Front facing speakers! Also that skin looks and fits seamlessly which I thought at first was built on the phone

I want it because it says linustechtips!

I love the Z2's screen and front facing speakers! It would make for a great dev device as I have none yet. 

I haven't seen anyone here having a dbrand but boy the skin in the videos looks sleek and amazing! I'll definitely buy some skins myself in the future!

the coolest thing about there website has got to be how you can customize each side of your phone in detail with different materials thats insane details. the phone mainly i like the fact they added and ips panel and front facing speakers i mostly use headsets but for the rare times when i'm caught with out a headset and i need my techquicky update or new video its nice having the speaker actually facing the directions of the ears rather then my lap or the floor. Some phone designers must have there head up there ass since that where the speakers seem to face most on all phone (if your sitting down of corse) sweet phone hope i win but probably wont i never win stuff like this lol keep up the vids cant wait for the razor h440 build vid

This is my entry. I like the Sony Xperia z2 because I can use it to tweet my grammaw selfies while lake-side. Dbrand's skinz r kewl cus eye can eat thm if eye want.

I like the audio features that it offers and dBrand makes pretty awesome designed skins.

What I love about the Z2 is that you can record 120 frames... UNDERWATER!!!

And there are two things I like about the dbrand is that not only does it suit the theme of LinusTechTips but it also keeps the same theme of what I think Sony was going for with the Z2 aswell.

I think one of the most awesome parts of this phone is the custom color scheme with linustechtips on the back.

my favorite thing about dbrand is the fact that it probably stands for Dynamic Branding, which is very smart marketing. :)

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

I like the the camera & that its waterproof and I've never heard of dbrand, so I guess the awesome LTT skin

I like the accessibility of the entire phone, they sponsored the video   ;)

I like the the camera & that its waterproof and I've never heard of dbrand, so I guess the awesome LTT skin

Waterproof!! wish i have waterproof on my iphone 5 :(

also dbrand skins looks well made, no compromises and makes your phone really unique to others

What I love about the Xperia Z2 with its new IPS display is that they have remedied the only sore point in what was already an excellent phone, thus making this one of the best cellphones on the market right now. The included keyboard also seems to work wonders for texting and quick tweets. 

There are many customisation skins available nowadays, but what sets dbrand apart is the sheer range of their products, all of which are constructed with top quality components. I also like their aesthetically appealing and easy-to-navigate website.

I like the IPS screen it's much pretties. Dbrand looks like a legit company I like that.

Thanks for the giveaway, I've been stuck with my Xperia Z for a while and this Z2 looks to be surperior in every way and alot of things thats annoyed me with the standard Z are now gone.

Also its the first i have heard of dbrand but im really liking there skins, they are pretty awesome.

waterproofing is a big plus for me.

the skin looks nicely done by the,

Intel i5 4690K, Asus GTX 970 STRIX, Asus Z97-PRO Gamer, DeepCool Assassin, Ares 16gb ram, Fractal R4, FSP Aurum Pro 1000W PSU, Samsung 840 evo 250gb, WD Green 2TB.

Favorite part about the Z2 is its design.

Favorite thing about dbrand is their sponsorship of this video.

:)

Whoops! Sorry for the double dip in this thread! Please delete this message if you can or let me know how, thanks!

My favorite part of the Z2 would have to be the way it looks. And considering I know nothing about "dbrand" my favorite thing about them would have to be that they made this giveaway possible! Thanks Linustechtips for this giveaway! (:

The thinness and design is a win for me.

The skins look to be of a high standard.

I like this phone because it has a nice build quality and I like dbrand because it made this giveaway and the skin possible

I love the screen on that z2, looks spiffy. Dbrand really lets your personal style shine through. keep it up!

I like the fact that it's newer than my Galaxy Nexus. But in all seriousness, that camera is niiice, and front facing speakers are the tits. The custom skin from dbrand looks like it will hold up well and I'll be taking a look at some of the other products they have to offer. I'm assuming that this isn't a Verizon phone, so if I for some reason get picked as the lucky winner, I'll gladly forfeit it to someone who can actually use the phone.