My favourite thing about the Z2 is it's awesome design and my favourite thing about dbrand is their precision in making skins !

Wow, I'd love to win this phone!

My favorite thing about the phone is its high performance, and my favorite thing about dbrand is their nice, user-friendly website.

My rig: Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 - Military Green | Mobo: ASUS P8Z77-V Pro | CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K @ 4.4GHz | Graphics Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 SC | RAM: Corsair 16GB 1600MHz Vengeance | Sound Card: ASUS Xonar Essence STX | PSU: Corsair AX 750W SSD 1: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD 2: OCZ Vertex 4 256GB HDD: Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB Cooler: Corsair H100 OS: Windows 10 Pro | Fans: Noctua NF-F12 PWM

Peripherals: Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 | Headset: Audio Technica ATH-AD700X | Microphone: Antlion ModMic 4.0 | Mouse mat: Steelseries QcK+ | Monitors: BenQ XL2411T + EIZO Foris FS2331

I love the pixel art in it and I really like dbrand's work

I'm in the military and one of the most common phones used in my unit is the Z1. A lot of folks have it due to its waterproof feature which is a must have when we work in the rain or are out on the water. The Z2 would be so damn useful for my work and come on, that design is sweet!

My favourite thing about the Z2 is the screen!

And thanks for dbrand for sponsoring the show! :lol:  :lol:

Good sized screen, not too big, not too small.

I love how clean and neat dbrand makes the modifications, it makes it look like it's the original. 

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

I love how it's submersible and that dbrand skin looks awesome!!

About the Z2: The updated screen is deffinitely a selling point and I really like it.

dbrand on the one hand sponsored this video, on the other hand I have to say that the LTT skinn looks really awesome! Good job dbrand

System:  Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo (white) | Motherboard: ASUS X99 Deluxe | CPU: i7 5820k @ 4.4 GHz | GPU: 2x EVGA 780TI Classified K|ngp|n Edition in SLI | PSU: EVGA 1300W G2 + white cable sleeve set | SSD: 3x Samsung 840 EVO (250GB (boot) + 2x 500GB in Raid 0) RAM: Panram Ninja white DDR4 32GB @ 2400 MHz Cooling: Custom loop feat. EK (blocks for CPU + GPUs) / XSPC (Pump-Res-Combo + 2 radiators (480 + 360)) / Bitspower (fittings) | opt. drive: ASUS BluRay Combo | LED strips + controller: Phobya | Fans: Corsair (AF+SP) / Noiseblocker | OS: Windows 8.1 64bit | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: ASUS ROG GX1000 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia Elite | Monitor: Asus PB278Q + QNIX QX2710 (both 27'' / 1440p) | Printer: Samsung CLP-365W

Scores (max settings):  Firestrike: 12841 (single) - 21011 (SLI) | Firestrike extreme: 6338 (single) - 11314 (SLI) | Heaven 4.0 1080p: 1881 (single) - 3379 (SLI) | Heaven 4.0 1440p: 1182 (single) - 2197 (SLI) | Valley 1.0 1080p: 3358 (single) - 4759 (SLI) | Valley 1.0 1440p: 2118 (single) - 3672 (SLI)

I like the Z2 because of the new ips panel and camera. I love dbrand because they make good quality skins.

Skin is the best thing about z2 :D

Best thing about the phone: Front speakers! Why don't other companies listen?!?

What about dbrand: those skins look seriously amazing, they look like they are made by the factory of the phone!

Btw August 11, that's a quick giveaway :o

I like the screen now! IT'S IPS! YEAH! :D

I love the z2 because I love the z1.its also because of the 20mp camera and the 4k video function that can help me take high quality videos. The front facing speakers can help when I'm watching videos as my current phone has speakers on the back, in which I have to cup my hand around the speaker to hear it. Dbrand makes excellent custom skins and they feel incredibly comfortable in the hand and I hope it won't peel off very quickly.

Those forward facing speakers are absolutely great! As for dbrand, this is the first time I hear about them, but the skin looks really high quality, so it hopefully won't start peeling away after some use like cheap stickers and the like.

Love this phone, best looking flagship device, clearly AWESOME build quality, not to mention waterproof and dustproof! Dbrand rock for finally getting a Z2 review from Linus!(something that I have been waiting for)

Gorgeous looking phone especially with the skins, the battery life and screen are both much improved :)

I like the water resistant feature because I like listening to music while I'm showering and switching between tracks would be much easier if I could do it while standing in the shower rather than getting out of it. The dbrand skin looks high quality.

Best part about the Z2 is the water and dust proofness, and dbrand is awesome for making the best custom phone skins for other people to win ;)

MB: Maximus VI Gene Case: Corsair 350D CPU: i7-4770K @ 4.4 GHz GPU: GTX 780 OC RAM: 16 GB DDR3 HyperX 1600 MHz 

Gorgeous looking phone especially with the skins, the battery life and screen are both much improved :)

The Z2 in total looks amazing. It would make a nice upgrade from my Optimus F3, which has a 480p screen :/. My favorite thing about the Z2 would be the screen improvement over the Z1. My favorite part of dbrand is how nice their skins look (judging from the video) and I might use them in the future now that I've heard of them.

I love the custom skin, the screen, camera and the front facing speakers.

The Z2s screen looks amazing, and dbrand are awesome because Their skins look cool and they sponsored this video