Show off your latest purchases

29 minutes ago, tmcclelland455 said:

They actually make that in white?

Yup. 3 versions in total.  Original black. Then Dar Blue. Then white. And god damn this mouse feels good, especially in OS X. And thank god for the same price I did not pick up a magic mouse 2. LUL. 

Edit: also, like my mug??? xD I think my mug is cute... Don't know why have to add this ....

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is. 

Cougar 600k Keyboard to replace my original Logitech G11, and an EVGA G3 650 to replace the 600B in my rig at the minute which is rattling.

220-G3-0650-Y1_XL_1.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

Mac - 1.4ghz i5, 4GB DDR3 1600mhz, Intel HD 5000.  x2

Endlessly wishing for a BBQ in space.

On 05/01/2017 at 5:08 PM, ONOTech said:

I'm thinking about making a cloud based door lock for my dorm room. Will report back

inb4 you lock yourself out :D 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

a cheese pizza and breadsticks from little cesars

linus sex tips

got an ExpressCard to PCI-E 16x adapter for my laptop. 

$50 delivered isnt bad at all considering the other one is $80 usd

idk

I haven't bought anything today, the last thing I bought was a MSI krait edition SLI Mobo 

20170106_224659.jpg

A GTX 1080 Phoenix (Will post pictures tomorrow since I can't find my charger, must be in my brother's room).

8 hours ago, Skylord_Milkyway said:

-snip-

Nice !

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

Capture.PNGCapture2.PNG

I like Black Rock Shooter, okay.

Anyways, I got a few things with some gift cards I got.  
I spent half of the big card on my car insurance for the month.  Then I bought one of those bucket seat gaming chairs.  It was orange, and I was needing a new desk chair anyways.  It's the same price as normal desk chairs so I figured why the hell not?

I bought the keyboard because I've seen Tech Source feature it and I'd like a decent keyboard to use at work.

Currently focusing on my video game collection.

It doesn't matter what you play games on, just play good games you enjoy.

I bought a 500W psu for a project I've been working on for $25. Has 2x6pin, but I need 1x6 and 1x8. I ordered the molex to 8pin, let's see if it shows up

idk

a google picture of my latest purchase , just imagine it w/ a german layout

kU3HM.jpg

RyzenAir : AMD R5 3600 | AsRock AB350M Pro4 | 32gb Aegis DDR4 3000 | GTX 1070 FE | Fractal Design Node 804
RyzenITX : Ryzen 7 1700 | GA-AB350N-Gaming WIFI | 16gb DDR4 2666 | GTX 1060 | Cougar QBX 

PSU Tier list

i bought this new gaming laptop from a guy behind the local mall, it was a steal at only 13000$

razer-project-valerie-ces2017-07.jpg

Ayyy dis place is empty, PM me some stuff i can put here, quote something some dude said or whatever (username of author/submitter will me tagged unless you dont want that)

usb rubber ducky (sorry i dont have the actual image im at work) made over by the guys at hak5 lets you pre code your l33t hacker skills then plug into the "victims" laptop to deploy it at the speed of light its basically a virtual keyboard at the end of the day 

Image result for usb rubber ducky

I lurk a lot

1 hour ago, VerticalDiscussions said:

Just joined the RGB craze :l

I'm so tempted to get one of these. Only thing I hate is that it's one more cable and I'm running out of ports.

Also way too expensive.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

1 minute ago, tmcclelland455 said:

-snip-

Well, at least it has a USB pass through :p.

Yeah, it costed me 82€, but it was worth it ^^. 

My MOM was like (O-O), when i showed her aha. It looks better on person than i tought it would (the lights are quite bright especially over that white towel and the light zone transictioning is quite smooth), so thats a good thing.

Groomlake Authority

I decided to reactivate my humble monthly subscription since getting base xcom 2 for around £10 was something I couldn't say no to.

Got myself this puppy last week. 

It's pretty much the best TV I've ever had. 

xP5S2hJ.jpg

It's a Samsung 60" Ks7090 (or ks8000 in US) 4k 60hz HDR and all that good stuff. 

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

18 hours ago, GlassBomb said:

-snip-

Nice headphones and stand !

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

Got my ultra wide in today! Wish it was 1440p but for a little more then half off the retail price I'm not complaining!

IMG_20170112_154119.jpg

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

Antihistamines (Cetirizine) for allergies, Doxofylline for asthma. fml

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside