Post memes here! (NON LINUS)

TheArcheaon

@Whaler_99 yes or no? 

Says right at the beginning, post whatever you like, as long as it isn't offensive, etc...

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

Yes, but it was an old contest one, and the title kind of indicated it was a memes specific one, etc...

Just some cleanup of the off topic section. :)

So a new one, for all memes, pics, etc...

way to take the fun out of it. Why? -.-

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

way to take the fun out of it. Why? -.-

for the glory of satan of course

What+my+pc+feels+like+during+the+summer+

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

for the glory of satan of course

I really like your avatar picture - it gives an extra "specialness" to every single one of your posts, like a sort of permanent comment image :)

-·- BitFenix Prodigy M (Arctic White) -·- Asus Maximus VII Gene -·- Intel Core i7-4790K -·- Corsair H100i -·- G.Skill Trident X 2133MHz CL9 32GB (4x8GB) -·- Sparkle Calibre GTX580 -·- Samsung 500GB 850 Evo SSD -·- WD Caviar Green 4TB -·- Cooler Master V700 -·- LG 25UM55 21:9 2560x1080 25" -·- Logitech G600 -·-

I really like your avatar picture - it gives an extra "specialness" to every single one of your posts, like a sort of permanent comment image :)

thats my exact reaction to most of the posts here :) and she has grown on me :3

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

thats my exact reaction to most of the posts here :) and she has grown on me :3

:)

-·- BitFenix Prodigy M (Arctic White) -·- Asus Maximus VII Gene -·- Intel Core i7-4790K -·- Corsair H100i -·- G.Skill Trident X 2133MHz CL9 32GB (4x8GB) -·- Sparkle Calibre GTX580 -·- Samsung 500GB 850 Evo SSD -·- WD Caviar Green 4TB -·- Cooler Master V700 -·- LG 25UM55 21:9 2560x1080 25" -·- Logitech G600 -·-

LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE CALLED UPON YOURSELF!

Here we go.

2zegk5f.jpg

I bet this is what Linus drinks before the WANshow, there probably is a Luke Energy too, how could he stay up that long otherwise?

mtxdht.jpg

2i7r9rp.jpg

2w7o51k.jpg

ORIGINAL:

2zznr10.jpg

My version, edited.

oshel1.jpg

Linus likes racecars

3517dyb.jpg

2ic70jl.jpg

Do not worry, his hand is fine.

2ur57gm.jpg

Quote from the WANshow

fn91cl.jpg

Someone asked to mess with a picture of Slick

2zgt085.jpg

Not sure what this was from...

347a3aa.jpg

Someone asked me to do something with a picture

20zd91j.jpg

From one of the videos of a mount of some sort...

fw7o8h.jpg

scz6v8.jpg

2qlwsuc.jpg

So many things I could write here... things like this.

piza.jpg

alright guys new cheese pizza thread!

psst, mods are still awake, don't post cheese pizza!

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

Not really a meme or linus, but I couldnt find where else to put it.

Its a me a Bhav!

LQRpPKP.jpg

Hi.

Linus is my fetish.

Linus meme.

post-52613-0-08151200-1413921684.jpg

EA Meme.

post-52613-0-08769300-1413921704.gif

I got sent to prison after following Linus' instructions to #Makebombs

Forum's resident nihilist.

A JRPG just wouldn't be a JRPG if it didn't end with teenagers using the power of friendship to kill God.

A gif for when it's time to clean your computers

XzhXdBa.gif

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

XzhXdBa.gif

Science time!

I got sent to prison after following Linus' instructions to #Makebombs

Forum's resident nihilist.

A JRPG just wouldn't be a JRPG if it didn't end with teenagers using the power of friendship to kill God.

-snip-

Your avatar picture gives that an entire new dimension... ;)

Dat corner party doe

post-113620-0-48301100-1414377376.gif

CPU: Intel I7 4790k @ 4.6Ghz 1.255v | GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980 Ti | Display: Acer XB270HU bprz | RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) Gskill Ripjaws X 1866MHz | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | SSD: Mushkin 120GB + Sandisk 480GB | HDD: WD Blue 1TB | Case: Enthoo Pro |PSU: Seaconic M12II EVO 850w | OS: Windows 10 64-Bit | Mouse: Logitech RGB G502 | Keyboard: Thermaltake Poseidon Z (Brown Switches) | 

1zwmbsy.png

YOU BEAT ME TO IT YOU F*****!

CPU: Intel I7 4790k @ 4.6Ghz 1.255v | GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980 Ti | Display: Acer XB270HU bprz | RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) Gskill Ripjaws X 1866MHz | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | SSD: Mushkin 120GB + Sandisk 480GB | HDD: WD Blue 1TB | Case: Enthoo Pro |PSU: Seaconic M12II EVO 850w | OS: Windows 10 64-Bit | Mouse: Logitech RGB G502 | Keyboard: Thermaltake Poseidon Z (Brown Switches) |