My favourite things about te phone are: Waterproofness, front facing speakers and powerfull hardware. And of course that dBrand skin is awesome ;)

Id love to win the Z2! I love the fact that it is IP67 rated and my favorite part about the wrap is the custom box!

The thing one thing that i love about this phone is well, too many things. For starters it's better than my iPhone 3G, has a 4K camera, is water and dust proof which is great because I live in a place where the weather can change in a matter of minutes and that it has front facing speakers so when i show a video to my friends and have to be quiet, they can watch and see the video!

The thing I love about dbrand is also too many things, the website is one of the best I have seen that can run on mobile devices, the way you choose the customization from the front to the sides and the amount of choices you have! Not to mention a whole phone wrapped in the prints is way cheaper than i expected!

Those are my reasons for why I love the Xperia Z2 and dbrand.

I LOVE YOUR REVIEW anyways the z2 seems awesome but my hands are somewhat like luke's so would this be a good fit?

A Long lasting battery sounds  amazing, as my current  phone is slowing dying and isn't keep up with power wise. The Camera sounds very interesting with the freeze motion feature also, and have I said yet that Orange is My Favorite colour?  The skin is neat too :D.

i have got a samsung galaxy s3 and it is a little bit tired and i hav been thinking about the z2 because it looks awezome! both specwhise and lookswhise

I love the Z2 because they finally used an IPS screen and front facing speakers. The Xperia Z2 fixes all the problems the previous Sony flagships had. I'm not familliar with dbrand but thanks to them for sponsoring LTT :)

Here it is.. Better screeeeeen! :D

And for Dbrand, oh well i could include that skin <3 LTT

I love the water and dust proofing of the phone, and with a skin like that I can show my favourite YouTube channel to the entire world! (Mwhahahahaha)

My favorite part of the Z2 is that it is dust proof and can be submerged in water :)

I like dbrand because they are powering this give away!

My sis got a Z1 Compact which is almost the same thing as the Z2 and it is a great phone
Camera, design and water-resistant ( I won't call it waterproof until I'm able to take a phone with me for a dive in the sea)

and dbrand is an easy and classy way to protect and customize your phone, which is very important with that Glass-sandwich construction of the Z2

I like the shape of it, Its not too round like all the other phones on the market, I really dig dbrands website, its design match its skins

The Z2's camera looks fantastic and the water/dust proofness is an amazing feature aswell. DBrand's skins look pretty darn impressive, no cheaping out on the materials, and the phone is still waterproof, which is very nice.

What a stylish looking phone. Fantastic LinusTechTips skin on it! The metal on the sides looks excellent too.

My favourite part about the Z2 is the (design/camera/waterproofness) & I like the colour of dbrand skin

sweet

CPU: 3770K | Motherboard: Asus Maximus V Formula | GPU: GTX 1080Ti SLI | Ram: 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 | PSU: Corsair AX1200i | Storage: 2x Samsung 840 pros | Case: Corsair 650D | Cooler:  Corsair H100i with Noctus NF-F12 fans | Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG278Q

Sweet, free phone.err i mean swweet, that awesome dbrand skin + sony.

Just need an upgrade from my s3. Long battery life!!

their skins look awesome, they sponsored this video! ouuuuuu kill em. but seriously, can i haz?

The best feature is definitely the waterproofness. I already used a dbrand skin and the best about it is that it's easy to put on the device! Besides the looks ;)