Got out of the friendzone!

BloodWithIce

So a couple of weeks ago I asked my friend out but as soon as I spoke those words she put me down by saying that she just saw me as a friend. 
I really liked being friends with her so I didn't want to ruin a good friendship, so I kept talking to her. 
In the last week or so she has been more interested in me than the usual and since next weekend we both have a day off work I asked her if she wanted to go see a movie (not as a date)
And today.....
post-54843-0-10533800-1408198150.jpg
I have no words to describe that

SuperNova: CPU: Intel Core i5 4670k @4.6 GPU: Sapphire R290 Tri-x @1200, @1350, MOBO: MSI Z87 G45 Gaming, RAM: 16Gb HyperX Fury White @1866, PSU: CORSAIR TX750M, CASE: Arc Midi R2, SSD: Kingston 120gb SSD, 
COOLING:
H100i w/ 2x Nb eLoop 800rpm

Check out my build log Black Dawn Check out my build log Supernova

gratz :D

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

Does she know who linus is or is she confused now

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Holy balls.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Lets hope she watches Linus too or else that last line..... ouch.... lol. Congrats though!!! This RARELY happens!!! So have fun and really make her happy :)

Motherboard - ASUS P6X58D-E Processor - Intel i7 930 Bloomfield OC'd @ 4.01Ghz, 1.28v | RAM - 12GB Corsair Dominator @ 8-8-8-12, 1600mhz | Graphics Card - EVGA Geforce GTX660 SC 3GB @ +75mhz core, +500mhz mem | Power Supply - Seasonic X650 Gold

CPU Cooler, Fans - Corsair H-90 w/ Noctua FN14 push/pull, Gelid Wings UV Blue  | Case - Fractal Design Arc MIDI R2 |

The whole concept of the "friendzone" is complete bullshit and also a bit disgusting. Just my 2 cents.

It won't last long.

Positivity at it's finest. 

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

Does she know who linus is or is she confused now

Probably not

be sure to wrap your willy and never accept any hats if she happens to have one

some wimminz be crazy as fk

I always wrap the willy 

Congrats but you actually said "Holy mother of Linus"? Fucking hell that's cringeworthy

I did man, she replied with "haha" 

How did you explain 'Holy Mother of Linus?'

It's self explanatory

Lets hope she watches Linus too or else that last line..... ouch.... lol. Congrats though!!! This RARELY happens!!! So have fun and really make her happy :)

Thanks! I will try to! 

SuperNova: CPU: Intel Core i5 4670k @4.6 GPU: Sapphire R290 Tri-x @1200, @1350, MOBO: MSI Z87 G45 Gaming, RAM: 16Gb HyperX Fury White @1866, PSU: CORSAIR TX750M, CASE: Arc Midi R2, SSD: Kingston 120gb SSD, 
COOLING:
H100i w/ 2x Nb eLoop 800rpm

Check out my build log Black Dawn Check out my build log Supernova

Positivity at it's finest. 

Thank you.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

So a couple of weeks ago I asked my friend out but as soon as I spoke those words she put me down by saying that she just saw me as a friend. 

I really liked being friends with her so I didn't want to ruin a good friendship, so I kept talking to her. 

In the last week or so she has been more interested in me than the usual and since next weekend we both have a day off work I asked her if she wanted to go see a movie (not as a date)

And today.....

attachicon.gifwww.JPG

I have no words to describe that

Well man, you're one of the few people (both men and women) who managed to turn an initial friendship (where one person got shot down) into an actual relationship.

However, I must note that the "Friendzone" isn't actually a thing. It's not real. We (men) have just made that shit up.

"I just got friendzoned" said no woman ever.

Check this out:

http://www.rsvlts.com/2014/05/01/friendzone-is-not-a-thing/

It blew my fucking mind reading it. I admit that I thought I've been "friendzoned" many times before. But honestly it just comes down to if you get "friendzoned" then she's just not attracted to you or you're not her type.

You might encounter the occasional woman who just won't give you the chance to see if you even ARE her type, but then, why would you even want to date a person like that anyway?

Now, back on topic. Congrats man! Take it slow, make your intentions known, make her feel good about herself. And most of all, have fucking fun man.

tumblr_m498102LbD1qffutyo1_500.gif

YjXY2.gif

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Friendzone is next to Futureproof my most hated word.

Oh yeah. 100% right there with ya!

Blackberry's and Palm Pilots were once considered futureproof. Look how that turned out ;)

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

How did you explain 'Holy Mother of Linus?'

How do you explain your profile picture
Case: Carbide 300R

CPU: i5 4690K @ 3.90GHz

RAM: 8GB DDR3

Mobo: MSI Z97-G45 Gaming

GPU: R9 290 Tri-X

PSU: EVGA SUPERNOVA NEX650G

Storage: 4TB NAS

Drive 1: Seagate 1TB 7200RPM

Drive 2: WD 500gb 7200RPM

Keyboard: Vengeance K50