Love the new screen, definitely a needed improvement. Favorite part of dbrand would be the sponsorship :P

I really like the long battery life of the Z2. Really impressed with the quality of the dbrand skin.

i love sony products in general but now they finally got that front facing speakers are way better *thumbs up* also i didnt know dbrand but now that i do i think the way you can customize the skin is awesome plus i like the thought that the skin on my phone was actually worth something and is of quality material instead ordering cheap chinese stuff on ebay.

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

I love front speakers, and the skin is just too good to be true!

I like the fact that Z2 Has an Awesome Camera & This is the frist time i heard about dbrand & their skins look Sick man !

I love the Z2 because it's waterproof and also otherwise a pretty rugged phone with great specs and great UI. This LTT skin gives it nice looks  B). It'd be a good upgrade from my Nexus 4.

I also love dbrand, not only because they sponsored this video but also because they make killer skins for phones, tablets and even Pebble watches.

Infact I own two skins for my Nexus 4 from dbrand. The installation is super easy and they look amazing and protect your phone at the same time.

My favourite things on the Z2 are the front facing speakers. I like the DBrand's custom skin, its awesome.

Perfect camera,awesome screen(Z2)

I like design of the products(dbrand)

The Z2 seems to have a robust body with a great form factor and good internal specs.

dbrand has skins for all the top devices. No shield tablet skins though....

Loving the screen on the phone! Dbrand seems pretty cool, with their custom wraps...

I love the Z2 becasue of the waterproofness, amazing camera, and the great build!

My  favourite thing about dbrand their skins look awesome

I love the screen on this phone, and I think dbrand did a great job on the skin.

I love how the phone is waterproof. Why can't all phones be like that? They probably have a contract that gives them a kick back whenever someone buys insurance on their phone.

The Z2's water/dustproof feature is my favorite aspect of this device.  I've recently become more of a skin person rather than a case person, so Dbrand looks even more awesome to me - their skins look pretty sweet.

I think the main thing i like about the Z2 (in fact most of sony's phones/tablets) is just how thin and sleek they are! 

Dbrand has some awesome out of the box skins it seems, much better then most of the other junk on the market. 

CPU: i5-4670k GPU: Asus DirectCUII TOP V2 MOBO: AsRock z87m EXTREME4 RAM: 8gb Gskill 1600mhz  CASE: Corsair Air 540 SSD: OCZ Agility 3 120gb HDD: 2x Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm

Cooling: CPU- H100i push/pull 4x Noctua 120mm fans, 

GPU - H90 push/pull 2x Noctua 140mm fans + NZXT G10 Kraken bracket

I love the new xperia Z2 because of it's new display,speaker,camera,hardware and waterproofing capabilities
I felt very cool with the dbrand skin becaue it looks very different from other skins and it's orange colour is unique

I like the unique design of the phone and the fact that it's waterproof.

dbrand, you guys rock!

Ryzen 5 2600 3.9Ghz all cores 1.175V | MSI X470 Gaming Pro | 16GB ADATA Gammix D10 @ 3000C16 | Sapphire RX 5700 XT Pulse | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 250GB & 2x Samsung 860 EVO 500GB | Super Flower Leadex II 650W | Phanteks P350X

Asus VG245HE 24" 1080p 75hz | Logitech X-540 5.1 | Logitech G710+ MX Brown | Logitech G502 Hero | Logitech G440

Holy moly dude, Z2 + dbrand = pure epicness!

I came across the video while browsing Twitter and I just happened to see dbrand's tweet (yes, I follow them and yes, they owned in the rapbattle and ruled against Slickwraps). I haven't really bothered with the Z2 as of now as I didn't like Sony's previous devices that much. I can truly say that the refreshing review I just watched has changed my mind on that quite a bit.

I went to look up some other reviews (all without an epic skin of course, LOL) and learned that this device may very, very well be a great phone to have.

Picking the greatest par of the Z2 will be hard, as I like the great camera, amazing build quality (dude, WATERPROOF!) and the gorgeous screen equally. I think I'll go with the amazing build quality (once again; dude, WATERPROOF!). The size of this beast is certainly my sweet spot and I'd crap my pants if I happen to win and use the device myself!

Regarding my favorite thing about dbrand, that's a damn hard question mate.. I follow them on Facebook and Twitter, and I must say that I'm always thrilled to see their messages (24/7 'cause Canadian robots don't know sleep). Why I like dbrand the most would be because of their amazing attitude. I ordered a skin for my Nexus 4 once (Black Leather, still looks sweeeeet as hell) but I ripped it a little at the bottom while applying it. Instead of ranting, I sent them a message on Facebook with my Nexus 4 skinned photoshopped into a picture of Toronto while it's got jet engines (can't find it anymore but the dbrand Facebookbot hopefully still knows) and told them I'm crazily happy with it but felt a little embarrassed for the rip I caused. I got a reply instantly saying that I'd have to post it on their wall and they'd send me a brand new one for free. I shat my pants and immediately posted & ordered the skin of course! Order number of that skin was 87018!

Sorry for the wall of text but I am super excited and I hope to win!

Waterdroid

Edit: see that avatar? ALL HAIL THE HYPNOTOAD!

dbrand knows.

What I like about the Z2 is that it is water and dust proof (just in case) and of course the design it is just best looking phone out there in my opinion. Dbrand is awesome because they work with people like you and therefore we can get a chance to upgrade our old phone :D (EVO 3D in my case :P )

A better Z1? What's not to love?

I'd never heard of dbrand before, checked out their website seems nice although I'd probably stick to save money. The LTT design is really nice I must admit though.

I love the Xperias camera, all dem mega pixels!

i love those dbrand skins, especially the linus tech tips one