would love to see you guys review more on gaming headsets. more power to you guys!

I am so glad that I found LinusTechTips. I've been seperated from the PC world for the last few years, and really missed it.

I first came accross a LTT video while browsing some hardware related subs on Reddit. After the first video, I was hooked. Between the awesome reviews and the great humor (or I just have a terrible sense of humor), I couldn't get enough. I spent probably a solid 3-4 Hours just watching review after review and guide after guide. It has kicked off a new focus for me, and I've been adding items to my newegg and amazon carts like crazy... so I can stare at them and wish I had money.

Regardless, I love what you guys do, and the little things that seperate you from the hundreds of other tech reviewers out there are great.

Keep up the great work!

I have been watching guys for years now, they are very entertaining and educational.

keep up the good luck you guys are the best!!!! :wub: :D :wub: :D :wub: :D

i would like to see if possible the newer AMD CPU's like the FX-8320E and FX-8370E

I discovered LLT because one of my friends told me to check out the Wan show

I first found Linus' videos around four and a half years ago when I was planning my 2nd custom built pc (Phenom II x6). There were many other channels/youtubers that came and went, but I never really stopped watching/following Linus throughout all those years. At this point I want to thank you and everyone involved for all the work you've done for us and for the community you've built. Here's to 2 million subs!

Long time subscriber, Best YouTuber to learn anything tech related from. Whenever i dont know something, i just go to your channel and watch as you explain it. One of the few YouTube channels that i dont mind watching ads for and im buying 2 new builds for black friday off amazon which i will be using your affiliate link :)

Anyway im glad you got a mill subscribers and onto the next one!

P.S fav food Spaghetti bolognese with extra cheese and cut up hot dogs..hmmm  :D

I believe I found Linus Tech Tips when I was doing some research on components for my first ever custom PC (early last year). That project failed but I found what would be my go-to YouTube channel (along with MKBHD) for genuine and polished tech videos.  ;) 

More importantly, my favourite food is Beef and Pepperoni Stromboli.  :wub:

Hey guys I am new to your channel and just recently subscribed and I really enjoy your reviews of products and computer builds so yeah thanks for the awesome vids!