1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I sometimes miss the old unboxing days but you got to evolve.

This video makes me reminisce on all the moments that I've been since i subscribed to LTT when the channel had under 20.000 subs and I'm glad I did.

Looking forward for more entertainment/content in the future from all your channels.

Well I found the channel when I was looking for tips and stuff on building a pc........however it also dashed my hopes of building a pc because of budget :c I stayed though for the personalities and enjoy watching the videos anyway even though it's going to be a long time before I can start gaming on PC.  But thanks guys and well done :)

I knew Linus Channel, by a search on youtube about PC Hardware. Linus became my favorite YTr. I would like to see more tips.

Thanks for the awesome channel and awesome giveaways!

Sucess and 1 milion more subs to u.

Woot. Grats guys. Thank you for all the tech information you guys have given us. Thank you for reviewing pc components that has allowed for me to build my own pc. Thank you and keep on being successful.

(I found Linus on yahoo when learning about building your own pc)

Thank you so much LMG... You have honestly changed my life. :lol:

I love all your videos on all your channels!! you have THE BEST content ever........... THANKS

post-141474-0-80060100-1410986211.png

Thank you for making our life easier in terms of latest technologies on consumer electronics. Especially in helping me build my own PC. 

Hope I win. I'm also from Canada.

Yo guys, do you love pizza, damn how I love it !

GJ on 1m! I love your Fast as Possible, i'm programmer student and I know that stuff. BUT you always make something more interesting and easy for everyone of us. I want to thank you for teaching me for a LONG time now!

Love your videos!! im so excited for the giveway!! shout out from Canada!!

I want to thank you for inspiring me to build my own computer and get interested in computer technology. Keep up the good work :)

Is very unlikely that I win anything but at least I want to thank you for the incredible effort that everyone in linus media group does for all of us. I first encounter linus because his blond hair was so weird that I could not stop from watching a video about a old case in ncix. Thanks for everything.

congratz on 1million subscribers, i'm 1st year college student but idk what field to go into before watching videos. thanks to you, i'm going to major in computer engineer now.

Hi Linus and crew,

I want to deliver a heartfelt Thanks! for all the hardwork you guys put into your videos. I researched each and every component of my new rig and find that your videos have consistently been very helpful.

I'm a fellow Vancouverite and I still remember your presence in NCIX's videos, store openings and events. It's really quite amazing how fast you guys got to 1 million subs! Keep up the good work, and I'm sure 2 million subs (and beyond!) is quickly approaching!

Congrats on all your success!

To everyone at Linus Media Group,

Thank you for all the work you do. I initially heard about you guys thanks to /r/pcmasterrace, wherein Linus is often described as "a prophet of GabeN." All jokes aside, I enjoyed listening to your comments/reviews about hardware. Hehe, then for a laugh, I'll bounce between LTT hardware reviews and the quirky vids Linus does for NCIX.

I think the biggest thing for me now is the weekly WAN show. I don't get to pay attention to social media/tech news as much as I used to so the weekly wrap up is really helpful for me. I'll obviously hear about the REALLY big ones, but the news about small studios, or new tech or industry whispers is awesome.

And say what you want about sponsorship, I've actually had people thank me for the links provided to cheap Lynda rates, so thanks for making me feel like a hero :P

The real question is how long before I can buy WAN show swag?

Keep up the good work boys :) Can't wait to see the complete office liquid-cooling setup and results video. Lets game sometime!

Congrats on reaching 1 million subs.

Love the videos you do, they have really helped me in choosing parts for my new computer.

One video the channel still need is a review or unboxing of the Fractal design define r4.

Keep up the Great work! :)  Happy 1 Million!

I Really Really Really Really like to eat Apples. :D

Linus you and you're crew help out thousands of people from building computers to learning more about pc components. I want to thank you guys since if it weren't you I wouldn't even know half of the stuff I know about computers today!

Well, the first time I saw a video was around 2011 I think. Most likely of a pc build, but I honestly can't remember.

I was always interested in tech especially computers. Your videos are amazing and i want to thank you for all the effort of making these videos (to the whole team) Cheers.

Good luck everyone!