I love the look of the phone, and my favorite thing about the dbrand is the look of that phone :P

I love the fact that the screen is now IPS and that custom dbrand skin is nice..

I7-4770k 4.7Ghz 1.35v | Asus Maximus VI Extreme | 16GB Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz | 2x GTX Titan SLI

Custom Water Loop | Corsair AXi 1200w | Intel 530 series 240GB SSD | 1TB WD Black

Corsair Obsidian 900D | Sennheiser 558 | Ducky Shine Zero Cherry MX Brown w/ Orange Backlight | Func MS-3 | Dell U2141H x3

Nice review!

Love the front facing speakers and dedicated camera button.

Also that skin is sweet!  Didn't realize how customiable dbrand skins are.  Will defiantly look at them for my next phone.

That HD IPS screen and dbrand can make a leather skin for it *mindblown*  :blink:

I would love to have this phone because of its 20 mp camera and front facing speakers.

The DBrand skin along with the large display makes the Z2 look amazing.

It's sad to say, but it's probably the front facing speakers. It is truly ridiculous that this system isn't a standard on all modern smart-phones. As for dbrand, i love technology with a wood finish, it just make things classier. The fact that they supply an aesthetic i truly love is fantastic.

The phone has fantastic looking edges and the skin looks durable and professionally designed.

What an awesome phone.. I love all aspect on the phone.. 2.3 GHz CPU, 20.7 megapixel camera, 3GB RAM, I love all of it.. What a Beauty..

about dbrand, they are very creative company, they have a unique and high quality skin for almost all of your gadget.. I love them because, THAT LINUSTECHTIPS SKIN THOUGH.. It's AMAZING.. 

Front facing speakers? 20 MP camera? Count me in.

The fact that dbrand works with YouTubers to make stuff like this available to us. And the skins look bad ass

Love the z2 because looks like Sony has finally made a really good smart phone with a front speaker! who cares about the waterproof>.> Oh Man that took a while!!. Dbrand is like the easiest way to customize your phone to 'supercar' level awesomeness. 

As someone who's stuck with stock touchwiz (euugh) on a near-broken GS3 with it's garbage camera (and camera app), the Z2's kickin' rad camera is my favourite part. As for dbrand, that skin looks pretty killer, and they sponsored an awesome content creator, so that gets them points.

my favourite thing about dbrand is their cool skins and my favourite thing about the sony xperia z2 is the screen. :)

I would love to have this phone, because it is bright orange and it would constantly remind me of this super hot summer we have had here in Finland. And great job at dbrand making that for you!

I'm a huge fan of the awesome battery life and the camera capable of 120fps 720p HD slow-mo and 4k capturing. Would love to have some fun with this phone! I also like dbrand for their carbon fiber skin and reasonable prices. I actually own one of the carbon fiber skins!

I love that the Z2 has finally fought on with front facing speakers. Dbrand are great for making phone look amazing!

I like that the Z2 has a dedicated camera button.

And dbrand is badass because they were cool enough to send you a custom skinned Z2 to not only review but to give away.

Wow that phone has a nice screen!

Also it has been touched by Linus. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Waterproof phone is awesome. Enough said.

I actually Like the square and flat design of the phone. I have an HTC One M7 and I am getting tired of its rounded back. And Sony's Android skin looks really nice too, especially dat keyboard.

As far as dbrand, the skin looks really good. I like how it has a nice visible texture to it.

The Z2 would an upgrade from my current phone, so what's not to like about it? Favorite thing about dbrand would be they sponsored this give away, of course.

My favourite feature on the Z2 is the front facing speaker. I'm tired of companies who think less of this sort of thing. If not that, then being waterproof is also pretty sweet.

A little while back, a friend of mine handed me their Nexus 5 with a skin from dbrand and I was blown away at how flawless the skin looked. What I enjoy about them is that you get so much customisability in terms of what your phone looks like. Chances are, what this company offers can sate any desire for a phone's looks.

I love the z2 because that Interface on it seems very good, with that nice black theme really i find to suit me, plus with that skin would be an amazing phone.

Dbrand thanks for this and One think i like about Dbrand is that along with the skin it is very user friendly shop and has these amazing skins. Thanks!

everyone but me in my house has a Z1 and it's very fast though like Linus said the screen is terrible! Love that they fixed it with the Z2.

Also the skin interests me. Looks pretty rad with the material that they used for it. Might look into getting some skins for other things. :D