What's something so overrated but not actually that good?

RainbowPee

Ik, I hate my phantom 410.

Also, the reason I skipped 550d, 650d, and 800d, is because they have much less plastic then the others.

The 750D doesn't have a lot of plastic. I think it feels premium.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

unless you're video editing or doing creative work in general, how many tabs do you have open?????

well typically a game(modded minecraft mostly) and music and maybe some other stuff...and i frequently get the message running out of blah blah on this laptop ;)

1080p at 30 frames? I think you'll need to bolt two of them together...

I think it was a joke. :/

Chrome :)

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Chrome :)

Firefox.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

EVGA. Razer. Android OS. NZXT. Sapphire. Intel. AMD CPUs. Nvidia. Tablets. Shield. >1440p. Cherry MX Red.

And finally, everything that is not PowerColor.

#shotsfired #rekt

this is officially the worst post on this website

unless you're video editing or doing creative work in general, how many tabs do you have open?????

16gigs worth of tabs obviously

If nobody's said World of Warcraft in this thread, then I say WoW.

Counter Strike

dont hate the game, hate the player

i know thats not how it goes dont yell at me

I, too, like @tmcclelland455, will go underrated.

Windows Vista.

For fuck's sake, it was a great little operating system, you little fucks. All you just had to overcome was the little bugs but it was still an awesome little OS. Stop hating baby Vista. You guys make me cry.

People hated Vista cause it had horrible driver support. By the time that hardware was decently supported in Vista, 7 was already on the way.

"Rawr XD"

Suits (the show..)

Just came up with one. Famous YouTubers like PewDiePie or RayWilliamJohnson. Overrated as fuck and their content is so stale it's like eating a dry dead rotting squirrel in the fucking desert. Not LTT though, his is always fresh.

hehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehheh SWIGGITY SWOOTY I'M COMING FOR THAT BOOTY hehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehheh

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue LINIXTEKTEPS R DE BES I LUV LINUX huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

• 2 weeks later...

Frozen.

Bose

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Bose

No. Bose is actually pretty good.

No. Bose is actually pretty good.

There are much better options for cheaper. The only reason Bose is so popular is because of their great marketing team. 

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

There are much better options for cheaper. The only reason Bose is so popular is because of their great marketing team. 

Well, I think they seem very slim and they seem to have some good bass (this comes from a guy who isn't an audiophile).

Internet

Sarcastiiiiiiiiiiiic

Gaming PCs. My XBONE can play better games that look better than gaming PCs, the XBONE just has better hardware, it's not PCs fault. :/

Haha! You´re quite the comedian, sir!

Social media, televised sports, Apple, YouTube gameplay, League of Legends, DotA2, next gen consoles even though I own one, 4chan, new Disney movies, I've now run out of ideas.

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build

Social media, televised sports, Apple, YouTube gameplay, League of Legends, DotA2, next gen consoles even though I own one, 4chan, new Disney movies, I've now run out of ideas.

Mans1ay3r is overrated. OH NOE. Do you visit the cloud is district often? Oh what am I saying. Of course you don't. I'll have you know that there's no PUSSSSSIIEEEE. PSH RIDDLED WITH FILTH.

hehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehheh SWIGGITY SWOOTY I'M COMING FOR THAT BOOTY hehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehheh

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue LINIXTEKTEPS R DE BES I LUV LINUX huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue