Show off your latest purchases

2 hours ago, Space Reptile said:

-snipi the snip snip-

Wait ! , are there 3 CPUs on your mainboard or just 2 CPUs and the 3d CPU Cooler is cooling the Chipset ?!

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

4 minutes ago, Pascal... said:

Wait ! , are there 3 CPUs on your mainboard or just 2 CPUs and the 3d CPU Cooler is cooling the Chipset ?!

the board is made for a server case w/ alot of airflow , thus the chipset gets hot (70+c) thats why  i rigged an old intel stock fan to it 

photo_2017-01-19_18-07-39.jpg

photo_2017-01-19_18-07-35.jpg

RyzenAir : AMD R5 3600 | AsRock AB350M Pro4 | 32gb Aegis DDR4 3000 | GTX 1070 FE | Fractal Design Node 804
RyzenITX : Ryzen 7 1700 | GA-AB350N-Gaming WIFI | 16gb DDR4 2666 | GTX 1060 | Cougar QBX 

PSU Tier list

2 hours ago, Space Reptile said:

-snip-

Ok

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

21 hours ago, Space Reptile said:

-noctua snip-

That is a really nice price... deffinatly keeping an eye out so. They have a reputation for a reason, glad it keeps with this line. I think the IPPC line is a little over kill for standard PC's. Also was completely unaware that there was a magnet on them! 

Cheers for the tag, and enjoy the silence ;) 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

1 minute ago, Nup said:

completely unaware that there was a magnet on them! 

well ist the magnets of the electric motor , they seem to be quiet strong 

RyzenAir : AMD R5 3600 | AsRock AB350M Pro4 | 32gb Aegis DDR4 3000 | GTX 1070 FE | Fractal Design Node 804
RyzenITX : Ryzen 7 1700 | GA-AB350N-Gaming WIFI | 16gb DDR4 2666 | GTX 1060 | Cougar QBX 

PSU Tier list

4 minutes ago, Space Reptile said:

well ist the magnets of the electric motor , they seem to be quiet strong 

Oh shit ok. Didn't realise they were that strong at all. 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Bought a new case for my HTPC, ended up going with a Silverstone Fortress FT03 Mini, because I like the regular mATX one I got for my PC so much. I also picked it up for $80 on eBay, which sounds like a lot, but when it's going for $200 brand new from retailers here it's rather cheap.

It also looks pretty cool next to its bigger brother. Just need to buy a new 140MM fan for it, probably a Noctua NF-A14 since the NF-F12's in my other PC are doing a superb job.

16195531_10210364009629574_1444441436144641640_n.jpg

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

On 1/17/2017 at 5:15 PM, Bleedingyamato said:

I'm curious if that vacuum thing is any good.  I know a Roomba is rather expensive but this isn't so I hope it works ok.  

You know what, for the price it's not all that bad. It does the job keeping cat litter at bay. 

Current Build:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 // Mobo: Ryzen AM4 B350 GAMING PLUS ATX // RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000MHz // GPU: Gigabyte AMD Radeon RX 580 Gaming 8GB // SSD: Kingston A400 120GB // HDD: 3 x WD Blue 1TB // PSUCorsair 650M // Case: Corsair 450D // Monitor: LG Ultrawide 29" IPS

Plex Server:

CPU: AMD FX 8350 Black Edition // Mobo: Gigabyte - GA-78LMT-USB3 R2 Micro ATX // RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 MHz // GPU: GeForce GTX 670 // HDD: Seagate BarraCuda 2TB // PSU: Kolink Core Series 500W 80 Plus Certified // Case: AVP Viper Mini Tower

Other:

PS4 Pro // PS3 // Nintendo Switch (Pokemon edition) // Nintendo 3DS // Xbox 360 // iPhone 8 Plus // Macbook Retina 2013

6 minutes ago, Rhyss said:

You know what, for the price it's not all that bad. It does the job keeping cat litter at bay. 

That's good it works.  

I'd love a little robo vacuum but I don't have the sort of flat open floors in my room for one to work.

It's a hand vacuum for me.  ?

20 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

That's good it works.  

I'd love a little robo vacuum but I don't have the sort of flat open floors in my room for one to work.

It's a hand vacuum for me.  ?

Hahaha. All my flat is carpet apart from the two bathrooms and the kitchen/breakfast area. I keep the litter tray in the bathroom and the mop actually works well. It just kicks the littler from the floor to the side of the wall (it does collect 80% of it), making it a lot easier to walk around bear footed without getting pissy cat litter on your feet :P. Also wiped up booze from the kitchen floor. So 10/10 from me to be honest. 

Current Build:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 // Mobo: Ryzen AM4 B350 GAMING PLUS ATX // RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000MHz // GPU: Gigabyte AMD Radeon RX 580 Gaming 8GB // SSD: Kingston A400 120GB // HDD: 3 x WD Blue 1TB // PSUCorsair 650M // Case: Corsair 450D // Monitor: LG Ultrawide 29" IPS

Plex Server:

CPU: AMD FX 8350 Black Edition // Mobo: Gigabyte - GA-78LMT-USB3 R2 Micro ATX // RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 MHz // GPU: GeForce GTX 670 // HDD: Seagate BarraCuda 2TB // PSU: Kolink Core Series 500W 80 Plus Certified // Case: AVP Viper Mini Tower

Other:

PS4 Pro // PS3 // Nintendo Switch (Pokemon edition) // Nintendo 3DS // Xbox 360 // iPhone 8 Plus // Macbook Retina 2013

6 hours ago, Virus__ said:

SNIP

How are the temps? I have always wondered how it would be to use that case

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

7 hours ago, Dackzy said:

How are the temps? I have always wondered how it would be to use that case

My PC at idle my CPU runs at 28 degrees & the GPU at 40 degrees, I haven't stress tested this build yet so yeah don't know what it's like under load yet. The media server CPU is runs at 32 degrees at idle & under load it peaks around 55 degrees.

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

13 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

Don't ask why. :D

Needs more capacitors :P 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

19 minutes ago, Kumaresh said:

That's a helluva lot of analog audio outputs......

well, not really any more than you get with onboard audio

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

4x2GB sticks of DDR2 RAM for $20.

Currently focusing on my video game collection.

It doesn't matter what you play games on, just play good games you enjoy.

Moto Z Play

242983_jpxs7j_0[1].jpg

Core i7 7700k Kabylake stock + Kraken x52 | ASUS Z170-A | 8GB DDR4 2133MHz HyperX | ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 STRIX 6GB | 250GB SSD Samsung 850 EVO + 2TB HDD WD RE4 | Seasonic X-Series 650w | Corsair 460x RGB  | Win 10 Pro 64 bit | Corsair M65 PRO RGB Mouse | Corsair K70 RGB RapidFire

Finally bought a proper extension cord. You can never have enough sockets. 9 should do the trick. 

5q8C7qp.jpg

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Gigabyte Z270X Gaming 5

Vengeance LPX DDR4 16GB 3000

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