The dynamic normalizer is the one thing that really got my attention, but I can´t leave the 4k video recording and the new screen. Gosh this phone is great.

I really like the normalizer xD. I have a lot of music and watch a lot of videos where the sound isn't the same across songs. Something small but I really like it

WOW unique Z2 in the world with LINUS on the back like being with linus all the time . i love the 4k and focus option with that fantastique screen . i like to try that facing speaker option that you talk about all the time

love the front-facing speakers, and dbrand's initiative for this giveaway of the super nice custom phone

even though i already have an orange phone

and i don't like the orange in the front of this one

actually, why am i writing this? well, i guess it's free

in Z2 i like the front facing speakers, while in dbrand i like this giveaway :D and their awesome linustechtips cover. 

Good luck everyone.

If you can't fix it with the hammer, then you need a bigger hammer!

love the fact that it is water proof and the 4k recording, and i love dbrand because their skins look amazing.

I like the Xperia Z2 because of the battery life for a slim android phone. I like dbrand because their skins are nice and cheap!

I really like how Sony actually improved the largest issues with the Z1 without compromising the old good bits, it's a step too many companies have difficulty with.

DBrand's custom skin offer is fantastic because it makes customising your tech super easy and high quality without having to go through unecessarily lengthy processes.

i really like the camera app that let you have field of depth in pictures.

I like how the z2 actually has a microsd slot. Not to mention IPS, which is the only panel type I use anymore. I like how dbrand uses vinyl, because its so #70s.

Core i5 4670k @4.0Ghz stock voltage w/ Corsair H100i | MSI GD65 Gaming Board | GIGABYTE R9 290 | 16GB G.Skill Memory @2133mhz | 256GB Crucial MX100 SSD | 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm HDD

3TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm HDD | 20GB FUJITSU 5400rpm Xbox 360 HDD | EVGA 750W Power Supply | Lian Li Alpha 330

I like how the z2 actually has a microsd slot. Not to mention IPS, which is the only panel type I use anymore. I like how dbrand uses vinyl, because its so #70s.

Core i5 4670k @4.0Ghz stock voltage w/ Corsair H100i | MSI GD65 Gaming Board | GIGABYTE R9 290 | 16GB G.Skill Memory @2133mhz | 256GB Crucial MX100 SSD | 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm HDD

3TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm HDD | 20GB FUJITSU 5400rpm Xbox 360 HDD | EVGA 750W Power Supply | Lian Li Alpha 330

Not sure if this counts but my favourite part is the skin, which also makes dbrand awesome!

My favorite part of the Z2 is its waterproofness, and my favorite thing about dbrand is "their skins look awesome".

My favourite thing about this phone is the awesome specs even if it is waterproof. My favorite thing about dbrand is the awesome skin they used, looks really good

I like the z2 alot! 
my favourite things are waterproofness, 3gigs of ram for multitasking, Front speakers to enjoy videos and stuff...

annnnd dbrand makes cool looking skins! Just imagine they made a skin for you Linus! That looks awesome!

I like the z2 alot! 
my favourite things are waterproofness, 3gigs of ram for multitasking, Front speakers to enjoy videos and stuff...

annnnd dbrand makes cool looking skins! Just imagine they made a skin for you Linus! That looks awesome!

First of all I'd like to make it clear that I am not abusing nothing, I know this is the first post on this forum from a brand new acc, I've been subscribed to Linus for quite a while now but I didn't register on the forum as I was interested in the tech news and reviews from their videos only :)

Now, getting that out of the way, my favorite thing about the Z2 is the design of the device and the responsiveness along with great hardware and camera. Of course, I also like it because it's not Samsung and it's not Apple, well, I am not a hipster, but I just got enough of those brands, even though I do not possess one. 

About dbrand I like the fact that their skins can be customized live, not like on other websites where you have the preset, the pattern given to you, you can't change nothing on those, meanwhile here you have a full pallet of options to choose from.

I want the z2 so badly its amazing the water proof processor and the ram and camera all in one phone its the perfect phone i personaly thing and dband gives and is amazing for sponsoring this vedio it is great thanks yu all that phone is amazing and thanks for vedio guys :P

I think the most awesome feature on the Z2 is the frontal speakers, even if its a small one its so amazing. And the most awesome thing about dbrand is the amount of customization you can do when selecting skins.

I love the waterproofing of the xperia z2 as I have lost two phones to toilets and I love dbrands black carbon skins as I have It on my phone now

The Z2 is one of the best phones out there and my shitty phone needs to be changed. Sony's flagship is great all-round and i love it for that. It's awesome that Dbrand sponsored this video.