the ips screen would be my favorite thing about this phone, followed by the front facing speakers.

awesome skins by the way.

Would really want a waterproff phone! And thanks to dband!

Looks like an awesome phone, nice battery, that would be the main reason I want it.

Never heard about dbrand before today, but they look good, maybe I will order a skin for my own phone if I don't in :D

I like that its waterproof because i use my phone in the shower all the time, and dbrand is awesome because daayyyum.

Battery life and storage space on my N5 really sucks. The expandable storage, big battery, and front facing speaker of the Z2 would be perfect for my type of use. dbrand is the only skin manufacturer I would consider buying from because their skins seem to be durable and made of quality materials, unlike the majority of other phone skins. Really hope I could win this, I could then pass down my N5 to my parents or sibling!

The Z2's front facing speakers are a feature that I value very much in a smartphone. And I like dbrand's ability to create custom skins to anyone's liking that are built to look good and last.

Best thing for me - the screen. Seems to be really good. Second - speakers :)

I thought that dbrand products were hard to apply :) The skin on Z2 looks awesome!

Dbrand has great community sponsoring so many different youtubers! And their skins are awesome for uniqueness.

Z2 Camera!!!!! Sony cellphone cameras are amazing. iPhone uses their sensor

Seriously I never thought Z2 could be look that good. The skin is so eyecatching :D

And I always prefer water resistant phone.

My favorite thing about the Xperia Z2 is the front-facing speakers, and my favorite thing about dbrand is the custom skin they made for this phone.

Laptop: ASUS G751JL-BBI7T29 GPU: GeForce GTX 965M 2GB CPU: Intel i7-4720HQ @ 2.6 GHz RAM: 8GB 1600 MHz DDR3 (although I plan on upgrading this to 16 or potentially even 24 GB soon) Storage: 1 TB 7200 RPM HDD, 500GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD Mouse: Logitech G300s Headset: Turtle Beach EarForce P11

I really love the z2 because it awesome.Great camera 20.7 mp , Waterproof , Sexy, and has really great overall specs...and where i am i cant get one both because its not sold here and because of its price even though its worth it

About dbrand: I love their "How to apply-guides". They're simple enough to make my grandma understand how to put on a skin.

About the Z2: It is widely known that the city I'm from never experience any rain; there are only occasional splashes from the sea... However one should know that those splashes can be rather, huge. Therefore I love the waterproofness of the Z2, letting me handle what ever the swedish weather will give me.

Linux: The operating system with a CLUE; Command Line User Environment.

❤ Linux 

I have had great experiences with dbrand, and they have a great community in general (They are also a Canadian company). I still own an OLD galaxy gio, and frankly, i desperatly need an upgrade, in both the performance and durability of the device; and the Z2 takes care of that with water-proofness, and excellent build design.

I have had great experiences with dbrand, and they have a great community in general (They are also a Canadian company). I still own an OLD galaxy gio, and frankly, i desperatly need an upgrade, in both the performance and durability of the device; and the Z2 takes care of that with water-proofness, and excellent build design.

This, the Z2 has better battery life. Thats nuff said already.

but..

Dbrand, well you can even put your face on your phone! Cool!

my favorite part of the phone would have to be it's crazy waterproof raiting and how i herd you can even take pictures underwater with it...that and you can't beat sony with the design looks...that and dbrand has varied design choices and how all of there designs seems to be very diverse and interesting and also having high quality material to boot!

Love how the Z2 is dustproof and waterproof, more phones need to be like that!

Love how dbrand makes your phone one of a kind!

i like the waterproofness of the Z2.

i like that Dbrand doesnt use cheap materials and goes with 3M

OMG, that Z2 looks amazing, and it's orange which happens to be my favorite color... Gotta have it :3, my favorite thing about the phone is the 4k recording as well as the front facing speakers, and about dbrand, the color since like I said, I love orange

I love the front facing speakers and i like the quality of the dbrand textured skin.

I love the custom skin and this Z2 really stands out against the other phones on the market. I would love to own one :)

The Z2's Front facing speakers (even stuff like psps and gameboys had them phones still rarely do) and dbrand's excellent choices in who to work with (Linus,MKBHD, etc.) would definitely qualify as my favorites from each.

My liked my last Sony phone, I like the big screen and the camera