1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Dear Linus,

Your videos have inspired me in many ways. I have learnt a lot from your videos, unboxings, reviews, techquickies etc. Your techquickies are very informative. I have always been a gaming and PC enthusiast and your videos have widened my knowledge in so many ways. It is because of you and your epic build guides that made me get and work on a custom built PC. Please keep up your awesome work. And hats off to your badass team.

Live Long and Prosper.

Big fan of your youtube channel Linus! First discovered it when I was building my first gaming rig and used the "ULTIMATE Build a Better $2000 Gaming & Silent Workstation PC Computer "How To" Guide " as a reference

Congrats on the 1,000,000 subscribers! :D

I found LTT on YouTube about a year ago and joined the forum on March this year, when i was looking into buying a budget gaming PC which I but when i found out how much it would cost (I don't have much money) I stopped looking. But I kept watching most of your videos and I learn't a lot such as what  cores and hyper threading is. With help from your build guides I helped a friend of mine build his first PC.

If i did win it would replace my laptop that defeats the purpose of a laptop because it's battery doesn't charge or stay charged, and yes i've bought new batteries but it still doesn't work.

Cheers Smithydt

I don't remember very well how I started seen your videos, if I'm not wrong it was a video about SSDs. Then I started to see more and subscribed. I am trying to see every video you have on the channel, but apparently I have less time than I though. Now I'm trying to buy a shirt on your disctrictlines.com account, just don't know how they put those sizes because the size to choose is different from the list of sizes. So this is my life story, thanks for making videos that good. I don't like when you say bad things about the products I think that are good, it hurts my feelings, but at least I don't expend money with things that I wont use, your reviews match my taste for electronics.

PS: I still want the surface pro 3.

Love watching the WAN show! Also, #LinusTechTipsMasterRace

I found NCIXCOM and subsequently found LTT. Although, I can't remember how I found NCIXCOM.

I look forward to seeing the channel and the community grow even more. All the very best. :)

A suggestion? - Please reduce the gain of the intro/outro music(especially the intro) by about 12.5 percent.

I found LTT when i was looking for guides to build my first ever PC and have been watching ever since, keep of the good work guys. One suggestion is to do more classic unboxings which i miss so much.

epic.

- a labile ichthyocoprolite in the nates of a uakari sage.

Did you know that the last French monarch besides Napoleon the third was a decendant of Swedish 16th century king Gustaf Vasa?

Great job Linus and the crew! I have learnt so much from you guys and in fact, you have inspired me to follow similar career choices. Thank-you so much for all the giveaways and information videos and support content you give to all of us. Probably not going to win this due to your 'special selection system' but you know, I thought I'd come and give you guys a thank-you anyway :D. Keep up the good work and don't stop uploading! No, seriously. Don't.

I built my current pc mainly by watching your youtube reviews.

My old workhorse of a computer had broke down and I decided I needed to build a new one. However, it had been over 5 years since I've even looked at computer parts and needed to do some research. I found helpful reviews here and there, but it wasn't until I found linus tech tips on Youtube that I really felt confident in the parts I had chosen. Not only is the information presented in a candid way, but the format is interesting and fun to watch too. I had finished building my computer with quality parts weeks ago, but I still continue to come back to watch these videos. Not only do they keep me up to date with the latest and greatest, but they're also just plain fun to watch. I mean honestly, this team can make drilling holes in furniture interesting... Hell, I've even upscaled my clothing thanks to these guys.

Thanks for all the hard work and please keep up the great work!

I have a black labrador..

His name is Sir Maxwell Kensington...

I like surface pro 3...

I hope LTT and it forum grows beyond 1 mil!

How I found out LTT? I was researching for GTX 550 ti benchmark, and Linus provided good close-up for the unboxings and benchmarks. Thanks to his recommendation, been stuck with the 550 ti thanks to his benchmarks, works well! Thanks mate! Since then, been viewing his unboxings.

Linus, at least once go back to unboxings and getting a very good close-up! Love your videos!

I love having the SP3, cause' I'm a mobility guy, require a tablet wherever I go to! Wouldn't mind having another 550ti + SLI cable (lost it)  :)

Hi ,

Firstable congratulations on the million subscriptions, and hard luck for an anther one  :lol:  :lol:  :) 

This is my favorite technology channel.

Moreover, all I have to say is: I like to see more reviews on the smart watches or the fit band

Also a comparison between the best laptops and the best one for the specific user.

Thank you for all.

Keep being awesome Linus Group  :) 

RIGHT ON! It is always nice to succeed in what you love doing. Great job guys!

Why do i always get blue screens? Why not a red one for a change?

Spoiler

CPU: 2920x  GPU: Sapphire HD 7950 Vapor X  MOBO: X399 Taichi  RAM: 4x 8GB Trident Z RGN 3200/14  CASE: 900D  OS SSD: Samsung 960 Evo 512GB  Storage: 20TB NAS  PSU: Corsair RM1000i  CPU COOLER: NH-U14S TR4 OS: Arch Linux Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 TKL  Mouse: MX Master 2S Headphones: BD DT 770 PRO 250 Ohm

Good job don't expect to win but this is big for you and Im very happy gg my friend B)

I found Linus while researching gpus, Been loving wan show keep it up!

you are the best linus!!!!!!!!!! you have changed my whole life!!! i wanted to be a cook but now i have changed my whole life goals around to study computer science! you have change my life and for that i say thank you!!