1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

ive been watching linus techtips for about a year and i learnd so much from it. But i dont have a gaming rig nor a gaming notebook manly because i cant aford one but hopfuly i can win the gaming rig or the notebook and congrats on the 1mil subs guys.

I found LinusTechTips when i was searching info about computer components, and i really liked the channel.

Been watching since The 6990 unboxing video I think or was it The 590 Video. I don't know it been Along time.

I've been watching y'all for a lil bit over a year now and I've seen how the video quality and the content has just gotten better and better over time. It wasn't until recently that I could fully understand why y'all do it.. I had a client of mine that son wanted to build a gaming pc he has never done it and didn't know anything about pc's in general. I had the opportunity to sit done with him and help through this task of building his first PC and this was the outcome..there's nothing better than to see a kids eyes light up when they put together something of their own and they hit the power button and post.. so i want to thank you guys for giving me the confidence to help others the way y'all help the PC community. 

post-110607-0-97064100-1410966018_thumb.

post-110607-0-98645700-1410966027_thumb.

post-110607-0-00645200-1410966038_thumb.

Congratulations to everybody at LTT, stumbled across it when you were posting videos when the Iswitched to Windows Phone videos (yep I bought one).

Thought it was a good way to review a phone and have been here ever since.  Keep up the good work.

Diolch y fawr

I've only been a PC gamer for almost a year now but in that time i found your youtube channel and I've watched a lot of your videos and they've helped so much, thanks Linus and everyone else for making such great content.

Thanks for all the great videos, because of you guys I built my first system. Attached is my favorite scene from one of the first live streams I ever watched. During a twitter Q&A, Linus gets asked if he would ever consider doing builds for people. His reply is pretty funny. Keep up the great work!  ;)

post-3461-0-12534100-1410967270_thumb.jp

Thank you Linus for probably being the best hardware and tech reviewer on youtube!! You are most probably one of the main reasons why I'm up to date with most of the new technologies!

Keep up the awesome work! :D  :D

I started watching the videos to learn, but i continue to watch them because they make me laugh!

I builded my first ever desktop with help from Linus.

just gonna slide this in here, and hope for the best:)   :P

Nice of you guys to do this big of a giveaway for the 1 million subscribers you now have :) I've just made an account using the steam login but I've been here before reading alot of the discussions and I think the community here is very friendly.

Btw Linus you make great content, found your channel by looking for reviews and I've been here since a little over 400k subs.

Thanks you Linus and team for all your great videos especially Techquickie! I learnt alot and hope to see greater content in the future. I love the way u start the video , its very interesting! shout out to your team for helping you! All the way from Singapore ! Huge fan!  

Thanks for the giveaway and especially thanks for all of your fantastic videos!

- "Oh, another dangerous alien aboard, Commander. Thanks. Why can't you collect coins or commemorative plates or something?"
   ^random M.E quote =P

custom build computer by Linus Sebastian - Perfect back to school giveaway!

Nice giveaway :)

Have been watching LTT for a while now, really liking the new professional styles of videos

Do miss some of the older style videos though :P

Corsair 400R / Intel Core i7 2600K / MSI P67A-GD53 / 2 X MSI GeForce GTX 560Ti Twin Frozr II SLI / Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (2x4GB) 1600Mhz

OCZ ZT 550W / Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo / Crucial M4 128GB (2x64GB RAID 0) / WD Caviar Green 1TB / Arctic Silver 5

Congratulations to Linus and this awesome community. I have not been a follower for long but as soon as I watched the first video I knew that this was quality. I am planning on building a PC and my research kept bringing me back to Linus and this forum and helped me immensely. I am looking forward to what this community brings in the future.

My build: CPU:  i5-4670K Mobo: ASRock Z87 Extreme4 RAM: Kingston Fury Red Series 16GB GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 970 STRIX Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D

Linus Media Group,

Thank you for all of the hard work you put into your videos.  I ran across Techquickie while researching something a year or so ago and was linked to LinusTechTips through the magic of YouTube.

I built my own machine a few years ago but then failed to keep up with the ever evolving tech market.  Your channels have helped get me back in the game (they're also a great source of hardware pr0ns).  I know I'll use it as a primary source when I build my next machine.

-Shadowsax

I found linus tech tips when I googled 'amd vs intel' and i liked the way you guys made the video. my favorite series from linus tech tips is the GPU reviews that you guys make... give me the laptop and i will give it back to you :P so you guys will get a chance to have another giveaway which will bring more subscribers to your channel. PS: I'm joking :D

and please dont ignore me just because I'm an indian

Linus and the entirety of the Linus Media group,

Thank you for the awesome content, ive been following you for about 3-4 years when I found your watercooling video on the NCIX channel (the green one!) when i was looking into building a computer and watercooling it and since then your videos have furthered my interest in computers and given me so much information i love the wan show and generally love all your content, the first thing i do when i get back in from work is check my subscription feed to see what goodies I have waiting for me.

Keep up the amazing work giving me and all your other viewers and subscribers the daily content that we love so much