Those front facing speakers and the beautiful screen would make for a great upgrade to my Galaxy S3.  If only it were available on contract in America...  I love the dbrand skin that I got for my Asus Nexus 7 and think that the custom skin on this phone is a very attractive accessory.

i love sony smartphones for the build quality, also z2 is one of the most beautiful phones with impressive specs. dbrand has to be one of the best ways to protect your phone and also make it look cool!

I really like that design and the fact that is waterproof makes it even better.

To what I saw in my opinion the speakers look the best. They almost look as though they're simply not there. And yet of course they are

Favourite thing about th Z2 - user gets to make smug remarks about people whose phones have rear facing speakers.

Favourite thing about Dbrand - they sponsored this video.

I love the screen, camera, and since I'm clumsy it has water and dust proofing. I like dbrand because they sponsored this video and their website is very aesthetically pleasing.

I'm glad to see that sony is sticking with the waterproof design.  I find it odd that most manufacturers haven't adopted it.  The skin looked awesome as well, you guys should sell linus branded skins for phones in your store.

I love how its waterproof (I've killed a phone by it going in a washing machine) and the front facing speakers. I'd never heard of dbrand until now but they look like they have some awesome products. Good luck everyone :)

I like the close and far focus photo modifier, and I like that d brand is letting you giveaway a phone.

I love the Z2 because sony fixed the horrific screen. Also front facing speakers, all manufacturers should do that. Everyone. Now.

Well since I haven't heard of dBrand I guess the fact that they sponsered this video so I have a chance to win the phone. :D

Been looking for something to replace my galaxy nexus with... this may be a good contender! 

I like that Xperia has learnt from their last product

and improved the display among other things. The awesome design from dbrand makes this product a one of a kind that will be truly be appreciated by the lucky person who wins this.

Water proof (wish my old GS3 was), Glove mode that seems to actually work!(unlike my GS4), I love front facing speakers, Sony made it, 4K video capture, and the skin is AWESOME! Dbrand, you guys make some cool skins!

Main rig

CPU: I7 4820K @4.8GHz || Cooler: Corsair H100 || Display: LG 34UM95 || MOBO: Asus Sabertooth x79 || RAM: AMD 1600MHz 2x 4GB || GPU: Two AMD R9 290's @1050MHz core 1400MHz Memory || Case: Cooler master HAF 922 || SSD: Samsung 830 128GB and PNY XLR8 120GB SSD in raid 0 || HDD: 2x Seagate barracuda 1.5TB
Guest rig
CPU: I5 3330S || MOBO: ECS H61H2-I5 || Ram: 2x 2GB Samsung 1333MHz || GPU: Radeon HD 6970 || PSU: Antec Earth-watts 750watt
HTPC
CPU: AMD Phenom II X3 720BE unlocked 4th core @3.7GHz || GPU: low profile Geforce 9500GT || random 2x 2GB ddr2 ram (don't feel like looking) || Cooler: some rosewill cooler

I like how sony is managing to raise the bar with every new product they release and this phone is just amazing.Too bad i can afford it it looks really  amazing!!!!

Nice looking screen front speakers and that skin is pretty cool!

Nice looking screen front speakers and that skin is pretty cool!

*gah sorry it posted it twice for some reason ><*

I'm a bit ashamed because it took the Z2 (I'm a huge fan) and the giveaway to make me create this LTT account  ^_^ but.... here goes

Things I like most about the new Sony Xperia Z2: the IPS display and the front-facing speakers.

What I like about dbrand: that now I actually know who they are :D and the custom LTT skin looks very neat! Cool colour, too!

Hey Linus, great video!

I would like to enter the competition.

Favorite Part About z2: I love the fact that is can go completely underwater and that the camera looks amazing. I've been looking for a great phone for awhile now but due to my fathers recent death tough times have struck.

Favorite Part About Dbrand: Dbrand is great, I absolutely adore the custom skins they make! the one on the Z2 looks incredible!

Thanks for reading my submission :)

Hey Linus, great video!

I would like to enter the competition.

Favorite Part About Z2: I love the fact that is can go completely underwater and that the camera looks amazing. I've been looking for a great phone for awhile now but due to my fathers recent death tough times have struck.

Favorite Part About Dbrand: Dbrand is great, I absolutely adore the custom skins they make! the one on the Z2 looks incredible!

Thanks for reading my submission :)

The IPS screen looks great, and that skin looks sick, and thanks dbrand for this sweet giveaway!

i want it.
Favourite part : everything.

I love the Xperia Z2 because It's a smartphone and I don't have a smartphone. Also the front facing speakers are awesome. My favorite thing about dbrand is all different custom options for their phone skins.

what i love about the Xperia z2 is its 4k featured it really amaze me until now, and the different camera features. it is the best phone ever! having a 20.7 MP is insanely great it can be compared to any digital cameras, the tracking device by My Xperia, and the water proof specs. actually its amazing that xperia z2 is still alive after i accidentally dropped it in salt water, i thought i was broken but it was perfectly fine!!! and another one that i love about it is that it is HD! i really enjoy watching movies there! whenever were on a road trip and my family was bored i just set up my phone and connect it to the car's speaker and boom! feels like a theater!  

But unfortunately, about a month 4 days ago i was the happiest girl alive, My dream phone is in the palm of my hands given by my father who work the hardest just to buy that to me as a gift, but a horrible incident occurred. I was on my way home when a bunch of  teenagers blocked my way and declared hold-up, at first i dont want to give them that phone because my father work his ass for that, using a good Samaritan stranger's phone I called my mom to report what happend, i hear her cried over the phone, she was shock, disappointed and most of all she left bad because it was like they just throw away a 38 thousand pesos worth of phone (around $950 dollars) until now i cant get over that phone, i havent tell my dad about it because that phone was still in process of paying for 6 months, now im doing my very best to replace it as soon as possible by joining various of giveaways,, my dad is old and cant handle pressure, i dont want to burden him again cause i know that when he learn that he was paying a $150 dollars per month is surely a hell. and im hoping that i can win this one. dbrand! you're so great for hosting this giveaway! you  are the answers to my question! and what you have done to skins where great actually!

Water proof phone, just have to have one! Thanks to dbrand for sponsoring the episode and contest!