My favorite thing about the Sony Xperia Z2 is the long battery life. Dbrand is awesome because of its quality!

I have never heard of debrand before but from the video looks like they do great quality wrapping and I'd love to see it in person if I win this phone. ;)

OMG, i love the Z2 because of the amazing camera,  the waterproof, the new screen, is the best phone of the world :)

I like dbrand because they are awesome for giving away the z2 :)

The Z2 is a damn good looking phone. Expecially with the orange Linus skin, which I guess is my dbrand compliment.

I've been looking for a phone for a while but the Oneplus One is hard to get in Australia and honestly phones are super expensive. I'd get something like the Nexus 5 but I'm not convinced I should spend money on a phone right now or wait for something like the Oneplus One in Australia.

I love this phone cause the future me built a time machine and came back and told me that it is an awesome phone and a huge upgrade from my current phone also water proof sounds awesome. Never heard of dbrand but the skin looks great which leads me to believe that they make great skins. Dear random.org please let me win.

I think the screen is beautiful.

The dBrand skin looks very professional. I've seen other skins, and most of them end up looking too tacky. This is something I would want to own.

I am currently using a iPhone 3gs and have been for the past 4 years, an upgrade would be the best thing to happen to me all year! I love the camera of the Z2, I love photography and the Z2 hits right at home. The waterproofing is great to, because I do lots of water shots with cameras the Z2 would let me get higher quality images and much better close ups because i will not be worrying about dropping the Nikon D7100 I normally use in the water because I can just use the Z2. Anyway great video Linus and good luck to everyone!

The front speakers!
Everyone with a Nexus4(including me) will really appreciate that,I can't hear my Nexus4 ringing when its on the table because the terrible placement.

dbrand is one of my favorite skins, the quality is exceptional. I currently have the Mahogny skin on my Nexus4, And love people getting jealous about it.

I never really heard of dbrand, but the skin in the video looks nice. As for the phone, the front speakers sound like a good idea and also some of the features like the swipe for the play store looks like a time saver.

What I like about this phone is that it's waterproof and that it has a 20 megapixel back camera, not many phones have that. Also dbrand you guys are awesome for making this video and giveaway possible!

I want superb front facing speakers, unlike my nexus :( and dbrand looks amazing, and is easy to use

My favouriite part of the phone, would be the seemingly amazing speakers. Favourite thing abour Dbrand is the amazing skin they made!

My favorite part about the Z2 is that it has all these flagship specs and still manages to have an SD card slot! (Something I need to replace my aging Nexus 4 :( )

My favorite thing about dbrand is that their twitter account is hilarious!

I love the Z2 for the waterproofness (no more worrying for pushing/ being pushed into a pool)

dbrand is great as they allow you to cover up bad colour choices when you bought something and are surprisingly scratch resistant.

Pentium G3258 @ 4.2GHz | Asus R9 290 | MSI Z97s SLI Plus | 2x4GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1600MHZ | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | 250GB 840 Evo |Evga Supernova 750W | Win 7 Home Premium | Corsair Obsidian 800D |

i5-2450M @ 2.50 GHz | 8GB RAM | 500GB 5400rpm HDD | Nvidia gt630m | Win 8.1 Pro |

My favourite part about the Z2 is the specs and dbrand have some good looking skins.

The best thing about the Xperia Z2 are the front facing speakers and

I really like how reasonable the price of the Dbrand skins are, they look great too!

[CPU]i7-4770K OC 4.5GHz Corsair H80i[MOBO]ASUS Z87-Deluxe[RAM]Corsair Vengeance 4x4GB1600MHz

[GPU]Gigabyte AMDRadeon 7970GHz Edition OC 1200Mhz[HDD/SSD]1xWD 2TB HDD 1x 250GB SAMSUNG 840 Series SSD

[sOUND]Logitech Z5500 5.1[CASE]Silverstone Raven RV01[PSU]Antec TruePower Quattro 1000W[MONITOR]2x27"AOC LED Screens

[OTHER][Logitech]G19 Keyboard [Razer]Ouroboros, Orbweaver, Tiamat 7.1 Headset

I love the new Z2 for its amazing speakers, good camera and cool audio settings. that skin on the phone looks great as well. :D  

I would love to own this phone because of it's 2.3GHz quad core cpu. My current phone is singlecore and although official specs say 800MHz, I am quite sure it's not that high.

This phone is just awesome! Well done Sony!  ;)

Nice to see these front headed speakers  :)

And look how beautiful this custom skin is oO

Could definitely replace my Huawei x3 ahah. Well, the Xperia Z2 besides looking amazing it has a great performance and possible costumizations that I really enjoy. The new screen, and the camera is also a big plus for me ;) 

About the giveaway one, besides orange being my favourite colour, that costum LinusTechTips edition is just awesome =D

I like all of the camera features on the Z2 and dbrand's skin looks awesome 

The IPS panel and camera on this device is absolutely mindblowing. Also, the sponser for this phone is awesome :3