Post memes here! (NON LINUS)

TheArcheaon

this has been done to death 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

here i got a good meme for you 

gP1Zjfd.gif

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

:(

Nobody forced you to participate........

Evil grumpy posters.....

Cry

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Removed as according to other members it was "mean".

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

and the pops and snaps of a soul being roasted over a fire

Error: 410

I figured by the polite replies.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

here i got a good meme for you 

gP1Zjfd.gif

-snip-

lol come on guys, give this dude a break... he's fairly new here. There was no absolute reason to bash on him.

I'm starting to doubt the "very nice community" that Linus said about this forum.

lol come on guys, give this dude a break... he's fairly new here. There was no absolute reason to bash on him.

I'm starting to doubt the "very nice community" that Linus said about this forum.

at this point making posts about POST YOUR FUNNY MEME here is like beating a dead horse its not funny anymore 

Specs

at this point making posts about POST YOUR FUNNY MEME here is like beating a dead horse its not funny anymore 

As I said, he's fairly new here. It's like picking on a little kid because he made something that you, the older kid, found annoying. Rather picking on him, you could've sent him a link of a previous thread or a simple "This topic has been posted. Sorry."

I know it's been posted for too many times, but instead of being a dick, be polite enough to correct the dude for his mistake.

You're making this community the opposite of what Linus intended.

As I said, he's fairly new here. It's like picking on a little kid because he made something that you, the older kid, found annoying. Rather picking on him, you could've sent him a link of a previous thread or a simple "This topic has been posted. Sorry."

I know it's been posted for too many times, but instead of being a dick, be polite enough to correct the dude for his mistake.

You're making this community the opposite of what Linus intended.

these threads almost always get out of hand and get old real fast. And SAV1OUR's memes as a funny meme. I don't like to speculate but this thread is probably not what linus evens wants on the forum.
Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

:(

Nobody forced you to participate........

Evil grumpy posters.....

Cry

I posted a meme though...

MhnFBqp.jpg

We're going to hell for laughing at these people doing something so nice...

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

these threads almost always get out of hand and get old real fast. And SAV1OUR's memes as a funny meme. I don't like to speculate but this thread is probably not what linus evens wants on the forum.

As I said, again, he's new here. Goddamnit do you guys read? You could've simply said "This has been posted for too many times. Sorry.", rather than being a dick and sending him a youtube video to shut the fuck up.

You should know that these types of threads would probably get lost anyway, so why pick on a guy who barely knew that there were threads like these already?

Linus wants to have a community that likes tech and talks about it 24/7/365, but not all of us wants that. That's why there's an Off Topic section, to talk and share about anything else, like these types of threads (although it's a bad one)... but I'm talking about his intention to have a nice and friendly community all around, not some dicks who doesn't think twice if what they post can give a bad name to this forum.

As I said, again, he's new here. Goddamnit do you guys read? You could've simply said "This has been posted for too many times. Sorry.", rather than being a dick and sending him a youtube video to shut the fuck up.

You should know that these types of threads would probably get lost anyway, so why pick on a guy who barely knew that there were threads like these already?

I'm sorry but where is your post saying  "This has been posted for too many times. Sorry." ? Or did you purposely come on the thread to start something, you knew someone would respond. I didn't send anyone a video, I posted it on a thread about funny Memes, Gifs and Videos. I made no mention that the OP should do so in anyway, you have clearly taken it to heart. You can respond back, but I'm dropping it. 

Spoiler

I'm sorry but where is your post saying  "This has been posted for too many times. Sorry." ? Or did you purposely come on the thread to start something, you knew someone would respond. I didn't send anyone a video, I posted it on a thread about funny Memes, Gifs and Videos. I made no mention that the OP should do so in anyway, you have clearly taken it to heart. 

Oh come on, yeah you posted a video, but you "subconsciously" posted it for the OP, it's like a double meaning. And one question, why that video? Hmm? Don't even try to deny it. If you really had no intention to direct that to OP then you could have at least typed in with the video that it wasn't meant for him... because that shut the fuck up video has been a popular message on the internet to the OP of a thread or anyone else that needs to shut the fuck up (yes I've seen a butt ton of these as a reply when someone acts retarded on the web, even in LTT). It's not even funny if someone on video tells you to shut the fuck up, it's only funny when you send a guy this video with an intention on sending him a message.

I went to this thread because I know someone will say on how this thread has been posted so many times. I didn't have to post "This has been posted for too many times. Sorry." because someone already did. I didn't "take it to the heart" and I'm not trying to start anything, I'm just saying don't be a dick.

You don't have to delete your original post, though. If you really thought and believed that video wasn't meant for OP, you shouldn't have edited the video out because some random guy on the internet said it's "mean".

NOW I'm trying to start something. Kbye.

Oh come on, yeah you posted a video, but you "subconsciously" posted it for the OP, it's like a double meaning. And one question, why that video? Hmm? Don't even try to deny it. If you really had no intention to direct that to OP then you could have at least typed in with the video that it wasn't meant for him... because that shut the fuck up video has been a popular message on the internet to the OP of a thread or anyone else that needs to shut the fuck up (yes I've seen a butt ton of these as a reply when someone acts retarded on the web, even in LTT). It's not even funny if someone on video tells you to shut the fuck up, it's only funny when you send a guy this video with an intention on sending him a message.

I went to this thread because I know someone will say on how this thread has been posted so many times. I didn't have to post "This has been posted for too many times. Sorry." because someone already did. I didn't "take it to the heart" and I'm not trying to start anything, I'm just saying don't be a dick.

You don't have to delete your original post, though. If you really thought and believed that video wasn't meant for OP, you shouldn't have edited the video out because some random guy on the internet said it's "mean".

NOW I'm trying to start something. Kbye.

goodbye-meme.jpg 

Funny-Goat-Memes-peace-bro-W630.jpg

Spoiler

• 4 months later...

I just saw this (at 3AM) and it made me laugh.

IAVjlvf.jpg

PS- he is Dracula... garlic/Dracula... get it?

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Lol I just found one, but sadly posting it would probably garnish an insta-ban, All I can say is it involves the words "oh my god" and naked (hot) lesbians.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

My favourite meme of all time is the Doge meme, I just find it so funny and I don't know why. I don't have a specific Doge meme.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Lol I just found one, but sadly posting it would probably garnish an insta-ban, All I can say is it involves the words "oh my god" and naked (hot) lesbians.

How is that funny?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."