The stuff that caught my eye was the uniqueness for being waterproof and the loong battery life it has. DBRAND has sweg and I just luv the custom made skin... It's just flimazing

The stuff that caught my eye was the uniqueness for being waterproof and the loong battery life it has. DBRAND has sweg and I just luv the custom made skin... It's just flimazing

The stuff that caught my eye was the uniqueness of the waterproof phone and the loong battery life it has. DBRAND has sweg and I just luv the custom made skin... It's just flimazing

my friend has one and i like the water proofness and the screen size. I like the idea of a removable skin and the titanium versions looks stunning

I love the Z2 as it is one of the best phones available right now! and coming to dbrand, i had seen many d brand stuff on Marques Brownlees channel and since then , have been very impressed with their quality and the level of customization offered.What more now its an LTT skin Z2 who doesn't want that!

The build quality and durability (water and dust resistance) are my favorite features of the z2

The front facing camera and the screen , dbrand make awesome skins

I like the Z2 because of the waterproof, front facing speakers, improved screen and a bunch more other things. As for Dbrand, most of their skins are awesome... plus they made this custom skin

Well I have been looking for a phone that is pretty roboust. Considering it's dust proof/water proof it should be a good match for me. The thing I like the most about dbrand is their variety of different skins

Well I have been looking for a phone that is pretty roboust. Considering it's dust proof/water proof it should be a good match for me. The thing I like the most about dbrand is their variety of different skins.

Well I have been looking for a phone that is pretty roboust. Considering it's dust proof/water proof it should be a good match for me. The thing I like the most about dbrand is their variety of different skins.

Going from Samsung Mini 2 to Z2 would be an awesome upgrade. I love the size and the camera quality of Z2. Best thing about dbrand is worldwide shipping for $3 which may not seem important but means a lot to Europe buyers. :)

Delete Sorry.

Case)- NZXT Switch 810 Matte Black    ***    Lighting)- NZXT Sleeved 24 LED Lighting    ***    CPU Cooler)- NZXT Kraken X60    ***    RAM)- Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) 1600MHZ    ***    PSU)- Corsair GS800 800W    ***    Keyboard)- Corsair K95 Mechanical CherryMX Red Keyboard    ***    CPU)- Intel Core I5 2500K Overclocked to 4.9GHZ    ***    GPU)- EVGA GTX 780 SC 3GB    ***    Mouse)- Razer Imperator 2012    ***                                   Sound Card)- Creative Sound Blaster Z    ***    Motherboard)- Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H    ***    Monitor)- BenQ 24" XL2420TX 3D Vision 2 Ready    ***    Mousepad)- Mionix Saragas 900

Delete Sorry.

Case)- NZXT Switch 810 Matte Black    ***    Lighting)- NZXT Sleeved 24 LED Lighting    ***    CPU Cooler)- NZXT Kraken X60    ***    RAM)- Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) 1600MHZ    ***    PSU)- Corsair GS800 800W    ***    Keyboard)- Corsair K95 Mechanical CherryMX Red Keyboard    ***    CPU)- Intel Core I5 2500K Overclocked to 4.9GHZ    ***    GPU)- EVGA GTX 780 SC 3GB    ***    Mouse)- Razer Imperator 2012    ***                                   Sound Card)- Creative Sound Blaster Z    ***    Motherboard)- Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H    ***    Monitor)- BenQ 24" XL2420TX 3D Vision 2 Ready    ***    Mousepad)- Mionix Saragas 900

Cool stuff , i like the toughness of the phone , nice Vacation/sport/bath phone

i checked dband out , i like the overall professional feel of their cases and website.

What I like the most about the Z2 is it's sexiness, it's just gorgeous.

I always wanted a website that can do such things to further personalize our phones further. Thank you dbrand for this opportunity.

Boy,where do I start :3 This phone is amazing,and it might sound surprising,but I think the coolest feature is the one that you can find on the other top smartphones right now : the selective focus. Yeah,that little trick you find on M8 and S5, Sony did a great job including it. It brings their smartphone at the big players table :D And about dbrand? Getting a smartphone that has my face and name on it...man,it's sooo cool,I think this gets on my bucket list :)

Anyway, It would be so cool to win this Z2, mainly because my friends would ask me about the custom "paintjob" done by dbrand and more people will find about them and about linustechtips :)

Good luck to all the concurents :D

What I like about the Z2 is that it is not too bulky with a nice screen. I like dbrand because it covers a variety of mainstream phones and game consoles with really nice looking skins.

My favorite thing about the Z2 is the waterproof feature. The forward facing speakers are also really nice.

The dbrand custom skin looks really cool!

The thing that stood out the most for me on this phone is mainly the build quality. It looks like a rather solid phone and judging by what i see seems to be well put together. ALSO THE CUSTOM SKIN. drool

I really like the build quality of the z2 and I think the skin of dbrand solved my only issue with the glass back! really love the look

Being able to shoot videos underwater whit this phone is amazing.And those skins are pretty cool,plus doing giveaways is also very nice.

why is it that i want the xperia z2 you ask? because dayum that's a sexy phone. besides it being a sexy phone i love the large screen because i have very large hands. big hands, little phone. that doesn't work so much for me. beside that, ITS WATERPROOF! now i can shower have a shower with my phone (assuming i win) AND now dont have to worry about my big hands dwarfing the phone and hitting the wrong damn icon because i overshoot it! and oh, my favorite part about d brand you may ask? besides their sweet as website? that would be that those guys put awesome skins on anything you can think of. like seriously. i probably could call them and be like "hey can you guys please put a skin on my TV remote? and they most likely would be able to do that. and lord almighty i hope that skin helps out my kd if i put it on my ps4 controller! best part is that the skins are made out of high quality materials like leather AND EVER CARBON FIBER! that's why i want to win the xperia Z2. (i mabie also want the phone because i don't have one due to the fact that me old phone went swimming with me and now, its dead. hence i like the fact its water proof!)