Show off your latest purchases

1 minute ago, MadyTehWolfie said:

IPS and 3440x1440p is worth it over 2550x1080 or what ever the basically 1080p just wider z35 was

So the Z35 was wider than this monitor but 1080p vs. this that's narrower but 1440p?

2 hours ago, Magnetorheological said:

dbrand skin for my iPhone SE, because LMG held a gun to my head and threatened my family for considering any skin that isn't dbrand. xD

I forget if I asked, where'd you get the iPhone from?    

I think it was used or refurbished right?

I could really use one myself to replace my iPod touch for listening to music and audiobooks.

1 hour ago, Corrupt_Liberty said:

Law and Order - Criminal Intent

All of them...

I think it's a cry for help...

Even my Plex server cried a little.

Reverse the order please.  ?

It should be 1-10 not 10-1.  My OCD thanks you.  ?

1 hour ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Reverse the order please.  ?

It should be 1-10 not 10-1.  My OCD thanks you.  ?

They came that way.  But now that I know I'll just leave this here for you...

>:‑)

Monk.jpg

Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

10 minutes ago, Corrupt_Liberty said:

They came that way.  But now that I know I'll just leave this here for you...

>:‑)

You sick bastard!  ?

It's like they made season 7 different just to hurt me.  ?

At least they're in the right order.  ?

7 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

You sick bastard!  ?

It's like they made season 7 different just to hurt me.  ?

At least they're in the right order.  ?

I'm pretty sure it had to be intentional, especially given Monk's propensity for OCD.  Kinda makes you a bit crazy though doesn't it. 

27 minutes ago, Corrupt_Liberty said:

I'm pretty sure it had to be intentional, especially given Monk's propensity for OCD.  Kinda makes you a bit crazy though doesn't it. 

It really does!  ?

I love Monk btw.  (The show I mean.)

His brand of *crazy* speaks to me.    Even better the actor who plays him is from my state: Wisconsin.  ?

10 hours ago, Bleedingyamato said:

So the Z35 was wider than this monitor but 1080p vs. this that's narrower but 1440p?

Wider? Slightly it's 35inches while the X34 is 34inches. Difference is more noticable in height then width. Also it's curved more but I honestly like less of a curve as it doesn't distort the image on the sides as much. Also z35 is like having a 35 inch 1080p scree thats 2 feet from your face the low res was annoying overall. I much prefer the higher res over the res of the Z35. The difference between the two at least on Amazon Us is under 100 bucks between the two brand new before tax.

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

11 hours ago, Corrupt_Liberty said:

I love this show, I would consider it a great purchase.

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

4 minutes ago, Princess Cadence said:

I love this show, I would consider it a great purchase.

It's one of my favorite crime dramas for sure.  And definitely the best of the Law and Order derivatives. 

Just now, Corrupt_Liberty said:

It's one of my favorite crime dramas for sure.  And definitely the best of the Law and Order derivatives. 

It really is, svu was great too but I think it got too extended and is close of having the issue I particularity had with Monk, It last for too long and then it ended abruptly and shallow.

Criminal Intent on the other hand has a very great formula and the original cast with Vincent Onofrio and Kathryn Erbe worked formidably, the only show I end up enjoying more was The Closer, it also has hell of a great script.

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

2 minutes ago, Princess Cadence said:

It really is, svu was great too but I think it got too extended and is close of having the issue I particularity had with Monk, It last for too long and then it ended abruptly and shallow.

Criminal Intent on the other hand has a very great formula and the original cast with Vincent Onofrio and Kathryn Erbe worked formidably, the only show I end up enjoying more was The Closer, it also has hell of a great script.

Yeah, I just never got into SVU.  The Closer was good but I've only seen a couple of them.  Personally I think NCIS is my all time favorite in the category.  I plan to buy those too if I ever find a good deal on them.  I picked up all of Criminal Intent for $70 USD, NCIS is almost twice that. But then there's more seasons too.  I'll be keeping my eye out for deals though.

Both Fallout 4 Posters are new i bought them from China some Weeks ago and totaly forget that i bought them lol both costs me 3€ in total and no shipping... Globalization hey... Haha 

And that Rick and Morty print but that i printet localy for 5€ 

IMG_20170224_105548.jpg

CPU

Intel  i9 13900k

Motherboard

Asrock Z790 Taichi

RAM

Kingston Fury Beast DDR5 RGB 32GB 6000MHZ

GPU

MSI GeForce RTX 4090 GAMING TRIO 24G 

Storage

Samsung SSD 980 PRO 1TB 
Unraid NAS 10Gbit about 50TB HDD's, i713700k 64GB DDR5 crucial @ 5800Mhz 

Win11 Workstation

14 hours ago, Corrupt_Liberty said:

All of them...

