1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I discovered the Linus Tech Tips youtube channel while building my first pc. I had all the parts in the mail and was panicking about how to properly apply the thermal compound. Soon after I discovered the other awesome content in your videos I began watching your channel primarily for fun and secondly for the information. I now watch the wan show live on twitch since I am not capable of waiting for it to be posted on youtube.

Favorite food is beef stew with LOTS of pickles. 

-----------

Watch any of the WAN shows on youtube in 2x speed. IT IS AWESOME! (and one hell of a time saver.)

Even thought there is a giveaway here ( that i am KEEN on winning) i am commenting here just to say congratz , You have been working so hard for your daily video standards , Helping the Linus community , Giving 6 people the ride of their lives , the adventures you go on , The very silly little funny vlogs you do , the way you leave 2500$ graphic cards laying along on your floor on which the youtube comments went bazinga on , The time your house burnt down Argh that was linux hope you have no difficulties like that and if you do , Be cheerful and optimistic like Austin and remember you have nearly a Million People prayin for ya , Even though I posted only 1 once that too on a giveaway ( on which i was keen on winning on too but didn't :D LOL) (1000 more subs in 1 day wow) Anyway.... Hope you reach 10 million subs soon , Hope i get a job in your company even though i am 14 atm , LOL (Fake plesantaries) (gee, my vocabulary sucks) Hope Your 6-way computer system thingy gets built with all the intel i7's and xeons and always remember MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS , money can buy pc's and give you happiness , All The Very Best for your future youtube journey , and hope your hair grows back :P Cheers Mate and Good Night ! Cheers from India

The think I like and joined was for the build guides. But now I like every think about this

Great work Linus I've been watching you for awhile on You tube and I'm happy you've been able to branch out and make it your own. 

Could you do a video on Philips Hue Bulbs. I like the concept but cannot find a good use for them, I would be interested in your thoughts. 

Would love to win, would like to say well done for hitting that mile stone and for keeping them videos going. Thank you for putting out all you'er videos.

Hmm I found Linus Tech Tipps on YT because I looked for reviews on I think it was the Syberia Elite because I was considering to buy it...

Been Hooked since then even trying to always watch Wan Show live but since its at around 2 am here in germany its not that often...

Anyway keep up the GREAT WORK!!!!

I don't remember what  was the first video i saw. I only remember it was still when Linus worked for NCIX. I liked Linus style and stayed for this day.

I'm entering for the Custom PC Built by Linus

I found Linus Tech Tips I started watching IT reviews and comparison videos instead of TV series . Watching comparisons and reviews and the newest gpu's or cpu's has become one of my main entertainment activities . While randomly searching such videos on youtube, usualy while eating at my computer, I often found Linus Tech Tips on the top of the list, and that's how I found this channel. 

My favorite thing about these videos is that in comparisons and reviews I actually get to see numbers on how well the product performs, most importantly fps, that's how I make up my mind about a product, seeing it in actual tests, and Linus Tech Tips provides such tests flawlessly.

Great job guys! Thank you so much for all of your fantastic videos and tech coverage. I found you while back (even though i only just made my forums account :)) While finding the best parts to build my new PC; i have been stuck to you ever since. My favourite thing that i also miss were your unboxing videos which were by far the best. Even if i don't win i am just glad that your are still going strong! Keep making your awesome videos and congrats on 1 MILLION subs! :D

i found Linus Tech tips, while did a research about the bitfenix prodig.

and since this time i nearly watched every video of you.

And i am waiting for  the reviews about the upcomming 900 series by nvidia

Congrats on your 1 million subscribers !!! I really enjoy watching your content and i always look forward to the next video everyday. What i most enjoy about you video's are the reivews on producs and your BUILD GUIDE'S <3 ! find that your opinion is always a factor in my decision, and i it will always be, rock on linus!

New follower of your videos but have very much been enjoying a lot of your older videos, a well deserved milestone.

The LinusTechTips channel has inspired me to go study IT and computer science. I started studying this fall and I am enjoying it massively. I would just like to say thank you to linus and all you great guys for inspiring me. You guys are awesome

cant really remember when i started watching. one of the first videos i remember watching was linus unboxing a case out on the curb or something. think it was an antec case. another video i remember well was linus playing crysis in 3d vision with like 3 projectors set up. i thought that was the coolest thing. anyway. contrats on 1 mill subscribers. you earned it. 

I remember watching the awesome unboxing videos and learning so much from this channel. It helped me learn so much in the technology side and I have just loved you guys's content so much and will always be a faithful fan! Congrats LMG you guys really deserve it and hope you don't quit!

You are the best channel on Youtube and I'm sure we all hope you never go away :). Keep on creating and don't stop what you're good at!

Congrats on the new milestone.
Thanks for all the tips. Your videos have helped me helped me find good products and helped me avoid bad purchases.

I like your weekly broadcasts. It's nice to see people stream content that's not just watching them play video games. 

Congratulations for 1,000,000 subscribers!!!

I've allways enjoyed your videos, they're informative as well as entertaning... ;)

Well... I've learned very much from you, and so I "built" my own one...

Don't stop make such videos!!!

(Sorry for my bad English... it's not my scene...)

Linus tech tips is my favorite youtube channel.  Love it when he says something completely random and crazy during a video and says "more on that later"

Congrates on hitting the 1 million mark!  I listen to the channel almost everyday on the way to work.

Congrats on 1 million subscribers! I follow ltt because of the WAN show. Long format programming is the best!

If I get picked I'd love the surface pro 3

PWEASE id love to have anything on this giveaway! Also gj on the channel it has improved my knowledge of PCs so much. Also i love ham sandwiches.

Everything started with me wanting a new destop to build myself, then watching a tons of vids and I subscribed to LinusTechTips and NCIX on youtube!!

Ohh... and my build is done :P