1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Been subscribed for a long time. I always support quality content!

Heard about you from my obsessed friend, I now see he was credited in saying how good you are!

Corsair Vengeance C70 Black | MSI Z77A-G45 | i7-3770k @ 4.4 GHz 1.25v | 16GB Mushkin Enhanced Blackline@1600MHz | Gigabyte GTX970 G1 Gaming | Corsair CX500 | Seagate Barracuda 1TB | Samsung PM851 250GB | Antech KÜHLER| Max Keyboard Nighthawk X8 | Logitech G502

Years ago, I found your youtube-Channel and since this time I return any time, when I need new gaming gear!

Keep your awesome work up! Buying decissions for most of my PC parts were mainly influenced by you!

Would be nice to be the lucky guy once ;)

I recently found LinusTechTips while looking for a good budget graphics card, and I have loved the channel ever since.

I also appreciate everything the LinusMediaGroup does for the community, as your reviews are incredibly helpful and hilarious as well.

Long time watcher, first time poster congrats on 1 million, watch everyday first thing when I get to the office as I send my daily emails, makes my morning just a lil better.

Until a few days ago and still i guess, i`ve been rather unknowingly about the insides of a computer.

My interest spiked a few days ago however.And as often happens when i find something fun to learn, im absorbed for the next few weeks.

Living in the irony of being a poor man in Norway, (Im a rich man, just not in money :)  i can`t afford anything yet though.

Today i have made 6 diffrent imaginary computer on webshops, finding fitting opponents, learning something new and adjusted thereafter.

Constantly surveying the big internet, i finally ended up here today. Seen several videos and im very impressed with all ive seen-

Down to what matters, interesting stuff, no bulls**t approach with lots of character. Perfect!  Learned alot and pleasing to see.

I`m a fan already!  (Pun intended)

Needless to say, my couch just got a little more humid when i saw the 2nd price of the celebrating of 1 Million Subs :) Congrats!

I thought i might as well write about my experience, instead of a random word like "dietary fiber". 

Good Hopes!

Congrats on the 1mil subs, thats awesome.

Been hardcore following the youtube channel for several months now. Love it! My wife keeps telling me off cause she finds Linus's voice annoying.

Funny story, after watching the review on the Jaybird Bluebuds bluetooth headphones, I HAD to buy myself a pair.

I travel a lot for work, so they are great. 

Was at the airport for 2 hours waiting for my flight, and was watching some vintage tech tips. Time flew past... I was SO into the video about Slick's oil cooled rig, that I didn't hear them calling my name for my flight, again and again.

I got up to go to the restroom, and saw the my flight had closed!

Sprinted to the desk, they said I missed my flight, but then scanned my card and said "ITS YOU! RUN TO GATE 3"... Since I had checked luggage on, they had to take it off the plane before take-off... I was that guy... Everyone was giving me the death stare as I got on the plane... Squished into my corner, switched off the bluebuds (bluetooth not air friendly allegedly) and switched to some lower qual headphones to isolate myself lol...

Anyway, thanks Linus tech tips! 

Thank you linus for all the great vids! im a computer genius now thanks to you!

Was brought to your channel through one of my friends, great PC building advice! Thank you for your work, you truly make the PC Master Race shine!

Linus,

Shortly put, you and your techquickie video on anti aliasing changed my life(lol, pretty much). But srsly, you've been a great help and a huge insperation, so PLEASE, keep doing you boo.

with much <3,

Boris

P.S. You guys rule.
post-141151-0-68153800-1410927530.jpg

CPU: AMD FX-4300

Motherboard: MSI 760GM-P34 (FX)

RAM: Crucial 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1333

GPU: MSI AMD Radeon R5 230

Case: CyberPowerPC Gamer Ultra GUA430 Desktop

Storage: Toshiba 500GB HDD

PSU: Sparkle Power 350W

Display: 24" LG 720p TV (2013)

Cooling: Zalman CNPS7000V(AL)-1-PWM

Keyboard: AZZA Gaming Keyboard

Mouse: AZZA Gaming Mouse

Sound: Logitech Z313 Speakers/Logitech G230 Headset

Operating System: Windows 8.1

I found the channel about a year a go when linus was on the kbmod podcast. I was in love with his personality and love for usb butt plugs I guess.

i have been watching your videos for about a year now and its been so fun. I can't wait for 2 million and can't wait for more content.

I Watch LinusTechTips and Techquickie Since 7 months ago it gives many knowledge to me  about CPU,GPU,Ram Cards and much more. I hope LinusTechTips gives more knowledge to more people  and Congratulation for 1Million Subscribers 

I remember a few years ago just when I got started getting my video from Youtube over regular TV and Linus Tech Tips was my first and only PC video creator I watched. It has been a long time since I have bought a MOBO and looking to upgrade platforms. I was curious if you guys might do a best BIOS showdown. Comparing the strengths of each and the weaknesses of the different manufacturers.

Thank you for helping out the community by teaching us some neat things! I got hooked when I built my first ever setup! Thanks! 

i found linus after i built my first rig and havent turned back since... i wish you the best and glad i was a part of this. Lance

I found linus in early days, he came in with a great one shot type vids which i loved so much. :D

Started watching him on ncix mainly because every time youd look up a case or a graphics card his face would be the first one youd see on the suggestions xD Anyway, I grew to like his style and honesty. I love the fact that he nitpicks on the smallest things even the packing foam, which btw I love idc if people dont care about it lol (its just really nice to know these things before ordering them so you feel a bit better about it). Ever since then I've been addicted to building and upgrading pcs xD I have one mid range pc and two budget pcs I use for livingroom gaming. Dude please don't stop making videos you're one of the few people I'm subbed to that I actually check everyday for new content.

Sorry for not subscribing earlier. I've watched Linus for some time now , well since he stopped being blonde :P But finally i decided to make my youtube account :P 

Thanks you for making videos. I'm in technical high school (i have normal classes and 16 hours technical classes per week). I watched every video from techquickie and it helped me a lot on tests (for exemple cooling systems or this one about display ports).

GL & HF making videos.

Awesome channel from where you can find answers or at least very good advices if you are about to start working with tech or maybe going to build your first computer! It always makes me happy to see you guys, Linus & other, doing what you really enjoy to do!

Congrats for 1 MILLION subscriber milestone! YAY!