What's something so overrated but not actually that good?

RainbowPee

what???

In Ancient Rome women used to drink turpentine to have their urine smell like roses.

Something like that.

In Ancient Rome women used to drink turpentine to have their urine smell like roses.

Something like that.

really??

well my friends and family will be happy if I do that...

MB :MSI Z77a G45 | Proc: I5 3570K (Stock) | HSF : CM 212X turbo | RAM : Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2X4GB) | VGA : MSI GTX 660 Twin Frozr | PSU : Corsair GS600 | Case : CM Storm Enforcer | Storage :  OCZ Vector 128GB, WD Blue 500GB , Samsung 840 Evo 120GB, WD Blue 1TB

really??

well my friends and family will be happy if I do that...

Apparently so. And aww, don't do that, it tastes terrible.

Apparently so. And aww, don't do that, it tastes terrible.

Don't worry I won't. They will taste (Smell) the wrath of my butt

MB :MSI Z77a G45 | Proc: I5 3570K (Stock) | HSF : CM 212X turbo | RAM : Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2X4GB) | VGA : MSI GTX 660 Twin Frozr | PSU : Corsair GS600 | Case : CM Storm Enforcer | Storage :  OCZ Vector 128GB, WD Blue 500GB , Samsung 840 Evo 120GB, WD Blue 1TB

Don't worry I won't. They will taste (Smell) the wrath of my butt

Harr she blows! :blink:

Harr she blows! :blink:

Explodes like bum bum.

NZXT's H440. It's a case without optical drive slots, what's so amazing about it?

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

Leap Motion... pile of crap, mine's who knows where the only thing useful was the USB 3 cables.

:(

It was to be a new default user interface device for everyone and to be installed everywhere or at least ever new laptop after its release, now its as dead as Vista, in other words there's a few hold outs still trying to get it to work but it never will.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

NZXT's H440. It's a case without optical drive slots, what's so amazing about it?

It has everything you need. Nobody really uses an optical drive anymore, and for the few occasions you do need one there are externals that you can plug in and put away.

It has everything you need. Nobody really uses an optical drive anymore, and for the few occasions you do need one there are externals that you can plug in and put away.

Card readers and fan controllers can't be installed in it.

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

Card readers and fan controllers can't be installed in it.

Digital fan controllers that you can plug in to a USB header probably exist. Also, external stuff. If you're using these things all the time then ofc don't get an H440. If you use them occasionally than invest in and external reader.

760T. It's a 750D people, no need to pee your pants for.

The entirety of Apple.

DAZZA THE DRAGON, MEMER AND KING OF DORITOS AND MOUNTAIN DEW.

Alienware.

Provided it has not been mentioned before.

Laptop: Intel Core i5-4200H, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce 840M

Desktop: Intel Core i3-6100, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce GTX 750 Ti

Alienware.

Provided it has not been mentioned before.

Alienware really isn't that bad, ignoring the ones $1,000+. The prices are comparable to building a computer.

Corsair.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Gaming PCs. My XBONE can play better games that look better than gaming PCs, the XBONE just has better hardware, it's not PCs fault. :/

Well well, time to get trolled

Hmm, is there a rule against trolling the trolls?

CPU: Intel I5-4690k (stock) Motherboard: Asus B85 Pro gamer RAM: 2x4 - GB Avexir kit (xmp is not enabled) GPU: XFX R9 280X DD Case: Coolermaster Storm Enforcer Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, WD 250GB PSU: Thermaltake Smartpower 750w Monitor: BenQ RL2455HM Cooling: 200mm front intake, 200mm top exhaust, 200mm rear exhaust Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core Sound: Kingston HyperX Clouds and Logitech Speakers Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

Linux. Yeah I said it! Let the hate come :P

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

Linux. Yeah I said it! Let the hate come :P

Funny, guess all the hundred or so compute servers, file servers and workstations are not good then. :huh:

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

Funny, guess all the hundred or so compute servers, file servers and workstations are not good then. :huh:

I don't like it, you may have a different opinion but that doens't make mine wrong. I was talking about the desktop version of linux.

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

this is officially the worst post on this website

u wot m9

ill bash u in the gabba I sware on me mum

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock