1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I really am super grateful for all of the information you guys have been able to put out on the internet.  This channel was my inspiration for my first build (almost 3 years ago).  I watched that Ultimate AMD Build guide featuring 6870 crossfire and an 1100T with 4 gigs of ram (ultimate...lol) a million times.

I wish you guys all the best.  I look forward to watching this channel continue to grow in the future.

2500k | Z68-UD3H-B3 | GTX 570 Classified + Accelero Xtreme III | MX 200 250GB + Seagate 500GB | R4 | Seasonic 660W Plattinum | 8GB G Skill | Acer K272HUL + 2 x Dell P2417H, Rosewill dual mount, HP 22bw | Mackie CR3, ATH-M50X | DAS Keyboard | Mobile: X1 Carbon, Nexus 6P, LG G3, Samsung S5, Nexus 7 (2013)

Been watching LinusTechTips for a while now, great videos on all the new tech and I love all the builds.... Congrats on all the subscribers and all the success. Hope to continue watching awesome videos put out by this company and continue those milestones!

I fink your vidioes help's allot and make it easier to understand how a PC works and how to build one! 

Some day i know it will come in handy thanks allot :)

Thank you guys so very much. If I hadn't found this channel while searching for a razer blackwidow I would still be "gaming" on a mac  :angry: .

I found about LTT looking for tips on building a gaming rig and shortly after watching several of the videos I decided that I was ready (not really lol) and took the plunge. Probably wouldnt have dared to do it like that which wasnt a bad thing, I learned a lot and luckily didnt fry anything, good times =)

You guys are great keep up the good work.

Btw Linus introduced me to power line ethernet you beauty.

Congratulations to reaching 1 million!

The wonderful world of pc building has lead me to your channel and taught me how to build my first BEAST ;)

I have been subscribed ever since and eagerly await for new videos of unboxings, reviews and great tips!

thank you for posting such wonderful videos and I hope that this community will continue to grow.

i love you guys, i love what are you and i love to 'lose' my time to watch Linus Group videos. I really love love love you! And BTW the day when i found you it was one of my better days ever!

Congrats Linus media group. You help everyone out around the world even here in Australia. Thanks for stopping me from buying something that is actually horrible despite how it may look. Keep up the good work

since i just woke up and am still haveing my first coffee of the day i'll just say THANK YOU !

Hey Linus I found your channel through trying to find out how to mod a PC because I had no clue on how to do it then one of your videos poped up with how to build a pc and I really enjoyed it so I continued to watch more of your videos and learnt more and more about computers I mean I didnt know what a processor was in the computer or anything like that everyday I would go to your channel first because I loved the way you made your videos because you have a great sense of humour and way of filming videos it sounds like your just free styling your videos and not read of a script I like your reviews because you can just hate a product but find some good thing about the product. A product I would like to see reviewed is the Azza fusion case and a PC build to go with it because it holds two machines. I have been a subscriber since 2011 and to that I say Thank you for all of the time and effort you spent making videos for the community that you have grown to love.

Having Linus build a custom computer would be the best thing ever!! I found Linus Tech tips while looking up information on good ssds.

I think a review of online computer/computer part retailers would be awsome!

1,000,000 !!!! AWESOME :) Congrats guys!

I am happy I found you guys. I have been dreaming of building a PC of my own for a while. Funds are unfortunately an obstacle for me to build something of quality. But I have spent a lot of time watching you and learning in preparation. I have learned so much on both the main channel and on techquickie.

Thank you guys, you have taught me a lot and continue to do so.

I found LinusTechtips looking up network equipment review's love the videos keep up the good work. :D

Wish i could win that gaming pc my pc is so bad it cant even run archeage without having 1 frame per second

I want to watch Linus & Luke have a banana fight against Wendell & Logan.

Found Linus Tech Tips while searching for some info about case fans. Started watching a few clips of the channel and soon I was watching 10 videos straight! I think by now I've watched pretty much every video, and I really like those that include some ongoing project or modding tips.

Heyou guys and Linus, I found Linus tech tips when looking for reviews for the computer parts I was considering buying, and thanks to you made it so much easier but you also pretty much sold me all the other products you review xD. And I pretty much like all of your style videos except the live streams, I find them too long to watch in one sitting because I don't not enjoy all if the topics in them but still the best channel on youtube BY FAR. I'd just like to say that my favorite bit about all your channels is that they feel very personal, as if you have let us into your life and see us as friends. This make the videos feel a lot less scripted then what they might be. Thank you and Please continue making videos for as many years.

P.S. My favorite food has allways and for ever will be spaghetti bolognese :)

Gimme that Surface Pro.

My favorite* food is breakfast tacos

*proper spelling of favorite

Ham and cheese sandwiches are the best... 

I first discovered Linus tech tips about a year ago when I was looking into building a PC.  I got onto youtube and looked up ultimate gaming PC, which led me to the Ultimate build for 1500 guide.  I feel that your energetic personality, great humor, and knowledge of all things tech has since made it so that I look forward to the next video.  But If I had to choose, I think your build guide videos would be my favorite types. In the future I would like to see a video on the iphone 6 and maybe the apple watch!  I would like to win the custom pc build. 

Congratulations on joining the realm of YouTube super heavyweights!