I think it's a cry for help...

Even my Plex server cried a little.

My Plex server is really starting to cry... I just added 15GB of music to it and now it has to try and go through it. :P RIP lil Athlon 64 X2

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

11 hours ago, Daring said:

I don't have a problem.

No you do not.  ?

3 hours ago, MadyTehWolfie said:

Wider? Slightly it's 35inches while the X34 is 34inches. Difference is more noticable in height then width. Also it's curved more but I honestly like less of a curve as it doesn't distort the image on the sides as much. Also z35 is like having a 35 inch 1080p scree thats 2 feet from your face the low res was annoying overall. I much prefer the higher res over the res of the Z35. The difference between the two at least on Amazon Us is under 100 bucks between the two brand new before tax.

The X34 has less of a curve?    

2 hours ago, Princess Cadence said:

I really like Monk.  That was a great show.  

Also, hi!  It's nice to see you here again.  ?

23 minutes ago, tmcclelland455 said:

My Plex server is really starting to cry... I just added 15GB of music to it and now it has to try and go through it. :P RIP lil Athlon 64 X2

Someone just showed me a video on here in another topic yesterday about the history of AMD CPUs.  I think it said that Athlon 64 X2 was the first dual core CPU. Might've even been the first 64-bit CPU too.

I'd have to watch the video, a LTT video btw, to double check but I do remember for sure that it said AMD was first to make both a 64-bit CPU and a dual core before Intel.  Idk if it was at the same time.  That's pretty cool either way though.   

54 minutes ago, tmcclelland455 said:

I have Dual Xeon X5560's and 72g of ECC RAM...my internet connection would cry though.

1 hour ago, Bleedingyamato said:

No you do not.  ?

Someone just showed me a video on here in another topic yesterday about the history of AMD CPUs.  I think it said that Athlon 64 X2 was the first dual core CPU. Might've even been the first 64-bit CPU too.

I'd have to watch the video, a LTT video btw, to double check but I do remember for sure that it said AMD was first to make both a 64-bit CPU and a dual core before Intel.  Idk if it was at the same time.  That's pretty cool either way though.   

Technically speaking the first 64-bit CPU was the IBM Power3/PPC 620, and the first dual-core was the Power4/PPC970 (at least as I remember).

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Just now, tmcclelland455 said:

Technically speaking the first 64-bit CPU was the IBM Power3/PPC 620, and the first dual-core was the Power4/PPC970 (at least as I remember).

Maybe AMD's were the first for consumers?

The video even said that Intel licensed the 64-bit instruction set from AMD rather than bother to develop one themselves.  

33 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Maybe AMD's were the first for consumers?

The video even said that Intel licensed the 64-bit instruction set from AMD rather than bother to develop one themselves.  

I don't think LTT really intended people to remember/care about PPC, so I guess give them a pass on it? And ofc PPC and x86 architectures are totally different so there's that.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Spoiler

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

43 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Intel had Itanium 64-bit CPU's but they had poor 32-bit support.  AMD64 has support for full speed 32-bit applications while still supporting 64 addressing and instruction sets.  While Itanium was great for high end server and mainframe applications, AMD64 was much better suited to a user base that was slow and reluctant to adopt 64-bit fully.  Intel was basically forced to acquiesce and license the technology from AMD. How many 32-bit applications do you still run?

17 hours ago, Bleedingyamato said:

I forget if I asked, where'd you get the iPhone from?    

I think it was used or refurbished right?

I could really use one myself to replace my iPod touch for listening to music and audiobooks.

I got it off eBay for $275 (64gb). It was still under warranty, so I took it to an Apple store and exchanged it for a new one. So essentially, I got a brand new one for $275 xD 

The iPod isn't worth it anymore, especially if you don't mind buying refurbs. You get so much more for not much more cash with the SE.

3 hours ago, Bleedingyamato said:

No you do not.  ?

-slaps you- Did I stutter? lol jk yes it has a smaller curve. Also it isnt a AMVA panel its just a regular VA panel.

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.