Well. for my very first post.....

What I really like is the improvement of the screen, the camera, speaker, and the battery life cause I am a type of person who always forgot to charge my phone.

And for dbrand. Well they make some epic skins so I like them too.

My conclusion.

the best just got better.

Case: NZXT H440     CPU: Intel core i7-4790k    RAM: 2x G.Skill ripjaws 4gb 1600mhz   GPU: Soon   CPU Cooler: Stock (will buy a decent one soon)     PSU: CM V650 80+ gold PSU.

I love its amazing battery and skin! I just love this phone! I mean it's a LinusTechTips phone! :D

I like the Speakers and the camera. and dbrand skins are awesome and they are cheap too.

This is freaking awesome,sick looking phone. love that LTT graphic in the back and the orange color. well done dbrand. ive always been a Sony fan. currently using a Xperia SP. i wanted a Z2 since they first announced it. but kinda too expensive here :(

I Like this.. Very mutch. Thank you for doing this:) And. GOOD luck peeps.

My favorite thing about the Sony Xperia Z series since the Z1 has been that 20.7 megapixel camera. The quality is amazing and although I don't see many users talk about some of the special camera effects, my favorite so far has been the timeshift burst mode. On so many occasions this mode has ended up being my go to mode when I'm in an area taking pictures with movement. Getting to pick from a range of 30 pictures is such a cool thing! 

I'm still rockin my Sony Xperia Z1 phone, but getting an update to the new Z2 would be awesome ^_^

I love the Z2 for its perfect form-factor, durability, and dedication to the important things like sound, camera and battery life. I like DBrands for their dedication to the importance of creativity and personality of tech.

I Like this.. Very mutch. Thank you for doing this:) And. GOOD luck peeps.

My favorite thing about it is the battery life.

This is LTT. One cannot force "style over substance" values & agenda on people that actually aren't afraid to pop the lid off their electronic devices, which happens to be the most common denominator of this community. Rather than take shots at this community in every post, why not seek out like-minded individuals elsewhere?

The Z2 seems like a brilliant phone, and an improvement on the old one.

"they sponsored this video!"

They seem like good guys, and I liked their work on this skin.

Thanks Linus! And the rest of the team!

Definitely that custom design looks awesome and the Camera and the fact that is waterproof :P

It's time to Replace my ordinary Xperia Z and the Z2 with it's front facing speakers will do just fine!

If the battery life of this phone is indeed as described in the review, I'd probably name it as the my favourite "feature" of Z2. I'm a bit curious how long would it work in "GPS recorder/phone" mode (screen off, Wi-Fi/LTE/3G off, GPS on and constantly active).

Being water and dust proof also does not hurt, but, in my opinion, it is not really a giant problem to begin with.

And, to be fair, dbrand skin looks good — not too boring, and not too aggressive.

Z2 is one of the most beautiful phones released this year. And Sony fixed all of the flaws from its predecessor, and then some. Front facing speakers, THUMBS UP! :D

That skinjob is amazing tho! Great job from dbrand, they sure know how to make your phone unique. :)

I really love the power of this phone 3gb of ram is more than my pc xD. And i love the orange Linus tech tips art. This would be a great upgrade from my Motorola moto g

I really love the power of this phone 3gb of ram is more than my pc xD. And i love the orange Linus tech tips art. This would be a great upgrade from my Motorola moto g

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1sjTwta

Amazon: http://geni.us/Bdc

We got this awesome Linus Tech Tips skinned Xperia Z2 courtesy of dbrand. Make sure you watch until the end of the video for a very special surprise!

Sponsor message:

dbrand manufactures precisely fitted skins for various high-end smartphones, tablets, gaming consoles, and wearables. All their products are made in Canada using textured 3M vinyl. You can check out their responsive online shop at https://dbrand.com, or follow them on Twitter at http://twitter.com/dbrandskins

Giveaway rules:

Comment on this thread for a chance to win this awesome LTT skinned Xperia Z2 from dbrand! One entry (comment) per user. In your comment, include your favourite part about the Z2, and your favourite thing about dbrand (could be anything from "their skins look awesome" to "they sponsored this video!").

This giveaway is worldwide.

Entries close Monday, August 11th.

Good luck everyone!

i like entering competitions

Wow, i have a cheap Huawei phone, a Z2 would be awesome.

The thing i like the most about the Xperia Z2 is the camera, its beautiful and looks easy to use, plus slow motion would be a huge bonus.

Thanks

My favourite thing about the Z2 is the front facing speakers. (Also I really like that simple design and the dbrand skin makes it look even better) So my favourite thing about dbrand is that they actual made that custom skin for you.

First of all, a big thanks to d-brand for sponsoring the giveaway. (That custom LTT skin is really cool !!!!)

Xperia Z2 has been my favourite as it  is a perfectly balanced android phone out in market. From its performance to display and the camera....they are just mindblowing.

I like the Z2's IPS screen, would love to test this out. And well I want to be the ultimate LTT fanboy :3 Checked out dbrand today, they truely make awesome skins! :) Good luck everyone, thanks for the great giveaways! :)

3570K @4.1GHz on a Gigabyte Z77X-D3H with 8GB of Corsair XMS3 overclocked to 2000MHz CL11 with a GTX 770 all inside a Corsair 600t case.

I want to win it because of the custom linus theme :)
i checked there site :3 i dont have it for other phones I want it T_T

Amazing phone love the screen, really good brand. Dbrands i honestly have never heard of before. But the quality of the skin on the Z2 makes it look amazing.

Cheers jf